[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, through a chain of events I came out to my parents and friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160714_111526.jpg (835 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_111526.jpg
835 KB, 3120x4160
So, through a chain of events I came out to my parents and friends as bisexual. Truth be told, I'm not entirely sure myself if I am bisexual.

I'm attracted to feminine guys who are less manly than me, but I'm not sure if this would extend to a romantic attraction. The thing is, I haven't felt a sliver of romantic attraction for anyone ever since the relationship with my first girlfriend ended a good four years ago. Hence adding to my insecurity.

I'm not turned off by guys in the slightest (has my dick sucked at a gay sauna by a thirty-something year old dude and fuck it was good), but I don't know if I could fall in love with a guy.

I've got a date lined up next month with a really cute guy I met on tinder, so I guess I'll find out the latest then.
I don't have any question or something of the sort. This has just been on the back of my mind most of the times when I thought about this, and this is the first time I'm even telling anyone about it.
>>
>not sure if he's bi
>tells everyone including his family he's bi

It's like you want to be cringey. What you did was like telling everyone "hey I think I have a fetish for balloons." Keep it to yourself you sheltered numale dramaqueen.
>>
>>30011986
OP is at the very least gay so now his family knows he is not normal at least
>>
>>30011986
I think I will say at least at least 3 more times just to be sure at least
>>
>>30011986
I would have, but due to the aforementioned chain of events it ended up like that.

Hell, I would have preferred to stay n the dark about this until I had a cute boyfriend lined up, but things don't always work out like you'd like them to.
>>
larararararaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: old hamburgler.jpg (9 KB, 121x111) Image search: [Google]
old hamburgler.jpg
9 KB, 121x111
>>30012066
what were the chain of events

>wake up one morning
>fiddle around on phone
>see a picture of a dude
>whack off
>realize you like male peepees as much as female peepees
>walk downstairs
>"mommy, daddy, i think i like boys AND girls!"
>"... ok? son, here's your corn flakes."
>>
>>30012543
>Tell friend I went to gay sauna (we're quite open about stuff like this)
>Friend makes comment about sauna within hearing distance of my mother (he didn't know she was there)
>My reaction of signalling him to stfu doesn't make it any less subtle
>Mother asks me about what "sauna" meant
>No way to hide this shit anymore at this point
>Tell her I'm bisexual because the easier than explaining to hear all of the I described in the OP

Thanks for the greentext though, I had to keep myself from walking up the other people in the form with my stupid suppressed laughter.
>>
>>30010788
You are bisexual. If you're attracted to both girls and guys, you're bisexual. Doesn't matter if you some sort of qualifier on it, such as "only guys that _______"

I'm bisexual too, I don't just say "well I only like girls that are below 200lbs so maybe I'm actually just gay
>>
>>30010788
Wow OP, being gay or bisexual or whatever is fine, but going to a gay sauna and getting your dick sucked by some unknown older fag? That truly is degenerate sorry. Why would you deserve this "cute boyfriend" when you are such a whore?
>>
>>30012880
I dunno anon, what's wrong with two consenting parties having fun?

I don't know about the rest of this board, but I don't have any expectations as to "purity" prior or after a relationship. What you do with your genitals is your business. You can be a slut for all that I care, it's none of my business. If you're in a relationship you're generally expected to start true to your partner, so fucking do that or find a solution that won't hurt you or your partner more than a breakup, which is what you should do if you can't find another solution to satisfy your lust for more than one dick. Once you're alone, what you do with your genitals is nobody's business.

I'll stay true in a relationship and keep my ass away from STDs, because you shouldn't be getting those in the first place, and I'll expect the same from you. Before or after is none of my business.

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with what others do with their genitals really. As long as your clean and you can be loyal when you should be, it's all perfectly fine imo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.