[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Visiting girlfriend at her parents' house >She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1468645843178.png (200 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1468645843178.png
200 KB, 358x398
>Visiting girlfriend at her parents' house
>She's at work until 9 PM today
>Her parents are home
>Be hiding in her room
>Be crippled by social anxiety

Can I just hide out in her room until she gets back home or would I be regarded as an autist for that?
>>
>>30012204
How long have you waited there already?
>>
>>30012204

>girlfriend
>crippling social anxiety

Why don't you fuck off elswhere normie? It's not sicial anxiety that you have, you are just a fucking retard, kys.
>>
>>30012485
I woke up at 10 am, and it's now 12 noon. I slipped out briefly to grab a slice of pie and a glass of milk, undetected. I don't know where they are. Maybe they have gone out somewhere?
>>
>>30012204
They are probably going to be wondering about dinner time
>>
>>30012602
oh so they know you're there already. I don't see what the problem is then. If you want to make an impression you probably have to go down there.
The longer you leave it, the more likely it will be painful when you eventually go down. If you had done it earlier you could've played it off as sleeping in really late.
>>
Piece of shit normalfag leave this board.
>>
>>30012498
Well I sometimes get sweaty hands at parties, do you have some anxiety standard we should all meet?
>>
>>30012602
go talk to them and pretend youre all sleepy and stuff so they think youve bin sleeping and dont know youve just been sitting around im their daughters room for 2 h. or just kill yourself normie scum REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP here.

FUCK. They just got home. I can hear her mom in the other room.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.