[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's /happening/ The race war is real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 31
File: www.rt.com_20160717_155939.jpg (727 KB, 889x1494) Image search: [Google]
www.rt.com_20160717_155939.jpg
727 KB, 889x1494
It's /happening/
The race war is real
>>
Why haven't I heard anything about this?
>>
>>30011921
because it's happening literally now
>>
>>30011921
Its just happened, in the past hour
>>
>>30011921

right now most american news outlets have anywhere from "unknown amount" to "3 officers dead" with no indication of how many were actually shot
>>
so did nigs officially declare war upon white people?
>>
The racist police deserves this
>>
>Don't know anything about the gunman
>Gunman's motives haven't been made public
>The first thought that comes to mind instead of a crazy fuck doing crazy fuck things is a race war.
>>
>>30011977
This. Fuck those pigs they deserve it
>>
>>30011981
its working
vey
>>
>>30011981
>you can't just assume that guy yelling allahu akbar while brandishing a gun is a muslim terrorist, anon!
>islamaphobia is the real problem here!

Replace blacks for muslims and you have your post.

They're all just lone wolves, right anon? :^)
>>
>>30011984
I don't think meeting violence will solve the problem. Especially when at the end of the day, some those cops, while they may be shitty at their jobs, are people too and have families to go home with. Taking out cops in other places will infact only inflame the problem.
>>
>>30011981

all the race war/nazi stuff is coming from 20-30 dedicated racists from /pol/ who just have to post on a minute by minute basis everywhere in and outside of /pol/ to get their dumb views across
>>
>>30011875
KILL ALL THE FUCKING NIGGERS.
>>
>>30011977
>>30011984
Nignogs please go.
The people killing blacks are overwhelmingly other blacks. Even racist cops are literally saving your lives by shooting other black """""""People""""""
>>
>>30012022
I'm sorry, where is the information on the gunman and their motives at the moment? Do you know anything about them? How stupid will you feel if this person turns out to be a white person just being a crazy fuck? Nice strawman though.
>>
So is there going to be a happening every fucking day now?
>>
>>30012083
>tfw first all of 4chan and then the whole world will eventually become /pol/ because of this shit when there's nothing except happenings to talk about and they're literally HAPPENING all the fucking time
>>
File: kT4yXhcQPE-1.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
kT4yXhcQPE-1.png
23 KB, 300x250
>>30011875
Oh yes, totally loving blacks and hating the white race, its not about fucking everyone over and creating tension so the plebs keep fighting themselves.

Oy vey
>>
File: 1452480400542.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452480400542.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>30012074
>officer, I just saw a black man go into that store brandishing a gun!
>woah there you dirty racist, did you see him shoot anyone yet?
>well, no, but...
>THEN STOP SHITLORDING YOU RACIST MISOGYNIST

Crime stats don't lie, anon. I don't have to spend all my money in the lottery to learn that it's unlikely I'll win, it's a pretty obvious statistic
>>
>>30012108
Pretty much

This nigger bullshit will be used as an excuse for Uncle Schlomo to take away whitey's guns and most whitecucks will take it

feelsbadman
>>
File: 1406868553890.jpg (50 KB, 575x372) Image search: [Google]
1406868553890.jpg
50 KB, 575x372
>>30012108
soros pls
>>
>>30011875
>tfw I live 11 minutes away from this
Where can I move that doesn't have this wacky racial tension nonsense ? Canada?
>>
>>30012151
Doesn't matter where you move ww3 is coming
>>
>>30012100

if you had never heard of the nice attack, turkey attempted coup, or the dallas and baton rouge shootings, your life would not be impacted in any appreciable way

the last news item that actually affected american's daily lives was obamacare being passed, and that was like 7 years ago.
>>
>>30012151
Some small island country in the Pacific. Everywhere else will get majorly fucked during WW3
>>
>>30012201
To be fair, most people on this board are already jaded and redpilled. To the average normie, this week could be a real wakeup call.
>>
>>30012139
Is it not plausible to you that there may infact just be crazy black people who can get access to a gun? Do you know why he's going postal? I like how you try and pull crime statistics but fail to realize that while blacks murder more, its other black people, as you can probably guess, its in impoverished areas, and usually its in accordance to other shady criminal shit related to drugs, not usually politically motivated. Crime and poverty have a direct correlation. Is everything just a sign of end times to /pol/fags?
>>
File: zhow to become south africa.png (47 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
zhow to become south africa.png
47 KB, 585x496
>>30011981
Nearly everyone in his movement is either paying lip service to what he's doing or suppressing their motives in an attempt to let those motives comes to fruition under the radar. Their leaders seem to be the only ones preaching "Oh, no, we're peaceful, we would never do bad things like that" but they continue to stoke hostility among their members and if social media feedback is anything to go on, they have been tremendously successful.

