[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scott pilgrim is r9k reincarnated in graphic novel form. >20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 500x700
Scott pilgrim is r9k reincarnated in graphic novel form.
>20 something man who is a loser
>always complaining about how no one wants him
>constantly becomes infatuated with bitchy Stacys then he wonders why he gets his heart broken
>finally gets the cute/perky, virgin gf that he always wanted
>soon after he cheats on her with a Stacy whore because she's cooler, hotter and white
>>
>>30012916
If that's an accurate representation of robots then why are they dicks and morons?
>>
>>30012964
Scott pilgrim is a dick and a moron
>>
>>30012916
Its just the average normie movie where a normie can relate to Scott because even normies feel not normie from time to time
If Scott didn't have any friends
If Ramona didn't even know him
And people didn't shout Scott is the coolest at the beginning
Then it would be more robot but Scott can't get the girl at the end because that automatically means it's a normie movie
>>
>>30013029
The average robot does have friends though. Most of you are 20 somethings who lead normie lives and your biggest struggle is not having Stacy.
>>
File: T_R_I_G_G_E_R_E_D.png (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
T_R_I_G_G_E_R_E_D.png
18 KB, 600x600
>>30012916
>finally gets the cute/perky, virgin gf that he always wanted
>r9k reincarnated

I fucking wish. If there's one quality people value here it's loyalty. That's why we get so pissed when we're betrayed. No fucking robot wants Stacy when they have that gf.
>>
File: tumblr_ltpnjw00xl1r2agcto1_500.jpg (155 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltpnjw00xl1r2agcto1_500.jpg
155 KB, 500x507
>>30013073
>being able to blend in with normies and not being absolutely disgusted(tm) by them
>wanting shallow roastie Stacy
REE
>>
>>30013198
>implying you don't want Stacy
>implying you all don't make threads praising Stacy and wishing you had her all day every day
>>30013140
Yeah right. As soon as you get that perky Virgin you'll get bored of her and want an exciting Ramona.
>>
>>30013140
>If there's one quality people value here it's loyalty.
This.
I really hope it's true...
Despite all of the bitterness and misogyny, and all of their flaws, I think most robots are very, very trustworthy.
>>
>>30013301
Robots only have loyalty to themselves
>>
>>30013301
Most seem like pretty shallow and distrustful people to me honestly
>>
>>30012916
ramona is a fucking awful character and she looks like an idiot
>>
File: angryanon.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
angryanon.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>30013220
Every day I get up and make threads about how a normie gf isn't worth it.
Every day I get up and try to preach about how it's the inside that counts and the inside of Stacy is pure evil.
Every day I pray to Kek for a 2/10 good personality virgin gf.

And then you made this post

I've never been more insulted.
>>
>>30012916
movie is shit
comic is best
>>
>>30013366
Then when you actually get a gf all this bullshit will change
>>
>>30013301
>>30013333

Robots come off as some of the most disloyal people. You guys will ghost on someone at any minute (I've done this too but let's be real.)
>>
>>30013394
>>30013407
I love how """""ghosting""""" is a thing, like you think you deserve to be answered promptly and immediately after every message. Really? How about you stop being so entitled, and maybe you'd be more enjoyable to talk with.
>>
>>30012916
generic story, generic movie, generic actors
>>
>>30012916
Well the first two lines are accurate at least. Not so much with the rest.
>>
>>30013427
But what's ghosting?
>>
>>30013329
I don't think so. They're very principled for some things. I'm pretty sure most of them would NEVER cheat. They despise people who do it too much. There's so much lying and dishonesty and constant social "games" already. And they keep getting hurt by it. It's what they hate the most. Not being like this has become such an important part of their identity.
Not to say they wouldn't dump their gf for some stupid reason and chasing a Stacy cunt. It could be really unfair too. But also I think robots are more loyal than this.
At least I hope so. Otherwise what the hell would have they got going on for them? Aren't they any better than the normies on anything? But again, I think they do.
>>30013333
I don't see it. Some of them surely. Maybe the less robotic ones are more like that. They're the ones you're more likely to interact with.
Many keep being mean to women here though to protect the board...
>>
>>30013453
It's when you """""ignore""""" someone while still """""reading""""" their messages. Basically they made up a pejorative term for not feeling like responding fucking constantly, which is quite natural if you're a normal person.
>>
>>30013503
That's bullshit. As soon as Stacy comes along you'd cheat and you'd blame it on the girl you cheated on.
>>
File: 1432404800597.jpg (99 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1432404800597.jpg
99 KB, 543x400
except commodified and made cutesy so normies will pay for it, "identify" with it and make sure the franchise lives on
>>
>>30013540
Me, nope. No way in hell. And IF it happened somehow, I'd confess it afterward.
If I became what I despised I would snap...
But that's just me. It's robots in general I'm more worried about.
>>
>>30013601
Naw you'd rationalize it and figure out a way to blame others for what you did.
>>
>>30013338

Yeah, I never really saw the appeal. She was just irritating and had tons of ex-bf baggage, how in the hell is that supposed to be desirable? People like this are fucking insufferable.

