[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder for Defective Robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20160717_07_38_13_Pro.jpg (18 KB, 302x269) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160717_07_38_13_Pro.jpg
18 KB, 302x269
Went onto omegle last night, literally everyone nexted me. Went into some kageshi chats, literally everyone left the room as soon as I cam up.

Remember: If you're a disabled male, no one wants you around. Not employers, not women, not even platonic friends.

But don't you worry, my people. Suicide is very quite imminent for my stupid little retarded self.

I just hope you're not planning on starting college this fall because, heh, high grades and a degree on your resume will not make a lick of difference when the people interviewing you for a job will always automatically disqualify you in their minds because your disabilities would make your potential co-workers uncomfortable*. Even dudes who were popular when they joined the military lose their entire social circles after coming home with a missing arm or leg*.

To the non-disabled, it is my hope that I can inspire some of you lazy blame-shifters into reevaluating your own existence and recognizing the value that you have in a world that contains wastes of space like myself. So if you have excuses like "oh no i'm a little fat" or "ugh i talked weird that one time and now i can never leave the house again", just remember this one very important fact:

At least you're not disabled. You can change these things about you and mask your social awkwardness in order to "blend in" with normal society and reap the benefits that comes with being liked and appreciated. Who knows, maybe you'll meet a girl that I encountered in the past and she'll be so thankful and grateful that you have both eyes that she'll take you home right then and there*. Same goes for jobs where parolees who served time for murder or drugs are hired just so long as they don't have any fraud charges, simply solely because they're not disabled* (and besides, you can get work experience in prison).

*based on anecdotal evidence, others' experience may vary.
>>
Are you the 4'11 turbomanlet?
>>
why werent you just being yourself
>>
>>30013019
Anon that eye in your pic looks cool.. Is that your eye?
>>
File: WIN_20160716_08_45_00_Pro.jpg (18 KB, 290x264) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160716_08_45_00_Pro.jpg
18 KB, 290x264
>>30013038
Yep.
>>30013060
Maybe I should just pee myself instead.
>>
Just learn how to code, bro. Learn how to code, and be yourself.
>>
>>30013070
Whats it like knowing that 99% of women are bigger than you?
>>
Not sure what to say anon

Here some tips for omegle fap tho

Show only your mouth n nose when searching as soon as roastie shows wave immediately type "hey" start generic conversation should lead to
>pic related
>>
File: WIN_20160717_09_46_42_Pro.jpg (24 KB, 321x259) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160717_09_46_42_Pro.jpg
24 KB, 321x259
>>30013071
I completed the Intro to Javascript course on Khan Academy. What serious coding path should I take? I'm leaning towards python.
>>30013093
Not as bad as being a woman who says "I don't care about appearances, all that matters is his personality!" and still being embarrassed when she gets questions like, "Aww, is that your little brother/nephew? Are you his caregiver?"
>>30013107
I was just looking for casual platonic conversation from either men or women. I thought guys are supposed to be more friendly and tolerant, but they were just as quick to dismiss me as women.
>>
>>30013270
>Aww, is that your little brother/nephew? Are you his caregiver?
Holy shit anon, did that actually happen? I suppose that is really tough to deal with, I still dont think that you should kill yourself though. So you were in a relationship with a woman and she left you because of other peoples reactions towards you?
>>
>>30013270
anon chatroulette is full of normies, its not real r9k even if you use the r9k tag
>>
>>30013270
You are intelligent. Just start taking care of yourself. You can achieve and I know it.

You have to take care of yourself. And since you are so small you have to compensate even more by being even smarter than that. Quit being so vulnerable. You can do it. You are a human just like all.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.