A large number of their followers are armed militants calling for genocide, and that is plain as day from their continued presence at all of their protests. Whether it be these "lone wolves," or the panthers, or the picketers chasing their opponents and beating them. Beyonce and a slew of other celebrities are supporting the actions of those same people, too.

They haven't released a plan for how a country is supposed to function without the rule of law. They haven't released alternatives for their opponents to use when the suspect resists and flees. They have no idea what an officer goes through on a day-to-day basis and how difficult it is to uphold the law when 50% of the people they question fight or try to walk away from the rules. What they HAVE released are the conditions of ceasefire, as pictured here.
>>
File: 1395879357318.jpg (20 KB, 350x290) Image search: [Google]
1395879357318.jpg
20 KB, 350x290
>>30012263
I'm guessing you also think it's not their fault they're poor, either

>it's not their fault they spent all their money on drugs and consequently shot everyone up! It's whitey's fault!

Yeah man, I'm sure it could be exactly what you described. But when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably not a fucking moose.
>>
About time normie police officers got what was coming to them. Most are fucking Chads who would have bullied you in high school.
>>
>>30012324
most cops are run of the mill normies or, about as common, failed normies

it's an easy way to get power they didn't have. chad already has power, he doesn't need a badge to acquire it
>>
File: 001251.jpg (200 KB, 998x561) Image search: [Google]
001251.jpg
200 KB, 998x561
>>30012151
Darlin' it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun, they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
>Under the sea
>>
>>30012304
>Nearly everyone in his movement is either paying lip service to what he's doing or suppressing their motives in an attempt to let those motives comes to fruition under the radar.
gee, i didn't know the gunman was running a movement and that we knew his identity
tell me more
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>30011875
Daily reminder its not anyones fault, but this guys. Maybe its not even the jews but nonetheless its the top of the pyramid.

how can you not see the agenda ? Its to fuck everyone up and take freedom away from everyone in the end. It happened so often and its happening everyhwere right fucking now.
Wake the fuck up before we will be LITERAL slaves.
>>
>>30012318
When did I ever say it was white people's fault you autistic fuck? No, what it is, is a savage cycle that is passed down from parent to child. First, the parent has their kid, tries to raise them in poor living conditions. When they reach the age to go to school, they simply don't receive as good as a education as students would in a suburban school. What does that translate to? A incredibly shitty, subpar education with no chance of getting into college and therefore unable to get a job above something tedious and shitty.

What choices do you really have when you need to survive? Crime seems like a incredibly viable choice to these people because it's simply the only route they think they have in the long run. Consider this. You have to feed yourself, cloth your children, and put a roof over people's heads. The problem is, you didn't get a good education, something that was completly out of the question and to top it off, you're too poor for college. How do you go about this? Do you risk it and hope you don't die from stress or do you go about something thats faster with better gains like selling drugs when you're unskilled?
>>
File: your soul is mine.png (35 KB, 574x195) Image search: [Google]
your soul is mine.png
35 KB, 574x195
>>30012148
Don't worry Robogoyim, it's just the start of WW3
>>
>>30012304
>Police black bodies

