[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that gave you PTSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: neon_0001_large.jpg (30 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
neon_0001_large.jpg
30 KB, 626x352
Movies that gave you PTSD
>>
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
>>
>>30013154
For some reason pacific rim
>>
Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie.
>>
I can't recall the name, but when I was a kid I watched TV and a cartoon was playing, which was about cats fighting each other, and suddenly, there was a scene with a severed cat head lying on the floor in a puddle of blood. Damn, why would they show that during the afternoon? Maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember it to be.
>>
File: Felidae_moviecover.jpg (81 KB, 189x310) Image search: [Google]
Felidae_moviecover.jpg
81 KB, 189x310
>>30013473
Maybe It Was "Felidae"?
>>
File: felidae04.jpg (47 KB, 502x275) Image search: [Google]
felidae04.jpg
47 KB, 502x275
>>30013620
Here Is The Cat Head That I Think You Saw
>>
>>30013154
Pulp Fiction
Apocalypse Now
Up
Lady and the Tramp
Benchwarmers
Lego Movie
American Pie
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Shawshank Redemption
Madagascar
Alice in Wonderland
Looper
Legally Blonde
Clockwork Orange
Ocean's 11
Pacific Rim
>>
>>30013620
>>30013639
Yes, that seems to be it. Daaaaamn, still creeps me out.
>>
>>30013705
I Liked The Story, Maybe You Should Watch It Now That You Are Older.
>>
>>30013668
these movies have little to nothing in common
you literally listed popular movies that are in no way related whatsoever, not quality wise, not in any other way. so i am just going to call you a petty faggot.
>>
>>30013838
Is your favourite flick on that list, plebabby???
>>
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 124x186) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 124x186
This movie was so fucked.
Love Exposure: 4 hours of retardation. 90% of rotten tomatoes
>>
Saw this movie one time where this feral naked black guy and white girl were frolicking around.. then at one point in the movie they finally realize they can fuck and have hot monkey sex then go back to frolicking around. It was really surreal and I woke up to it in the middle of the night.
>>
>>30014113
Someone recommended it to me, and it was be available in my local library. It happened to be placed in the Teen Romantic Comedy section. I was amused by the thought that a group of giggly teenage girls might decide to pick it up one day, not knowing what to expect, only to sit through 2 DVDs of an inconceivable love story with the occasional gore thrown in.

That Yoko though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWCZeg-h2Bc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.