[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did those fuckers just made me rich? >be me >be 3 mins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
did those fuckers just made me rich?
>be me
>be 3 mins ago
>paid 2 dollars with webmoney
>got 36k$ on my account on http://russkoetv.tv/
>can i somehow bring them back to my webmoney account?
>will i go to jail for this?
>will share if lucky
>>
I think they dun' goofed anon. Congrats. If the system is automated then they won't notice easily.

Paypal me pls senpaiii : [email protected]
>>
>>30012116
the point is that i seem to not find the "refound" button...
>>
>>30012116
Paypal saved for bumping at least
>>
>>30012087

Don't be a retard desu, they'll fuck you over if you try and get away with it, notify them and maybe they will give you a smaller reward.
>>
>>30012135
Call them up on skype and say you accidentally put that much money in and they are legally obliged to give you a refund.

^^^^ this is true

I am same guy from before
>>
>>30012163
dont do this, their skype is rutvsupport1, add them and tell them. Hopefully webmoney has fucked up. Make sure they are reminded they are legally obliged to give a refund.
>>
so
>i call them and say they fucked up hoping they will reward me
>i call them and say i misstyped amount of money and get 35k
>>
>>30012227
webmoney shows that i transfered nothing but rutvsupport1 shows 35K i could even extend my premium acc or whatever
>>
bump
wonder if they could sue me for asking for refound
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.