What does this even mean? Are blacks not people? Do they not think the mind is responsible for the body or vice versa?
>>
guaranteed nigger
>>
File: moonman.png (727 KB, 540x627) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
727 KB, 540x627
>go to work to pay he bills
>kiss wife goodbye
>just doing you job
>follow the rules don't use force unless life is threatened
>just hand out tickets to speeders and try to keep the peace
>some filthy nigger shoots you for being a cop because a cop shot a giblet on the other side of the country so he takes it out on you because he saw some kike portray police as delves
>your family has no one to support it
>your kids grow with no father
>just because some ape was shot on the other side of the country
>meanwhile these animals kill each other by the hundreds of thousands per year and the police only kill around 140
>>
If a race war actually did develop I'm honestly wondering if blacks think they can win. Only way I could see any form of "victory" would be some kind of insurgency thing like muslim terrorists have been doing. If that happened then Trump is guaranteed to get the presidency and there gonna be some concentration camps for blacks.
>>
File: 1405607508605.jpg (711 KB, 1107x1010) Image search: [Google]
1405607508605.jpg
711 KB, 1107x1010
>Consider this. You have to feed yourself, cloth your children, and put a roof over people's heads. The problem is, you didn't get a good education, something that was completly out of the question and to top it off, you're too poor for college. How do you go about this?

First, you don't have fucking kids when you can't afford to keep yourself afloat, much less you and your bastard spawn that you had to bring into existence. You're making up this situation that only works if the person was a moron to begin with, as though having kids was just something he "couldn't help", or something taken for granted.

If he had the slightest bit of common sense, he wouldn't have fucked a roastie, wouldn't have had kids, and had the ability to sustain himself on a low-skilled labor position until he was either able to go to college or develop enough skills to find something that paid better

It's not like every low-skill job pays nothing, you can become a lifeguard for virtually nothing and it pays a good 30-40% more than minimum wage while not being an overly demanding job. Roofers are always looking for help, as are most trade-jobs that will literally pay you to learn how to do it

But no, clearly crime was the only solution for the poor black man. All of his choices were preordained from birth, and nothing he does is his fault.
>>
File: 1468725596982-1.jpg (44 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
1468725596982-1.jpg
44 KB, 640x603
>>30011875
>black people
>winning the race war

Did you lose all your battle skills in the world wars?How are white people actually losing the race war?
You realize that losing to us is like losing to mentally ill five year olds, right?
>>
>>30012380
>Nearly everyone in his movement
In other words "everyone in the movement to which he belongs."

Good attempt at derailing my post though. It's the only thing you can do when you don't have an argument. Let me direct you back to my post so you can tell me why I'm wrong.
>>30012304
>>
>>30012263
>j-just l-lone wolves
>YOU RACIST COP!!!111 THIS IS CLEARLY EVIDENCE OF SYSTEMIC RACISM!!11!!!

Kill yourself hypocrite
>>
>>30012304
>Thinking you can scare the police into agreeing to your demands because you created an armed militia

They have no idea the shit they got into, this isn't the Dean or a gay parade you are talking about one of the biggest cults in America

Lots of black people are going to die because of this
>>
File: forced into existence.png (236 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
forced into existence.png
236 KB, 500x501
>>30012469
NIGGERS SHOULD BE STERILIZED

SOMEONE PLEASE END MY WORTHLESS EXISTENCE!
>>
If there were a race war Whites will have the support of Asians,Poos,Sikhs,Latinos hat niggers more than all four of them combined. Nogs have a average IQ of 85 and even Latinos have the dumbest race on the other side is ahead of them in that. Blacks never stood a chance.
>>
>>30012499

your 2nd greenmeme is a strawman coming out of left field there

its like you assume everyone that disagrees with you has the same exact opinion of everything that you don't.
>>
>>30012527
>NIGGERS SHOULD BE STERILIZED
The government should pay people 8k to be sterilized, blacks will be lining up for blocks to get this done.I wouldn't mind a tax increase if that meant less blacks
>>
>>30012139
Are you retarded? There's literally no information on the shooter yet. He could be a black BKM supporter. Or he could be a white "sovereign citizen." Or he could be someone of any color with a completely different agenda, or just a crazy guy with no real agenda at all.
>>
File: 1462819652202.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1462819652202.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
Americans really believe Policemen are some evil boogeymen who exist just to bully black people? Imagine you are like 7 years old, your mom comes to you and tells you your dad was killed by some nigger for a petty revenge over some dead nigger.
>>
>>30011875
#BlackLivesMatter in action
>>
idk how to feel about this

It's like it's not right but at the same time nothing else has ever motivated any real change? Has any real social revolution in history happened without violence on both sides?
>>
>>30011875
American nigger civil war?
How exiting.
>>
>>30012567
>every shill posting the exact same argument

If I know that shooting myself in the foot is going to hurt, I don't actually have to go through with the act to find out whether it's true or not

If black people statistically shoot and murder each other more than any other race, ESPECIALLY considering the recent shootings about the black guy who "wanted to kill white cops", I can be reasonably certain who it is
>>
>>30012567
They have identified the shooter as a black guy, who had said he wanted to kill white people, especially white cops.

