[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have "friends" but they've now all turned into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: unsure-pepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
unsure-pepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
I have "friends" but they've now all turned into lefty, Facebook-obsessed, nu-male cucks.

What should I do?
>>
>>30010960
Kill yourself now because you're a shit person who will never have friends for more than a couple of months or weeks because everyone has to be exactly how you like them just like your Japanese animu.
>>
>>30010960

you must become them
>>
You fell for the memes, my friend. You fell hard. My advice is to take a break from 4chan and anything similar (reddit, tumblr, twitter, etc.).

You need a reset.
>>
File: bait.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>30011185
4chan, similar to twitter, tumblr, reddit.

since when do people that use 4chan become jewish, black, half breed ONE DROP and lefty?

nice bait m8 8/8
>>
>>30011122
Well I've had these friends for about 10 years, in fact one of them for about 20 years.

And I don't watch anime.

So what's your argument now?

>>30011174
But I don't want to, I want to believe in conservative values. What's wrong with that?

>>30011185
Cuckery is not a "meme" you goddamn cuck.

Why does the whole manosphere exist if it's such a meme?
Why do men kill themselves more than women?
Why are more women going to university than men?
Why are young women now OUT-EARNING young men?

Cuckery is real, you can either accept it or put your fingers in your eyes and ignore it. I guess you'd rather do the latter but I wouldn't.
>>
>>30011422
I don't need an argument. You're going to be alone if you don't settle, you old fuck.
>>
File: gun-461938.jpg (20 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
gun-461938.jpg
20 KB, 590x350
You know what to do OP

The world must be rid of these disgusting lefty beta cuckwits
>>
File: image.png (577 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577 KB, 480x476
>>30010960
1 word, 1 simple solution
/pol/
>>
>>30011422
Those aren't your problems.
>>
become a libertarian and pretend an abstraction of liberty has more value than society, then your friends will feel the same way about you that you do about them
>>
>>30011422
Why not avoid religion/race/politics when meeting up with your friends ? I can imagine that you're that " akshually " guy that cares more about winning an argument than losing his friends, stop being a fucking retard or you will always be alone.
>>
>>30010960
realize that you're an alt-right cuck and don't give a fuck about what other people think
>>
This is the wrong place to ask, op. I'm having the same problem
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.