[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you left the house? >4 months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
When was the last time you left the house?

>4 months ago
>>
>>30012621
Around 2 years I think, I don't even go out of my room very often
>>
>Living at home NEETS

Wow, I'm glad I at least have to leave to get groceries every week. I don't have to shamefully deal with my family either.
>>
>>30012621
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0
>>
>>30012621
Why do you keep posting pics of that pussy ass sucker slicing vamp
>>
>>30012621
7 months

shit nigggggggaaaaa
>>
yesterday when I went on a motorcycle ride
>tfw I live it up while the normals slave for my sake

Its like being royalty
>>
File: gantz7.jpg (242 KB, 833x1200) Image search: [Google]
gantz7.jpg
242 KB, 833x1200
>>30014250
Because I like the vampires in gantz even if they were out of place and useless
>>
curious whats your age, where you live
>>
File: 1755091-350930_hikawa.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1755091-350930_hikawa.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
>>30014797
18, bong

Why do you want to know
>>
>>30014833
its my dream life style.. not going out for 4 months..

but i cant live that now.. 31 married, wage slave here...
>>
>>30014879
One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess

I'm horribly depressed and speak less than 20 words a day. It's not a very good lifestyle unless you have friends and money, otherwise it's hell.
>>
File: howtho.jpg (31 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
howtho.jpg
31 KB, 680x383
Do you mean you haven't even gone out to your own backyard? Do you even take out the trash?

I've gone a few weeks at a time without leaving the property my house is on, but I at least sit on the porch every couple of days.
>>
2 hours ago. left to take a walk to play pokemon go. app kept crashing and i ended up standing still for like 20 minutes trying to get back on. one of the worst app experiences I have ever encountered.
>>
>>30015078
A few months ago I'd go out and chill in my back garden ever couple of days, but my parents decided to get a fucking dog so now I can't go outside without the risk of it running away.
>>
Like 4 hours ago, was out for dinner
>>
I went outside a little over a month ago because I was going to kill myself but I just walked around the block and went home.
>>
>>30015199
How are those correlated? Does the dog try to run past you whenever you open the door? You need to train it better.
>>
>>30015502
What I need to do is get rid of the fucker. It smells like shit, it's loud and it pisses everywhere.

Not to mention the fact that it drove my two cats out of the house and now they live in the back garden.
>>
>>30015663
Maybe be a better kid and your parents won't try to replace you with animals.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.