[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating 16 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: result.jpg (155 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
155 KB, 680x650
So I occasionally work with a 16 year old girl who is kinda thin and vaguely cute, average looking overall I would say. I am 21 and we sometimes work alone, I don't really say a lot to her but I do think she's rather cute and I want to ask her out. The problem is obviously the age difference. I am a 21 kissless virgin, I am thin and not too ugly and not very spergy, just shy. I've got a lot of social awareness, I just suck at saying the right thing so I usually shut my mouth. I don't know why any of this matters but basically I am wondering: should I ask out this girl? She's just about the only female contact I have. She'll be seventeen in a couple weeks but that doesn't really change anything. Pretty sure 16 is AoC in my state but there are always caveats. The big problem though is that my friends who got me this job, one of them works with her quite a bit. He's basically gay so I'm not worried of her liking him, it's more than if I ask her out he and everyone else would probably find out, so even if I was going to quit right afterwards I would still face backlash from my friends.

Wat do? I really want to ask her out for coffee or something but I don't want to go to jail or be socially ostracized for dating a 16 yo
>>
>>30012878
>work with
>underage
>posting a thread about it

three strikes
>>
OP watch vid related

https://youtu.be/qsAAHuxr3-4?t=1m20s
>>
>>30012908

Well I'm not going to do it if it's not legal. But if it is I am still worried about others' perceptions of it.
>>
>>30012878
What game is that? I'm actually pretty curious
>>
It's only mildly weird. It's not like the police will visit you because you date a girl who is four years younger.
Just go for it, she'll probably turn you down anyway.
>>
>>30013710

innawoods.net

>>30013901

Okay. I mean I expect her to say no anyway. I am just worried my friends will find out and call me a creep because I asked her out. Cause they probably WILL find out, even if I quit my job right after.
>>
File: 1467819228969-r9k.jpg (127 KB, 799x387) Image search: [Google]
1467819228969-r9k.jpg
127 KB, 799x387
>>30013901
>It's not like the police will visit you because you date a girl who is four years younger.
>>
>>30014525

What? I mean they might........
>>
Talk to her for a bit, show that you're interested by smiling and being comfortable around her, and if she responds well then go for it.

I've heard that dating coworkers isn't a great idea so I think straight up asking out a co-worker you've never talked to would be kind of weird.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.