[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on the internet (not via dating sites) >agreed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 235252.jpg (125 KB, 601x575) Image search: [Google]
235252.jpg
125 KB, 601x575
>meet girl on the internet (not via dating sites)
>agreed you like each other and wanna hook up
>embark plane and fly a few miles at her place
>just before meeting she texts: btw no hugs and kisses when we see each other

What did she mean by this?
>>
It means she doesn't want you to hug her or kiss her.
>>
>>30010885
>wanna hook up
Did she explicitly agree to fucking? Maybe she is from a smaller town and doesn't want any rumors to spread, so she doesn't want to be seen kissing or hugging in public.
>>
>>30011025
>Did she explicitly agree to fucking?

Not literally, but kinda, pretty much yeah.

And, no, I'm the one actually from the small town.

Aslo, this already happened, so I know how it ends, just not sure what to think now looking back at that line. She also said in another text while I was on my way "haha don't worry you'll sleep on the balcony, you didn't think we're gonna sleep in my bed did you teehee xD"
>>
>>30011101
you're gonna get cucked lol

this woman is team #WasteHisTime

Hope I'm wrong, good luck.
>>
So basically she wanted to test how easily you would give up? You should have just gone for a hug at somepoint to see if she would have the balls to kick you out.
>>
She is using you.
>>
>>30011246
Damn. That sounds right. It was just a shit test. She also told me initially that her brother is going to be home with her, and I said meh YOLO ( god what was I thinking, I feel like killing myself now, what if he was there, what the fuck would I have done), but then she said he went out and will sleep at friends.

Once I got there, I didn't quite like her, and I think she did like me. She was giving all kinds of signals, which I havent understood until I left. Talking about my muscles, poking my tit (i said "what is that supposed to mean haha"), doing the palm hovering over my palm and saying can you feel the energy thing. I knew it was time to kiss her, but I just couldn't do it. I kept asking her is she still feels the same as when we were chatting over the internet. I once told her on the net that I was in love with her, and then that night I asked her if she thought we were exaggerating and got carried away, given how little we knew each other, but she said no. And I still couldn't do it.

Late near midnight, she asked I think sarcastically if I want her to prepare me the couch to go to sleep if I'm tired. Then i was just lying there on my back, screaming inside what a beta retard I am, and she on an armchair at next to my head, the she suddenly got fed up with it, and kissed me from behind, spider-man style. Then I told her to lie down next to me, and i tried to stroke her head and face, but felt really awkward, and she turned her back.
>>
>>30010885
Autismo.
Originale pasta con zucchero
>>
>>30011498
Then we talked a bit more about god knows what and next thing I know her hand was in my pants, and I was touching her butt and her breasts. Then we kissed but I didn't feel anything at all, it was so weird. Then she said to go to the bedroom, and we got naked, and she put a condom on my penis, and jump on top of me, and I still couldn't feel anything. I rolled her on her back and got on top but forgot what I was supposed to do, I freezed, and I felt numb. Then she turned on her face and I kissed her back a bit, then she got up and got dressed, and we went out to smoke a cigarette, agreeing we were both tired and sleepy. Then we went to sleep cuddling, and I woke up at 3am to put my shir on and I woke her up, and i kinda apologized for earlier, saying I didn't feel like it or wasn't in the mood (WTF). Then next morning I woke up alone and she was in the living room on the couch, saying she could sleep next to me, I was distracting her. Then we kissed and asked her if she wants to stay one more our to fuck before going to work, but she said she really has to go to work, and left. Then she called after an hour before buying my return ticket, if I want to come back and spend another night, and I said I have to think about it, and she said oh forget about it then, go.
>>
File: 1467643445665.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1467643445665.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>>30011600
Then she called again two days later she said she realy misses me, every part of my body, but I don't know what I said, cause she said next I'm being cold and weird, and she has to hang up. Then we talked for a few more weeks now and again, then we agreed this isn't going anywhere and stopped communicating. She sent me once after a year the link to a movie without saying anything but I did't reply.

What the fuck is wrong with women?
>>
>>30011658
>What the fuck is wrong with women?
What the fuck is wrong with you? She wanted to feel wanted, like every other women, and you couldn't even give her that.
>>
>>30011709
Fucking seriously. Standard story of a man who doesn't pay attention blaming the woman.

>>30011658
Next time fucking show the girl that you want her. Be a man.
>>
>I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this retarded as fuck beta faggot's shitty story

I would tell you to kill yourself but I sorta feel like killing myself after reading that shit story.
>>
>>30011658
Bro do you have erectile disfunction why couldnt you do it???

