[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a man to make to his mid 20's still being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
Is it possible for a man to make to his mid 20's still being a khv incel and somehow NOT wind up a bitter misogynist?

It seems the most natural reaction to being forever denied the means to satisfy one of your most basic primal instincts.

How some men manage to become 25+ year old incels and still self identify as feminists is completely beyond me.
>>
>>30013158
You finally realize the fault is yours for being undesirable?
>>
>>30013158
Yeah, they become new males support r radical feminists and they do all sorth of twists and turns on logic so everything wrong with women is mens fault
>>
>>30013184

I'm completely aware that I'm incel because I'm unattractive but it doesn't stop me from being pissed off and bitter as fuck.
>>
>>30013158
Depends.
If you are weak willed, you will.
If you transcend beyond animalistic desires and emotions, you will enjoy your own existence, because you are yourself.
Dont view your self from 3rd person guys, dont be normies.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.