[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>close window >room gets stuffy and hot >open window
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 4bb.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487 KB, 900x900
>close window
>room gets stuffy and hot
>open window
>hear stupid children and their parents scream outside
>>
File: 1467865065731.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1467865065731.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>>30013267
>open window
>hear kids jumping on a trampoline all day
>bugs and shit come in
>screen glare
>lets the stank out

>close window
>hot as frick
>mommy tells it smells like shit in here

I CANNOT WINNNN
>>
>>30013267
>open window at night
>moths come in and start flying into my monitor
>drunk people shouting
>>
>>30013698
>drunk people
That's what I hate about being a corner house.
>>
>>30013267
It's called AC friend. You can get a window unit for a couple hundred dollars.
>>
>not having AC
>not having a ceiling fan to undo stuffiness

come on, you can't be that much of a poor fag.
>>
motorcycles annoy the fuck out of me. just those harley davidson types that have to make sure everyone within a 5 mile radius hears their fucking motorcycle.
>>
>open window
>neighbors having a fucking party at 11pm
>k I'm sleeping in the guest room
>still hear their shit sperg music
>basement
>>
File: 1462329583792.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1462329583792.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>lived with mommy and daddy
>$800,000 house in 95% white area
>pocket of houses in the middle of a big city
>quiet and dead as fuck

No traffic, no car doors slamming, no niggers, no pounding bass, no drunk people, no screaming kids, no scolding parents, no backyard parties, no parties in the apartment next to you, no stomp stomp stomp from above, no foreign languages, nothing. I heard lawn mowers and power tools on the weekends sometimes and that was about it.

Didn't realize what I had until I had to move out after college. I have had endless shitshows with roommates, neighbors, and neighborhoods since. I don't make enough money to live in a good area with civilized people. I'm gonna try Chinatown next once my current lease is up, don't have great hopes 2bh
>>
>>30013295
fuck rip
>>
>>30013977
AVOID THE CHINESE
Non-integrated Chinese neighbours are some of the worst you can have. And as a non-Chinese resident in Chinatown you will be subject to significant racism.
>>
File: i5KkO.jpg (141 KB, 838x982) Image search: [Google]
i5KkO.jpg
141 KB, 838x982
>>30013977
I know that feel so well.

My parents weren't rich, but my dad's posting was in one of the wealthiest suburbs and was extremely Catholic.

Then we moved....

Rich white people truly are the greatest of all peoples.
>>
File: alcoholic.jpg (7 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.jpg
7 KB, 224x217
>>30014191
>Then we moved....
>>
>>30013698
Need a screen for that window my friend
>>
>>30013295
>bugs and shit come in
Pls leave no-screen white trash.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.