[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get asian gf >she's bitchy >domineering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ok.jpg (26 KB, 236x262) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
26 KB, 236x262
>finally get asian gf
>she's bitchy
>domineering
>mentally ill in some aspects
>never wants to have sex
>stonewalls me for weeks when I say something she doesn't like
>>
op's gf is either korean or american born asian
>>
File: no.png (95 KB, 230x216) Image search: [Google]
no.png
95 KB, 230x216
So is "asian gf" the latest meme for robots?

I guess it's slightly better than traps.
>>
Asians are the worst. Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>30013115
>calling that a gf

I got bad news for you op

you're her beta slave. a boy toy if you will
>>
>>30013115

>she's bitchy
ok
>domineering
not asian but ok
>mentally ill in some aspects
ok
>never wants to have sex
deal-breaker
>>
I see shes the man in the relationship. Just ditch that bitch, or do you have battered womans syndrome you beta cuck
>>
>>30013115
It's highly likely she has borderline personality disorder. Incredibly common in Asian women.

Get the fuck away from her before she destroys your life.
>>
>>30013115

hi joseph

oregnao mashmegamo
>>
>>30013130
Asian girlfriends where like the original meme girlfriend. Where do you think you are?
>>
>muh submissive azn waifu
>>
>>30013115
>>stonewalls me for weeks when I say something she doesn't like

if she does this she isnt really your gf. If she "loves" you should be able to break the wall within days
>>
>>30013115
you are just a emotional tampon for her
>>
>>30013115

Asian women are fucking bitches. If things dont go as they wish they become mad at you, and their passive aggressive bullshit can last for weeks. If you end up living with one they make the house rules and you better follow them.
>>
What I'm getting from this is, "I'm a beta faggot"
>>
>tfw white and similar
>have a tummy ache and yell at bf
>throw a tantrum
>tell him I lost my pink hippopotamus sticker and he has to find it
>>
>>30013130
>latest
fuck newfags
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.