[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General feels or rage or whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: FML.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
FML.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
I don't know what's wrong with me. The longest I've ever been employed for was 3 years and that was in the army. I got out because as a general rule, I was smarter than everyone in the infantry, but I wasn't smart enough to reclass. Try to be a cop when I get out, turns out, my suicide attempt that I was hospitalized for and everyone swore would be a secret, was not a fucking secret. Couldn't be a cop. I get a job landscaping for a year. I make really good money, but it's mindnumbing so I quit. I decide it's time to go back to school. I get a job as a valet at a nice hotel and make awesome money. Company transfers me to the hospital and I make shit money- honestly, valet at an ER is a fucking terrible idea. I quit. Get another job as a front desk clerk at a hotel, because I enjoyed the hotel. Turns out, I really only enjoyed how easy it is to be a valet, because being a desk clerk is shit money and a shit job. I finally graduate and do so Magna Cum Laude. Go to law school. I've had several other jobs sense then that I hang around for a year in before quitting because I get pissed. I'm almost done with law school and I just had a terrible realization. What if I'm the problem? What if all along it has been me that's just a shit human being and not everyone else? I don't think I can survive any more changes. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x832
>>30010478
GUYS last night I was drunk and wrote one of my Tinder matches to sit on my face. Now I'm pretty much sober and she answered me, but I don't have the courage to read her answer. It makes me nervous af. What should I do?
>>
>>30010508
I mean, the worst that happens is she calls you a creep, the best is she says yes. Just read it, you're going to have to eventually.
>>
>>30010508
Answer. Grills love a confident man. What's she going to do? Tell her friends that you want to eat pussy? You win either way.
>>
>>30010478
To be fair, everyone who has a job hates their job. That doesn't make you abnormal
>>
>>30010606
This is just the first time I've put so much effort towards accomplishing anything. I went through school and law school. If I can't be a lawyer then I'm fucked. I'm getting to be too old to start over and my GI bill is long gone. I could go back to the army but I really dont want to be the guy that comes crawling back
>>
>>30010508
If you're already matched with her she must on some level be open to the idea of sex. I'm not saying it'll work but it shouldn't be the end of the exchange.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.