[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to hack into my mom's computer in her room and access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 0aKqP78.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0aKqP78.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
I want to hack into my mom's computer in her room and access her webcam without her knowing it's on, how can I do it? Need a software or something that lets me see through her webcam on my computer without the little light from the webcam going on.
>>
File: fullpotato_o_596592.jpg (35 KB, 450x369) Image search: [Google]
fullpotato_o_596592.jpg
35 KB, 450x369
open webcam
cut led wires
close webcam
google webcam spy
sucks your mom's dick
post results
>>
I've been out of the loop for over a decade, but there used to be a dozen trojan programs that give you total control over their computer like Netbus and Sub7.

Windows security has come a long way though, so im not sure what the script kiddies are up too.
>>
>>30011211
Shit, man. You don't even need to hack anyone's PC to be able to do that. You just need a software that will broadcast the webcam's feed on the local network in the background. FFMPEG is a good start.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.