[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /mockedbyeveryonewhengoingoutside/? I fucking hate it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: warwojak.png (11 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
warwojak.png
11 KB, 205x246
Who here /mockedbyeveryonewhengoingoutside/?
I fucking hate it.
>>
>>30009706
What did you do?

original as fuck famm
>>
that was me in high school, people would just make fun of me for no fucking reason whatsoever when walking in public.
somehow as soon as I entered college I've never experienced this again though, I don't know how normies can sense I turned 18 or what
>>
Is this exclusively an American thing? I can't imagine random strangers saying anything to me where I live.
>>
>>30009744
I just stepped outside and went shopping for groceries.
>>
>>30009706
You need to look intimidating
>>
>>30009782

>Is this exclusively an American thing?

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>30009782
Nah, it happens in slav countries too.
>>
>>30009706
I tend to creep people out or make them uncomfortable. It upsets me because I just want to be a nice and likeable person, I've been told that my mannerisms and way of speaking and such naturally seem "off" to other people even though I don't mean to (since I am an aspietard).
>>
File: pissedwojak.jpg (6 KB, 164x196) Image search: [Google]
pissedwojak.jpg
6 KB, 164x196
>>30010091
WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU TRIGGERED THESE FEELS ANON!?
>>
>>30009782
>Is this exclusively an American thing?
i've never experienced it in the northeast in america. noone gives a fuck.
when i lived in france though women would come up to me and fix my scarf and give me all sorts of unsolicited advice and then to calm down i would go masturbate in one of those 50 cent steel bathrooms with the blue lights so you can't see your veins
>>
>>30009706

Not by everyone but yeah sometimes it happens out of the blue, for no apparent reasons.

Car will stop by my side and some guy I've never seen will insult me before leaving hastily. Kids will launch insults and laugh.

By Normies logic, there must be something wrong with me. No way is it abnormal to insult people you've never met and who aren't doing anything peculiar.
>>
>>30010177
Sounds like fun my duderino
>>
I feel like I get mocked for everything, things that I don't even know I have to be careful for. I was out to eat yesterday and the waiter made fun of me for finishing my sangria too fast. I didn't even chug it, I just drank it before dinner came because it took forever. The waiter would NOT let it go and kept saying crap like "I've NEVER seen someone go through Sangria THAT fast"

Made me rage so hard I wrote him a bad review on the survey online
>>
>>30010228
Damn, this made me feel feels
>>
Be tall
Get semi muscular, builtfat
Grow beard
Shave head

Suddenly everyones your best friend :&)

When I was young I was short and skinny and covered in acne and everyone would bully me and make my life miserable

I didn't realise that wasn't the norm, I just knew that's how life was
>>
>>30010243
That was just harmless banter, you fucking autist.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (135 KB, 956x297) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
135 KB, 956x297
>tfw so ugly someone complains to the manager about you
>>
File: ree.jpg (1 KB, 107x90) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
1 KB, 107x90
>>30010267
>Be tall
Fuck you, you piece of shit. Do you even know how hard it is to be a legit manlet.
>>
>>30010285
kind of, i experienced it until my growth spurts

everyone is intimidating and you can only differentiate yourself through academia and you get friendzoned a shitload cause you're like a feminine boyish imp
>>
>>30009706
mild paranoid psychosis, or you are truly one disgusting human being. Try taking a shower and not dressing like your mom is sending you to elementary school and the normies should ignore you completely.
>>
>>30010268
You banter with your friends, you serve customers
>>
File: smugwojak.png (6 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
6 KB, 244x206
>>30010278
Roastie getting toastied.
>fine china
>>
File: 20160716_165145.jpg (726 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160716_165145.jpg
726 KB, 1920x1080
>>30009706

As a little one-eyed 4'11" manlet, I'm used to people avoiding me. At my last job, wherever I would choose to sit at lunch, people would always find an excuse to get up and leave. Even when I join webcam chats, people would suddenly grow quiet and log off. Haha I'm so stupid and fucking ugly and retarded that I really, really, really need to kill myself.
>>
>>30010268
Not him but that's pretty much harassment if you're new to that particular bar, imo
>>
>>30010312
You tell the help "heh, that's enough, lay off now"

>2016
>Giving people carte blanche and not correcting their behaviour

that guy treated you shit once and you allowed it and it continued, your problem for not stopping it tbqh
>>
>>30010311
I shower every day and dress normally, fuck you for assuming that i'm a neckbeard.
>>
>>30010322
>attractive bed
fuck off normie
>>
>>30010312
He could smell your autism and decided your tip was worth throwing out the window to tease you over something so stupid. Any normie would've laughed and said something like "gimme another and I'll show you how fast I can really drink one" and that would've been the end of it.
>>
>>30010345
Post pics so we can be the judge
>>
>>30010345
Then see
>Paranoia psychosis
It's all in your head.
>>
>>30010355
I'm a 3/10, no thank you.
>>
>>30010322
Pics of one eye or it didnt 1.eye
>>
>>30010365
Yes, because people literally laughing in my face is paranoia.
>>
>>30010354
Whatever, dude also sat directly in my line of sight in an otherwise empty section so everytime I tried to make eye contact with my companion I had to stare at the waiter's stupid fucking face

