[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: nude.jpg (31 KB, 250x335) Image search: [Google]
nude.jpg
31 KB, 250x335
Holy shit guys, this has never happened before, a girl is sending me nudes.
I thought this only ever happened to Chad?
(pic not related, I'm not retarded enough to post the real ones)
>>
how are you supposed to respond when a girl sends you nudes? i wouldn't know what to do
>>
>>30013663

um.. ur forgetting that ur profile pic is chad..
>>
>>30013763

tell them it's hot, optionally that you're gonna jo to them.
>>
>>30013763
Just compliment their body. It's all she wants. Tell her what features are nicest but try not to downplay the rest.
>>
>>30013663

FUCK OFF NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30013787
Oh one more thing. Ask for her to timestamp. If she asks why, tell her she just seems so beautiful it's hard to believe she's real.

Don't send dick until after you get a stamp. Or just het a webcam chat going.

Most women don't want to see dick shots as much as you think.
>>
>>30013663
>no girl is going to send your old ass nudes
:(
>>
>>30013813
This is advice from a giy who met his wife online. She never sent nudes though. Might be a sign she's only short term material when a girl sends nudes.
>>
>people who post nudes they've gotten to 4chan

I understand that OP didn't do this but what kind of shitcunt would do it? I'm not even a whiteknight but you have to be a real knobjockey to do that smfh when I see threads like that when I'm trying to jack it
>>
>>30013763

send her a dick / nude body pic and if she likes it u arrange where to fuck

at least thats what i think normos do
>>
>>30013663
I'd never send a full body dick pic to a girl. I'm a standard 6-inches and I would never want the girl to see my skinnyfat torso.
>>
>>30013663
pussy.
originalis
>>
>>30013851
No no. Never send dick unless asked.

Besides you need to make sure it's not a catfish
>>
>>30013851
what if I have a small and ugly dick
>>
>>30013840
I've got nudes that girls sent me and would never post them on 4chan. They are mine. And mine alone.
>>
>>30013820
Brandon. You're only 26. Chill out.
>>
>>30013903
>They are mine. And mine alone.

Well, yours and the 20 other guys she sent them to.
>>
>>30013883

oh ok

>>30013902

ur fucked
>>
>>30013835
Oh yeah, I've been told as much and after talking to her it's obvious she's not the relationship type.
>>
>>30013883
I know it's not a catfish, I know her IRL
>>
>>30013763
Give appropriate approval, but don't gush.
>>
>>30013883
> No no. Never send dick unless asked.
Why not?
Obviously you should never send it to any random person, but if she initiated it, why shouldn't you?
>>
>>30014130
I'm telling you no decent girl gives a fuck about your dick shots.
>>
>>30014175

>looking for casual sex
>decent girl

hahahahah delusional "muh virgin qtipi gf" gtfo
>>
>>30014175
A decent girl wouldn't send unsolicited nudes before we had sex
>>
>>30013663
>pic not related

>implying we didn't already know that
>implying anyone but a hamplanet would ever send a robot nudes.
>>
>>30014442
Touche desu senpai
>>
>>30014130
>but if she initiated it, why shouldn't you?

because women don't want to see your dick, and a majority of the time if they explicitly ask to see your dick it's a gay catfish.

the only exception to this is if you're packing a legit thick 8+ inches. women are sometimes impressed by huge chongodicks.
>>
>>30013813
lmao man never that
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.