[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RATTLERATLERATTLERATTLE >BAM BAM BAM >"Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459155413896.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
1459155413896.png
463 KB, 1070x601
>RATTLERATLERATTLERATTLE
>BAM BAM BAM
>"Why is your door locked Anon?"
>RATTLERATTLE
>"Open up!"

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! IF THE DOOR'S CLOSED THAT MEANS FUCK OFF! WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT?
>>
Open the fucking door Louie
>>
>>30011578
STOP TALKING TO HIM LIKE THAT YOU ALWAYS DO IT LIKE THIS AND IT NEVER WORKS! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT TRYING SOMETHING ELSE???
>>
When I was kid I had to sleep in the living room next to an open kitchen, and then when I finally got my own room the first thing I did was get a lock, all that meant was my parents would break my door down to beat me. Now I always keep my door locked and sealed with a stick in the opening mechanism and a brick placed against it. Before that I would jam the door with my bed every day.
>>
>>30011552
I wasn't sure what kind of sauce you wanted with your tendies, so I brought them all!! :3
>>
I don't understand why I cannot have a bit of privacy. They don't even knock, just hit the door once with their fist then open up without waiting for a response.
>>
you guys have shit parents who don't respect or treat you as a person and more like property
>>
and this is why I haven't spoken to my mom in two years (her birthday is august) and I still won't talk to the cunt. damned if I do damned if I don't. when my door was open, her christian ass hated all my music even if it had no lyrics, any anime sounds and if I were too quit, I was "creepy". so I talk and arguments ensue.. so I close my door to avoid it and now I am being "creepy and secretive!!". I hope for her fucking death daily
>>
At least you have a lock. I'm not even allowed to have the door closed unless it is after 10pm
>>
>>30012719

Fucking hell reminded me of my youth

>mother would do exactly that bang ONCE on the door, basically as she opened it and charge straight in

You fucking bitch mum I still remember
>>
>>30011578
post the video link someone
>>
>>30011552
SON, YOU'RE LIVING UNDER MY ROOF, AND HERE WE DO NOT LOCK OUR DOORS! OPEN UP THIS INSTANT!!!
>>
This is the main reason I have trust issues.
Why can't parents respect their children's privacy?
We don't go banging into their rooms 24/7 so why do they do it to us?
Why can't the normies ever just leave us alone?
>>
>live on my parents land
>have a catdoor
>smoke pot
>usually remember to lock the door, but not the catdoor
>little brother and company always stick their faggot heads through my cat door
>sometimes little brother will shout
>"DELIVERY" and then shove tree limbs through the cat door
>little brother has tried to crawl through the cat door and gotten stuck

hilarious
>>
>parents slam open the door and rush in trying to catch you fapping or some shit
>they don't say anything and leave when they see you aren't doing anything
>they leave the fucking door open

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER AND SNEAK AROUND ALL THE FUCKING TIME?
>>
>>30013010
Masturbation is a mortal sin, anon. Your parents are just worried about your immortal soul.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.