You could have had sex with some one you ACTUALLY LIKED/dont have to pay

Is this bait?
>>
You people really dont get how this alpha/beta thing works, do you? He is autismo robot. You're failures. Get your shit together before insulting someone. We all had an episode like this at least once. As for you, neurotypicals, nonautismos, you're losers because you're ugly, bald or short. This is by no means a place for nonautistic or geberally nondamaged people. Be gone. Argue with people on facebook. I am sure they care. Not.
>>
>>30012085
I jerked off the night before, thinking I don't want to go there too excited and spill my spaghetti in 20 seconds. Also I really was kinda tired and sleepy, and smoked a lot that night. But the biggest factor is I really didn't find the girl attractive. I vividly recall seeing a pic of hers on the fridge and thinking, jezus christ this literally might just be one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen. It wasn't for nothing she was hooking up with losers like me on internet in her late twenties.

>>30012109
Thanks bro.
>>
>>30012300
Can you find a picbof a girl that looked like her so we can see how ugly??
>>
>>30012403
Kinda, but blonde.
>>
>>30012503
Hole is hole. What about her body?
>>
>>30010885
Raw fugging that'll end with at least two creampies.
Just don't kiss or hug her, since she just wants your baby. :3
>>
>>30012549
Petite, 9/10. Pretty good personality too.
>>
>>30011658
Pahah keep em coming OP Im dying over here
>>
>>30011498
>the palm hovering over my palm and saying can you feel the energy

Women are literally retarded.
>>
>>30012109
>We all had an episode like this at least once.
Not really. I always fail way before that. I honestly don't understand why he fucked up the situation, considering he demonstrated basic social skills beforehand by making the girls wanting to meet up. If a girl showed that level of interest in me, I sure as hell would not play around.
>>
>>30012503
That actress isn't ugly. She's beautiful.
>>
>>30011101
No women would actually type tee hee in a text you idiots. This is a fictional tale from an autistic mind.
>>
File: anger.png (83 KB, 1654x1414) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
83 KB, 1654x1414
>no daisy gf
She is so perfect lads
>>
>>30012503
Do you have any ragrats of not smashing that pussy??
Like she could have been your future wife if things didnt fuck up?
>>
File: Reagan_with_Henry_Kissinger.jpg (75 KB, 750x493) Image search: [Google]
Reagan_with_Henry_Kissinger.jpg
75 KB, 750x493
>>30011658

>spaghetting the entire situation
>what is wrong with women
>>
>>30012797
I was paraphrasing you idiot. It wasn't even in English originally.

>>30012832
Yes, I should have had the sex, but it wouldn''t have worked. It's a long distance between us, and she was older. I wouldn't have minded casually fucking now and again, but no relationship.
>>
File: 1442071020116.jpg (48 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1442071020116.jpg
48 KB, 500x667
>>30010885

Even if she's willing to fug and likes you she wants a moment to get physically comfortable being near you.

Don't be upset about it. Just realize you both just made this into a reality and need to be humans that get comfortable around each other.

Take her for a walk around her place and just talk for a bit. Then go back to her place and start slow with holding hands. Seriously. Ask to hold it and play with a ring on her finger or a bracelet. Then give her hand back and talk to her. In her mind
>AHHH he's holding my hand Danger!
>feels normal and good
>well that wasn't so bad. I'm still safe.
>i want moar.

Women are like animals. They are cute but can spook easy until you have shown them you are safe.
>>
>>30012711
He didn't like her. If you hook up with someone you don't really like and find ugly af just for the sake of getting laid you're just going to regret it anyway. Not sure why you still even think about it OP. It's just a learning experience.
>>
File: 1436377574634.jpg (54 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1436377574634.jpg
54 KB, 640x625
>>30011709
>>30011742

Femanons detected.

She was too pushy and didn't build trust with him. That's why he couldn't relax before or during sex. She wanted his body and the sex too much and he could see it.

She used him because he's probably a hot muscled autistic boy who just wants a real human connection.
>>
>>30012992
That's really interesting. Never thought of it this way.

>>30012940
>Not sure why you still even think about it OP. It's just a learning experience.

I felt really guilty afterward. Thought she knew I din't like her, I thought she was really offended because I didn't find her hot enough to fuck her. When a 23yo virgin isn't eager to fuck you, you start asking yourself questions.
>>
>>30013085
>I felt really guilty afterward. Thought she knew I din't like her, I thought she was really offended because I didn't find her hot enough to fuck her. When a 23yo virgin isn't eager to fuck you, you start asking yourself questions.
Nothing to feel guilty about. She'd most likely be the same or worse if she was in your shoes. Women need good reality checks from time to time.
>>
>>30010885
Hahahaha, it means you're out the cost of a plane ticket to see some fugly skank lol
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.