NOT RACIST THO, BLACKS CAN'T BE RACIST
>>
>>30012469
Try living in a economically depressed area yourself your entire life and you'll find that its much harder than you think. While crime is wrong, what choice would he really have to keep himself afloat even in his own? It probably seems like a good idea to them when they grow up in areas where they can come in contact with former convicts who can get them into the drug trade .One thing that isn't in innercity neighborhoods is job opportunities. Who has the money to get roofing done in the ghetto when they need to worry about food? Who has time to open a pool in a low income area where the prospect of the place being robbed is real?Not only that, the cost of living is going up in America .Being poor really doesn't stop you from having children either, see India.
>>
>>30012567
I would bet you 1000 dollars its another nigger attack.
>>
>>30012408
That's not what happens tho
Yes they are poor and yes they don't get as good an education but
>Their fathers walk away from them
>The gang and drug dealer lifestyle is glorified in black culture
>So is hate cops and the white
>People of all taxes that go to college are a minority and a minority of them end up working in their field
>Black people at college have the same thuggish attitude regardless of money and education
>There are quotas and welfare and countless systems to help black people
>Nobody can figure out any way to further help black people
>Hiring blacks in big position have proven pointless since they still take the streets and destroy ever even when 9/10 people involved in what they "protest" are blacks
>>
>>30012607
Well then he's a crazy black fuck with a gun whos become a domestic terriost. I like how you guys keep trying to strawmaning with us thinking he's not racist when he clearly is. It's almost as if you guys hope he's black so you can circle jerk about how white people are going to be genocided when you know thats a retarded notion even with the threat of violence from a sizable black threat.
>>
File: 5571.png (216 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
5571.png
216 KB, 640x484
>>30012614
>it's not black people's fault they make shitty decisions!

- the post

I'm sure you creamed your pants when Sanders said white people didn't know what it's like to be poor, based on your assumption I don't know what it's like to live in a shitty neighborhood.

>what choice would he really have to keep himself afloat

Literally all of the things I listed in my last post would be a fantastic fucking start. You magically assume no one needs work done in a shit neighborhood, and as someone who did work as a roofer in a neighborhood where the average income was sub-20k, I can promise you that shit exists if you can take off your oppression goggles

Of course being poor doesn't stop you have having children, not being an idiot stops you from having children. If you choose to have a kid while barely being able to feed yourself, you deserve everything coming to you
>>
>>30012563
Most black people have the idea that having children equals success, even though most of them are poor, stupid and all around just genetic shit. When I talk to other blacks antinatalism, not that I associate with other blacks, even the """""smarter"""""" than average blacks look at me like I'm absurd.

It's going to take a lot more than 8k to convince literal proto-humans not to have kids. I mean, imagine how much stronger our biological urges are compared to yours. It would be a costly, ineffective attempt to curb the nigger cancer.
>>
>>30012548
So then you agree that you absolutely cannot prove anything from averages

You therefore also agree racism does not exist in the us, and that theres absolutely no eay to prove the racism or incapability of the police as a whole

Going by your logic
>>
>>30012675
>crazy black fuck
>LONE WOLVES ANON!!!!!

every shill, every time
>>
>>30012567
After the recent events it's completely safe to assume he is a black lives matter supporer
>>
File: typicalreddituser.png (31 KB, 890x210) Image search: [Google]
typicalreddituser.png
31 KB, 890x210
why do niggers chimpout so fucking hard?
>>
False flag attack by /pol/
>>
>>30012703
Yeah, basically, like the guy who shot up that black church. While I don't believe BLMs is even close to being a good move ent for anyone at this point, its autistic to believe this will spark a race war. At best, this will get talked about for a bit and then normies will be back to normie shit.
>>
>>30012569
Not me man. But niggers definitely have the "us vs them" mentality instilled in them at inception.
>>
>>30012682
Isn't have lots of kids a poor thing more than a black thing? Well-off or rich people have fewer children (unless they do it for religious reasons) because they know the financial burden it carries. Already poor people don't give a fuck because you can't get poorer than poor. Also the lack of sexual education and knowledge passed down from generation to generation means most of their kids are "accidents" because they have nothing to do but fuck each other since they can't afford anything else
>>
These cop murders will only heighten the force used by our police state.

