[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About "tripfags"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457630382746.png (71 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1457630382746.png
71 KB, 353x332
Would this board become more fun if we all became tripfags? I know why many of us remain anonymous, this is one of the best things about this site, but think about it: if we all become tripfags we will get to know each other better and increase our chances of not being lonely. Also, this will help us recognize annoying shitposters and ignore them until they learn the ways of /r9k/.
What do you guys think? Give more pros/cons of becoming a tripfag and discuss.
>>
Original high test post
>>
Come to think of it, I haven't seen a attention whoring tripfag in months. R9k used to have alot of those. It was disgusting.

But then I only browse at night.
>>
If I want friends I could just have a girly username on /soc/ or make an alias skype, there is 0 reason to do that on /r9k/
>>
>>30011132
You guys can do whatever the fuck you want, I have forced anon turned on for myself.
PROS:
>I'll never even know that you're circlejerking right in front of me.
>If someone is a total retard or frequent thread derailer, easier to block
CONS:
>Increased circlejerking
>not being one with Anonymous
>>
>>30011132
pros - you can read your own posts on the archives and watch your slow descent into masculine hysteria

when people respond you know you posted something of decent quality

that's about it
>>
>>30011315
But on /soc/ you just get normie friends. Here you can get friends who live the same robot life as you and have similar difficulties. Moreover, not everyone here are skilled enough to get friends on /soc/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.