[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking bored. Nothing feels good anymore. Nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1468021001566.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1468021001566.png
44 KB, 640x560
I'm so fucking bored. Nothing feels good anymore. Nothing interests me anymore. I feel nothing. AHHH
>>
out of weed?
>>
>>30012440
Never smoked weed mate.
>>
>>30012448
well theres your solution
>>
>>30012464
Weed is the most boring drug. It won't help him at all.
>>
>>30012464
That won't solve anything. It will just make me care even less.
>>
>>30012422
Play a video game or something.
>>
>>30012477
>It will just make me care even less.

What if that's the problem. Your discontentment could be a byproduct of your high standards of entertainment?
>>
>>30012600
Bored of them, haven't bothered buying any new ones in forever. I can't even watch a movie for 5 minutes without turning it off.
>>
Don't do weed.

It won't kill you. It won't make you a criminal or anything.

It will just ruin motivation. It will make you okay with being bored. You could do creative stuff instead and improve. Now it's hard to start being creative and productive, but at least don't start smoking weed because that will just make you less interested in everything.
>>
>>30012838
I can only into the art when im 420 blaze itting.
When I come back to sobriety I can't believe how talented I am. Then I go back to fapping to applejack.
>>
>>30012838
Any other drugs I can do?
>>
>>30012838
We have all seen that South Park seen senpai
>>
File: 1467362101215.jpg (19 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1467362101215.jpg
19 KB, 405x405
>tfw the highs are low and the lows are lower
>>
>>30012422
put yourself into extreme possibly life threatening situations

do heavy exercise

>>30012838
This. Weed is poison for robots who intend to ever better themselves. Been a heavy smoker for almost 2 years with up to 3grams a day smoked.

It will make you feel better for a while, then you won't get really high anymore and finally you're back to where you started only that you know have a habit that you might very well be psychologically addicted to.
>>
>>30013117
And then who take 7 days off and your tolerance drops to zero.
>>
>>30013147
Only for a day maybe.

It took me considerably longer to reach base level again in the end. But again, I smoked literally ALL DAY. I smoked as much as my lungs could bear before hurting too much.

I'm not anti-weed in the slightest and still prefer it over alcohol but every robot should be aware that they're only prolonging the state they're in right now by starting with cannabis.

It's an awesome drug if you're actually living a life.
>>
>>30013290
Naw
neet life has improved considerably since I accidently a dealer, I sometimes don't want to kill myself anymore.
>>
>>30013322
Yeah, that's what I said. It improves your NEET life but it will also stop you from ever improving yourself.

You know that queasy feeling in your stomach when you have stuff to do like write application, pay bills, make an appointment with the dentist? That's GONE the second you smoke a bowl. This is great because you can now enjoy anime, vidya, food etc without this constant worry about being a fuckup in the back of your mind but you NEED that feeling if you ever want to get out of your miserable state.
This is also why weed is addictive for some people. Not becaus you have actual withdrawl but because you're suddenly forced to confront all the negative emotions the weed kept at bay once you run out of it.

If you intend to be neet forever: Smoke away. It doesn't turn you into a degenerate, it doesn't make you a dumb hippie but it most certainly kills that part of your brain commanding you to get off your ass.

Been there done that.
>>
>>30013414
Yeah, can't argue with that I suppose. Incidentally not having weed put me in an even worse state, but I agree with the general role of conflict in improving.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.