These events could be orchestrated for that purpose.
>>
>>30012692

Again you're going off the rail and following a string of tortured logic that didn't come from me or the guy you were originally replying to.

What I found at fault was that your post made it seem that you can't believe there's such a thing as a lone wolf who isn't part of a larger organization or ideology and that racism also exists in all levels of society. Those 2 things have nothing to do with eachother and I can only assume you made the connection because of black lives matter being in the news and perhaps want to believe that every black shooting of a cop is directly caused by an organization like black lives matter.

I'm wasting my time at this point. This is a very dumb conversation.
>>
>>30012665
I gotta agree with you as a black person on this. My grandmother who grew up during the Civil Rights era when the country legit had race riots, and my mother being born right after would feed the narrative that blacks are being oppressed at all times. Maybe it was back then but it's clearly not now. Black culture has essentially become a victim culture and instead of focusing on real issues in the black community, they meet the world with a us against them mentality which gets nothing done in the end and just complain. While the way cops operate in America can be changed, the biggest gang probably shouldn't be responded to with the threat of fucking violence.
>>
File: orange blob guy.jpg (48 KB, 638x516) Image search: [Google]
orange blob guy.jpg
48 KB, 638x516
Which one of you /pol/fags wants to come and end my negroid life? It can happen, as long as you swear to whatever God you believe in to execute me painlessly, swiftly and to bury my body in either
Maine, Vermont or New Hampshire.
>>
>>30012852
And what i found wrong with your post is that you seem predisposed to the lobe wolf meme despite tendencies suggesting other wise

I would bet that youre more than comfortable associating such trends with other gtoups provided they arent a minority.
>>
>>30012603
>If I know that shooting myself in the foot is going to hurt, I don't actually have to go through with the act to find out whether it's true or not

This is an extremely retarded analogy. You can't possibly automatically know the shooter is black in the same way you know that shooting yourself will be painful.

Look, I'm not saying the shooter isn't black or associated with BLM. He could be. Maybe even likely is. But to just blindly assume that when no info has been released, even based on statistical likelihood, is very sloppy thinking. Are ALL murdered cops killed by black people? No. Do white people, Hispanics, etc murder cops? Yes. Do black people kill cops for reasons other than BLM sympathies? Yes. So even if one group is statistically more likely to be the culprit, you have to allow for any possibility. Statistics can show you patterns, but they can't tell you anything about an individual case. All I'm saying is wait and fucking see. If it turns out to be a black BLM activist, THEN you go all 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

>>30012607
Then post a fucking source.
>>
>>30012960
Seems like youre just trying to detract from all the problems nigs are causing
>>
File: Cnk1u1EVIAArdIZ.jpg (205 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Cnk1u1EVIAArdIZ.jpg
205 KB, 1200x900
One suspect down, two at large
>>
>>30012882
Last week when I had YouTube on the select next video settings after a while it switched to a video of a radical black man and I was playing pacman on my phone so I left it playing, the guy started whitey be racist, this be racist that be racist and the government is facist and I was like really? The government which is controlled by a black man is racist?
They will never Change man, you don't go around telling crazy people they are right because that only encourages them to double down on the crazy, we need to take rappers and every other toxic black person off the media and replace them with positive ones
>>
>>30013087
manlet cop survived by dodging under the bullets
>>
>>30013144
Removing toxic people from a position where they can reach young black people with a shitty message will be sort of hard. Ironically, the same people recieve money from more than one ethnicity, so it really begs the question about what America as a whole values in a performer or figure head or famous person.
>>
All fucking niggers must fucking hang

animalmotherblox
>>
Why is it every time a few people choose to be jerks millions of losers on the internet try to make it seem like as big an event as possible?
>>
File: 1451320427466.jpg (41 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1451320427466.jpg
41 KB, 788x685
Love the smell of bacon on the morning
>>
File: 1411036453690.jpg (68 KB, 522x557) Image search: [Google]
1411036453690.jpg
68 KB, 522x557
>>30013144

