[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me at 5 years old >dad's girlfriend's best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1432348866935.jpg (18 KB, 470x540) Image search: [Google]
1432348866935.jpg
18 KB, 470x540
>be me at 5 years old
>dad's girlfriend's best friend's daughter is over, shes 3
>comes up to my room to play while the adults talk downstairs
>one thing leads to another and i have her spread eagle on the bed pants less and I think I was about to put a radio attennae up her vagina
>my stepmom (not at the time but currently) walks in and sees us
>don't remember what she said but my dad sat me down on the bed afterwards and told me not to ever touch girls down there, and i felt really ashamed
>if i had finished whatever the fuck i was going to do i mightve been more adventurous early on and pursued girls while i was still not fat
>tfw i could've been a super chad
>tfw my dad literally stunted my sexual growth and turned me subconsciously into a beta
>tfw now im horribly afraid of physical intimacy even though ive told like 2 girls since that were younger than me to get naked when we were alone, got a blowjob at 8 yrs old and girls kissing me all over (not the lips in elementary school) and all of it made me uncomfortable

Thanks Dad, you Freuded up my childhood
>>
>>30013004
Things that didn't happen: The Post.

This is original tho.
>>
>>30013056
Yeah because its impossible for two kindergarten kids left alone to get curious
>>
>>30013004
You're sick in the head
>>
>>30013389
>be me at 5 years old
Dude, I don't even have memories from being 5.
Can't really hold something like that against
a fuckin' infant.

>>30013004
That's fucked up OP, but as I mentioned,
I can't really hold it against you.
>>
>>30013389
>>30013435
What do you mean it's fucked up? I didn't hurt her or anything she was doing it too, and we were almost the same age?
>>
>>30013661
just brainwashed normalfags who cry at any vaguely sexual activity between people under the age of 18, even if it is completely innocent, both parties consent and are of similar age.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.