[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be working almost exclusively with women >all have bfs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1421659506627.png (50 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1421659506627.png
50 KB, 318x308
>be working almost exclusively with women
>all have bfs minus the ones who are clubsluts who fuck a different guy every weekend
>they learn you don't have a gf
>they start shaming you for it
Why are women such cruel entitled cunts?
>>
File: angryanon.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
angryanon.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>30011131
Normies mate, they're garbage. Don't let them get to you, they don't deserve that victory.
>>
>>30011282
How the fuck am I supposed to work there though?
>>
>>30011131
Just ignore them. It's your job.
>>
>>30011352
I can't though. My work is heavily dependent on them.
>>
>>30011131
what do you mean by shaming?
>>
>>30011131
i used to work with kids so my job was all women

>co workers find out i dont have gf
>they find out i dont have facebook
>they find out i don't go out and have no friends
>treated me like i was some weird idiot
>they thought i was some sort of retard if im being honest
>no one listens to my input or takes me seriously
>ended up quitting before i got my qualification

My advice to every man is never to go into any care job unless you're a proper normie
>>
One day they'll pay for their degeneracy OP. For now the have the advantage but those stupid club whores may still see the day where nobody wants them and they're forced do die alone and with the shame. It's not worth killing them right now. At best you take out a handful and nothing changes. Hopefully one day society realizes the result of degeneracy and finally fixes shit. Once the traditional family dies out they will pay the consequences,.
>>
>>30011474
normie guys don't even want those type of jobs anymore because women think all men are violent pedophiles that will kidnap their children
>>
>>30011567
They won't. They'll live happy lives with whatever bf they have right now. They'll have children, become mothers, the cycle will continue. We both know it will.
>>
>>30011611
i am a shy person who behaves weirdly so i was always paranoid that my co workers would think i was a pedo or the parents might think that but i dont think they did, it was something i worried about but i genuinely believe they didn't think that low of me
>>
>>30011131
Insult them like shit and make everything you can to be fired like vandalism, etc...
And make them responsible for everything (see what happens larry)
>>
>>30011131
how do they shame you?

originolio
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.