>the president controls the government
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/351682-fire-hotel-mecca-videos/
Its really happening now
>>
>>30012750
jesus christ people on reddit are so fucking cucked. i cringed while reading that.

anyone wanna take a guess as to what percent of annual firearm deaths are caused by those big scary "militarily designed-for-maximum-killing" rifles?

it's about 2%
>>
File: 7.jpg (83 KB, 552x395) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
83 KB, 552x395
>>30012960
The obvious point is that I can /infer/ that it will hurt, just as I can /infer/ the shooter is likely black based on statistics and recent events. You're trying to detract from what I said by being deliberately obtuse, despite obviously understanding what I said.

You keep using the word "blindly". I'm no more "blindly" assuming it's black than you would "blindly" assume someone yelling ALLAH AKBAR in a crowded airport with a trench coat is going to commit a crime.
>>
File: 1421608775734.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1421608775734.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>30013531
>millions of losers
>intentionally posts on r9k
>>
>>30013531
that's how vocal minorities work

also because journalism no longer exists. it's nothing but echo chamber sensationalists competing for ad revenue, and racebaiting is very lucrative.
>>
>dindus brought it upon themselses
>>
literally going there in 3 days
literally dying there
>>
File: its happening tbh.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
its happening tbh.gif
973 KB, 312x213
>>30011875

>mfw im sitting in my house with my hipoint carbine and about 500 rounds
>mfw im ready for the fucking race war
>mfw the shooters are gonna be black men aged 24-34 who "have nothing to do with black lives matter"
>mfw its happening
>>
>>30012324
here's the thing about police treatment

lots of times. not always. but lots of times. they are dicks. and/or. what they're stopping you for at that moment is *arguably* bullshit.

BUT

you HAVE to comply. don't get le young anarchist attitude. even if you talk back to your teachers. even if you talk back to your mom. they tolerate that from you because it's their job. police are people. they absolutely will chill with you if you show respect.

if you have an issue with what they're accusing you of. first of all, that needs to be addressed IN A COURT HEARING. oftentimes, you get a chance to go to a local courthouse and make a statement of some kind. but the dialogue does NOT take place in the street. they are NOT there to argue with you. you will fucking LOSE. period. also keep in mind. yeah, maybe you were only going 5 mph above the limit. but guess what. that's still speeding. and guess what. they do this shit to THOUSANDS of other people. everybody takes the police cock in that way. if you throw a baby tantrum on the side of the road, you just look like an ignorant child. again. changing police bullshit happens in in court rooms and in voting booths. literal yelling in a cop's face is the most autistic thing you could possibly do.

tl;dr - knowing right place and right time =/= blind compliance
>>
>>30012304
some of these are actually fairly reasonable. drug possession in general should be very low priority, there's really nothing wrong with public alcohol consumption, and if you're on public property it should be legal to hang around. that said, if one is trespassing or causing a disturbance of some kind, the police should be able to respond
>>
>>30014858
Have you no integrity or pride?
>sucking up and being respectful to an asshole committing sanctioned theft
>basically taking your money to get a new coffee machine
>will plant drugs in your vehicle to "seize it" if he likes it
>>
File: jew race baiting.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
jew race baiting.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
>>30013307
>implying toxic blacks receive their seed money from black people
>>
File: 1468589443074.jpg (120 KB, 1170x661) Image search: [Google]
1468589443074.jpg
120 KB, 1170x661
>>30012304

The left is OBSESSED with the phrase "black bodies".

Jesus Christ, current-year progressivism really is a sexual fetish.
>>
>>30011875
Its not a race war if its only blacks attacking whites
>>
>>30015524
>When white people chimp out
>>
We whites are the nicest people and have never and have never wronged anybody. Why do niggers keep attacking us. It's not like we fucking killed them for walking around outside or anything.
>>
>>30015694
Aw. Look at them helping that poor man up. He should be grateful.
>>
File: 1405081483827.jpg (700 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1405081483827.jpg
700 KB, 1053x1070
>>30015694
Haha yeah, fuck those white people, the only ethnicity to hold significant slave trade in history!

Oh, wait, that's not even vaguely true. Good thing it's okay to hate people based on what their ancestors did, 50+ years ago!

Oh, wait, that's fucking stupid too.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.