[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >khhv >never been to a club before in my life >one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: oh no.png (12 KB, 571x509) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
12 KB, 571x509
>19
>khhv
>never been to a club before in my life

>one of my 3 friends invited me to come to Ibiza with him next month
>said he's inviting a few of his friends
>he's a weightlifter / boxer so they're all probably alphas
>"o-ok sure haha"
>don't even get why he'd invite a loser like me but whatever

this is going to be the worst week of my life brehs, I have 2 or 3 weeks till we leave, is there any way I can salvage this hopeless train wreck?? This shit is making me really anxious

help brehs :^(
>>
Just go. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>30011453
Was in a similar scenario once. It was awful. Just back out and spend your money on something worthwhile. We both know you're too beta to approach girls
>>
>>30011453
i hate sounding like normie, but try to not think about it and just go. like when you do waterfall jump, you don't think you just jump. you're lucky man, at least someone remembers you :(
>>
>>30011489
honestly don't care if I don't pick up girls, I just want to have a decent time without sperging out, y'know?

but even that's too much to ask
>>
>>30011580
Are you into the styles of music being played?

t.Dj/musician
>>
Are you from Germany?
blox
>>
>>30011672
yeah i love big room / edm

>>30011693
nah, england (london)
>>
>>30011757
>yeah i love big room / edm

You'll be okay bud, during the first few shows I went to I was turbo nervous but as soon as the music hit, it 'took' me with it. If the music makes you wanna move, do it, a lot of people are on drugs and do weird shit at large shows regardless, their's almost no way you can look retarded compared to the dudes who pass out naked in the mud from overdoing their favorite substances.

I go to shows for the music. To support the artists I know/enjoy.
I know it's a popular cliche' to 'just b urself' but I feel in events like this, that sorta thing is more appreciated there, than anywhere else. Let the music take you with it.

Need any more advice?
>>
>>30011962
alright thanks friend, that's calmed me down a bit.

how do I dance?
>>
>>30012231
just move how the music makes ya feel man, if you have major questions how it works at events like that, i'd check a few videos of recorded events.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.