[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
work feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Picture 6.png (134 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Picture 6.png
134 KB, 400x225
So basically been hanging out with 8.5/10 lesbian from work all summer

>Hang out all summer
>kayaking, hiking taking out the dogs for literally hours at a time, sometimes all day. all the romantic shit that would put actual couples to shame.
>no romantic interest but honestly best time of my life
>depressed, sometimes cant hide it at work. she tells me she'll cuddle me out of my depression
>would like nothing more but bluntly decline infront of all the dudes that usually hit on her and would literally kill for that because i dont deserve the affection.
>going overseas. she tells me she'll miss me.
>i tell her "yeah for a while, but you'll get over it by the time i return and we'll never hang out"
>she's like "no i wont, couldnt replace you..."
>return
>we never hang out, have been replaced by old work buddy
>brother starts working there
>they always get off before me because i lack the self respect not to work the hardest.
>they finish early one night, laughing it up as i slave away for hours.
>hugging laughing whatnot.
>offer to drop the girls home because it's not really out of my way.
> drop my friend off. brother's like "hang on i need a hug"
>they hug for like 3 mins
>tell them im leaving.
>Chick is like "dw anon is just jealous"
>die inside
>joke's on them
>go home and get trashed on wine and watch naruto
>>
>>30013062
>would like nothing more but bluntly decline infront of all the dudes that usually hit on her and would literally kill for that because i dont deserve the affection.

Stopped reading here you self pitying, beta faggot
>>
You had your chance and you blew it. Thats life.
>>
>>30013062
>"go home and get trashed on wine and watch naruto"
Jesus

and the pic you posted... You are a good person
>>
File: Frotho.gif (40 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
Frotho.gif
40 KB, 268x200
You should've said
""jealous"? I'm past jealous, I'm envious"
you poor soul, you need to express yourself more
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.