[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate women so much? Most if the things you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: z.png (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
z.png
89 KB, 256x256
Why do you guys hate women so much?
Most if the things you guys hate about them are not exclusive to women.

>Slutty
I hate it too, but men are also at fault. I see men and women both run away from commitment and engage I'm casual sex, or sex without being in a real relationship(a few years). Really it's just an issue with society as a whole.

>Stupid
Women tend to fall more into the herd mentality, but I see a lot of stupid guys too. Definitely not exclusive to women.

>Cheat/bad wives
I know more men who cheat on their wives, and even if you account for women hiding it better, it's not going to be a huge difference. Women tend to leech of their husbands more, but men are generally more abusive.

>Liars
I think this is actually a fair point. More women are backstabbers and talk shit behind their friend's backs than men in my experience. But it's not like men never lie either.

>illogical
I kind of agree, women tend to be more influenced my insecurities and peer pressure than men, this is he one that bugs me the most.
But a lot of men do stupid stuff because their insecure about stupid shit like their dick size.

All in all even if women are worse, u don't think it's by a lot. Most people are just shit, male of female.
>>
File: 1468618447856.png (122 KB, 334x540) Image search: [Google]
1468618447856.png
122 KB, 334x540
White Middle class women still harp on about being oppressed but they are the most privallged group in HUMAN FUCKING history
Pic related

Also marriage with women has been ruined by them and the state
50% of marriages end in divorce
75% the woman initiates the divorce
82% of the time the kids go to the mother
Which means you will probably have to pay child support

Money and all of the assets are split 50:50 no matter what you had before the divorce or even if man was the sole provider

But women see no problem with this instead they see problems with sexsism in video games
>>
Robots only claim to hate women because it takes the sting out of being unwanted by them.

The whole reason they're on this board is because they crave female attention.
>>
File: 1.3_censusPic.jpg (53 KB, 599x357) Image search: [Google]
1.3_censusPic.jpg
53 KB, 599x357
>>30013209
Heres the child custody statistic
>>
>>30013210
t. Roastie/Cuck

I'm gay and I still hate them.
>>
>>30012972
we hate women AND alpha males, why does no one understand this? All the things you mentioned are chad characteristics.
>>
>>30013210
No, I'm legitimately afraid of women. I don't want anything to do with them.

t. gynophobic
>>
>>30012972
>>30013209
>White Middle class women still harp on about being oppressed but they are the most privallged group in HUMAN FUCKING history
This, mostly. My aversion for women comes from the fact that they are handled with velvet gloves in education and employment.

Personal anectodes: In elementary school, girls had to do less in PE for the same mark, besides all of us having pre-puberty bodies, so no significant differences in physical capabilities. In 6th grade there was a Women Future Day, girls were invited to local buisinesses to check out career paths. For the boys, there was an improvised soccer tournament, guess who got to sit on the bench? Because of backslash, this was recently changed, now the boys also get to see employment opportunities, however, only female-dominated fields (i. e. child care and nursing), whereas the girls get to see the high-paying STEM jobs they will never be qualified for anyways. Girls in my class consistently got better marks besides doing worse in the written tests, simply because of oral participiation: In an history examen in 11th grade I got 15/15, yet only 12/15 as the final mark, whereas a girl with 10/15 in the examen was lifted to 13/15 by virtue of bothering everyone with her poorly thought-out opinion. Also, girls got all kind of petty bonuses for keeping their folders well-structured and clean-written. At our technical university, there are far fewer women left, and most of them are doing terrible. Yet, every advertisment for student jobs states that in case of equal qualification, women will be hired preferably.

Women are worthless garbage, yet everyone pretends they are not. Women get showered with praise, yet they have no merit, everyone pretends that they are just oppressed, and by giving them preferential treatment, surely their talent will blossom one day. I hate women from the bottom of my heart.

>>30013210
And a little bit of this.
>>
>>30012972
>Man cheats

"That fucking scumbag! That fucker deserves the worst."

>Woman cheats

"Her man must have been a fucking scumbag! That fucker deserves the worst."
>>
>>30015188
This is bullshit, girls who cheat are still regarded as scum.
>>
>>30012972
But I don't hate women. There are always exceptions to the prevailing opinions on any board and r9k is no different.
>>
>>30012972
I don't hate women, the only thing I can't bear is that it requires (at least to me) a huge effort to get a girl entertained.
My recent tinder experiences prove this theory: if a girl swipes right it means she likes my looks/finds me interesting.
However, I'm always expected to start the conversation; alright, I can do it. I do my best but they always seem so distant, what the fuck am I supposed to tell them? I try not to seem too thirsty and a little flirty, yet they are always so damn passive.
Should I straight up tell them I want to fuck them? I would be deemed as a creep.
I just can't handle the stress, I haven't messaged any of my matches in a couple weeks except when I was drunk.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.