[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did spouting "kys" like a retard become so popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1463510057318.jpg (49 KB, 800x596) Image search: [Google]
1463510057318.jpg
49 KB, 800x596
when did spouting "kys" like a retard become so popular?
>>
I see it on nearly every youtube video in the comment section
>>
leafyishere started it
>>
>>30011081
I don't know who this is. Is he like those h3h3 people?
>>
>>30011097
probably
only yter i like is eminem VEVO
>>
>>30011027
has it occurred to you that you should kill yourself
maybe people will stop telling you that if you actually do it faggot
death is just another word for change
>>
>>30011139
I'm sorry for your reading comprehension problem.
>>
>>30011162
I'm sorry for yours, since you can't seem to understand that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>30011162
>>30011167
What are you trying to accomplish by this? You know I'm not going to do anything just because you typed it up on your keyboard, right? And I'm pretty sure no one will want to be friends with you or your gf if you keep telling those people to off themselves
>>
>>30011189
>You know I'm not going to do anything just because you typed it up on your keyboard, right?
I've seen evidence to the contrary.
You never know if you're one of the ones that will do it, and your thread sucks.
RIP Horse
>>
>>30011027
It's the new """"cool"""" thing to do.
>>
>>30011027
kys fgt desu
>>
I wonder how many people that tell people to kill themselves end up with depression much later and think about killing themselves :^)
>>
>>30011274
probably all of them, no happy person would wish death upon someone else, not even their enemies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.