Even as the whole thing felt like a story of spoiled whiny hipster shitbags and thier quirky antics.
>>
>>30013610
Maybe I could rationalize the cheating eventually. But I couldn't rationalize the lying. There's NO justification for deceiving someone who trusts you personally and make them live a lie. Some would argue that it's better to lie to save the relationship, and that it's the least harmful outcome. I would never agree with that. It's not your decision to make. She's entitled to the truth. It's just too disrespectful otherwise. And you wouldn't deserve her trust, so you should at least let her know that you're not trustworthy (and some people do that, it's weird, but it's still something).
>>
>>30012916
>Scott pilgrim is r9k reincarnated in graphic novel form

Young Scott is the true Robot, Scott Pilgrim himself is just a lazy fuck but he can talk to grills and doesn't hesitate to use the asian grill as a rebound gf.

Patel on the other hand is the perfect gentleman, sending emails explaining why he has to duel you to death and stuff.
>>
>reading baka western manga
not sugoi
>>
>>30013718
That's nice bro.
Honestly, if robots are going to be (near) social outcasts anyway, they can afford to be honest (even though it will still bite them in the ass occasionally). It's going to become more valued over time hopefully.
>>
>>30013220
I'm not him but I knew a stacy. She was "polyamorous" and flirted/made out with every guy she knew, except me. I refused to ever go down that road. A few times she made passes at me but honestly I just couldn't do it.

So no, I don't want stacy.
>>
>>30013220
>implying you all don't make threads praising Stacy and wishing you had her all day every day
You know how 4chan works though. Pics of hot chicks everywhere all the time and we pretend they're average or something. And yeah there are threads about whatever hot girl and people get obsessed over them. I hope they don't let it get to their heads. tbf lots of funny stuff is said too.
>>
>>30012990
This. By the end of the first volume I was completely convinced that scott pilgrim was a huge douche.
>started dating a highschooler
>cheated on her
>treats his friends like crap
>mooches off of wallace
>is unemployed over half the series
>most likely dropped out of college for bullshit reasons
>destroyed his brothers bass
>>
>>30013503
>I'm pretty sure most of them would NEVER cheat.

Ex-robot here. I cheated on my girlfriend as soon as a younger, hotter girl gave some very obvious signals.

I used to think I would never, ever cheat, but yeah.

>>30013540

This guy gets it.
>>
>>30013073
I can relate to that, but I would define myself as a cybot, so it's not a robot movie, it's a cybot movie.

Sry for evtl. mistakes, not my first language.
>>
>>30014478
You were never a robot
Fuck you faggot normie bitch
>>
>>30014692
Why are you not asking him for tips on how to get a girlfriend instead of offending him?
>>
>>30014478
Well, frankly you suck. Cheating (and lying about it) is one of the worst thing you can do to someone that trusts you. Don't try to pretend that everyone sucks as much as you do though. It's not even remotely true.
>>
>>30014320
So yeah, clearly a robot except for actually being able to land underage poon instead of masturbating to it>>30014320
>>
>>30013073
What does that make me then?
>>
>>30014757
>clearly a robot

He beat up a nerd for orbiting his first gf.
He dated Stacey until she found out how much of an asshole he was and she moved on with her life.
He then used the naive young asian girl because he felt lonely then he dated Ramona (technically cheating on both).

He has but a few redeeming qualities, and his only robotic trait is his failure to take responsabilities for anything.

> Knives is the waifu that every Robots would dream to end with
> Ramona is an horrible empowered SJW with died hair and bagages and bi-curiosity
>>
>>30015026
Robots want a girl like knives because they know she's the best they can get. The moment a more popular white woman looks at them they will kick that bitch to the curb.
>>
>>30014734
Because fuck him. People in this thread are trying to convince us that we will necessarily cheat, and that we can't possibly know we wouldn't because we're too inexperienced. This is bullshit. You can have honor. You can control yourself. And most importantly, you don't have to lie. It's normies who lie all the fucking time. Fuck 'hem.

Normies have so many other strategies to not cheat or be cheated on. They'll spy on each others, build alliances within each others' social circles to get infos, they'll stay within their league to make sure their partner doesn't have too many other good choices, they'll try to sabotage their confidence, there will be a constant one upmanship during the relationship where they'll try to put each others down and gain more power.

One nice thing is that they may also try to empathize a bit with each others and that's a good way to avoid cheating too, but it's not reliable by itself.

But some people can have honor instead. And some cannot even believe that. "Of course they have honor, they're losers! They wouldn't if they weren't losers.". Welp. Misery builds character. And that's worth something.
>>
>>30015144
You probably won't cheat because you'll never get the opportunity desu
>>
>>30015212
This can also be true.
>>
>>30015212
Huh. This guy sounds alright. Even though he must be pretty messed up. But why shit on him? Do you require that all men be cheaters in your narratives?
>>
>>30012916
scott pilgrim was in a band and had friends and girlfriends, and was in very good shape and proficient in martial arts.
>>
>>30012916
Naw scott pilgrim is just a really lucky beta that abused his power. Fuck him to hell.
>>
>>30015077
>this is what sheboons tell themselves
Lmao @ your life
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.