[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug stories ITT robots This one's pretty recent, and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1468572183108.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1468572183108.png
492 KB, 499x499
Drug stories ITT robots
This one's pretty recent, and I pretyped it for your convenience

>be me
>buy some cheap acid tabs and resell them to a bunch of fuckwits from my old school
>turns out they were fake
>seeificare.png
>tell my only mate, who's just as drug fucked as me
>he laughs and says he could get tabs
>this eludes to me finding out he had never tripped on acid before
>we end up buying tabs and going to my place to trip
>he ends up inviting his ex because we bought 3
>i didn't really care, so i let her come over
>me and bro start chewing
>she gets there late, like an hour and a half later
>she's in a shitty mood and she's ruining our mellow
>she takes hers as me and my bro start to feel it
>my bro starts giggling uncontrollably
>says his fingers are 70% fingernail
>we all laugh
>i see shapes and my pc looks like a cardboard box

cont?
>>
>>30012500
You pretyped it but are still waiting for people to tell you to cont? That completely nullifies the point of asking "cont?". Seriously go fuck yourself friendo and your gay thread
>>
>>30012500
No, do not "cont", no one fucking cares, you're a lowlife and attention whore, coming from a lover of psychedelics.

>>30012651
this, sage
>>
>>30012500
interested, please tell me more
>>
Interesting story, but will abandon thread because of stupid "cont?"
>>
Come on OP give us more
>>
>cont?
cunt.
>>
contsage
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.