It's better to report him online later than deal with some angry dude looking at me the rest of the meal because I think he's unfunny
>>
>>30010376
What the fuck do they say? Are you absolutely sure they're not just going about their lives and you think it's about you because you're insecure and this board has made you think normies do this kind of shit all the time?
>>
File: wojak.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>30010387
>be me
>be walking down the street
>i see a group of 13 year old girls
>they yell: "hey uggo"
>ignore them and go to the shop
>go back at the same exact street
>they're still there
>one of them literally pulls out her phone and starts recording
>literally goes up to me and tries to swing the phone in my face, luckily, i avoid it
>they follow me halfway home while yelling "uggo, uggo, uggo!"
>decide to run away with the humiliation behind me

The worst part is, i still remember it.
>>
File: nenavist_18548500_orig_.png (21 KB, 200x206) Image search: [Google]
nenavist_18548500_orig_.png
21 KB, 200x206
>>30009706
>tfw get stared at the bus
>>
>>30010481
>every other seat on the bus is full
>you have an empty seat beside me
>people stand instead

I am 100% sure it is because of my looks, not even fat or smelly just plain ugly
>>
>>30010451
were they hot or ghetto bitches?

>inb4 pedo
>>
>>30010532
I remember that one of them was pretty ugly with classes and dirty hair.
>>
>>30010547
*glasses
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug
>>
File: 1463258272907.jpg (1 MB, 1366x2304) Image search: [Google]
1463258272907.jpg
1 MB, 1366x2304
I can't walk outside without hearing some appearance related insult, like every variation of "ugly" in my language, every 5 minutes or so. It must have happened 50+ times by now, but I never counted because I tragically assumed it would be over after school (I'm pushing 30). I feel naked when it's too dark to leave the house with my face concealed behind sunglasses and caps.
>>
>>30010278
Retail, not even once.
>>
File: 1468370659773.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1468370659773.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>have diagnosed Social Anxiety Disorder that makes me terrified to leave my house because I think everyone is judging me
>always hear everyone say something along the lines of, "Brah that's so stupid brah no one's looking at you brah they're all too busy focusing on themselves brah just be yourself brah no one cares brah," even therapists
>be on the subway one afternoon, it reaches my stop
>I'm standing close to one set of doors but someone is in the way and I'd have to say "excuse me" to get past them
>this makes me nervous just thinking about it so I decide to go the other way and exit through a further set of doors that won't require me to interact with anyone
>I do this very often and am always worried that people will think I'm weird for choosing the further exit
>try to relax, remind myself that no one is going to notice or care about which door I take, and make my way to the further exit
>as I step out of the train two teenage Stacies sitting by the doors look right at me and in a smug voice say, "Why'd you go to this door? There's another one right there."
>can't say anything back and just stare at them like a terrified deer until the doors close and the train pulls away
>these two girls literally watched me and went out of their way to comment on my insignificant, mundane actions just to make me feel like shit about myself
>realize that everyone is perceiving and judging me all the time and that the idea that people don't notice or care about you going about your day is delusional bullshit
This was three years ago and I'm still reeling.
>>
>>30010875
Just b yourself broh
original
>>
>>30010228
Normies can sense people like us, man. They pick up on robot pheromones instinctively and treat us like subhuman garbage. Doesn't matter how you're dressed. Doesn't matter that you haven't even opened your mouth. They see the way you walk and carry yourself and they realize you're a weak beta they can bully and pick on for giggles and to improve their own social status. I don't know if they're even consciously aware of it or not.
>>
>>30010875

Let's imagine that the majority of people who encounter you are judging you badly (which is highly unlikely)

Why do you care? I don't understand? What difference does it make to you that some random person you'll never see again thought something bad about you?
>>
File: 1467116842882.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
1467116842882.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>>30010875
implying we arent all diagnosed with SAD

im getting 50k from the gubmit cause of it

anyway just pretend 2 things

>1. Everyone is a character in an RPG and isnt real
>2. Everyone is a beta who reacts to orders and instructions when you give them, but they wont know youre their alpha leader until you speak to them

It makes life pretty funny. It works. Everyone who knew you before 'the change in mindset' thinks you're 'more confident and assertive' but that's just how it appears.

Of course it appears confident and assertive when I believe and treat people like they're robots for my bidding.
>>
>>30011016
>They see the way you walk and carry yourself
this is so easy to solve though.
literally just stand straight and stop staring at the ground, its not that hard. or maybe it is for autists
>>
>>30010376
Yes, it's all your fault. Normies dindu nuffin! You're paranoid, bro!
>>
>>30010091
>naturally seem "off"

How's that?
>>
>>30011038
>why do you care that the majority of people think you're a weird, retarded, worthless, pathetic loser and openly mock you to your face in public?
Gee, anon, I wonder. Who could ever possibly get upset by something like that? I guess this is the part where you say something like, "Those people aren't worth wasting your time on," and you're right, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, but what I rationally and logically know has no bearing on how I feel and instinctively react.
>>
>>30011048
They can tell you're merely faking normalcy, you retard. A robot amongst a sea of normies sticks out from a mile away.
>>
>>30011043
>Everyone is a character in an RPG and isnt real
Best advice anyone could ever give, really.
>>
I live where you could get killed for doing this

comfy ghetto desu senpai
>>
>>30011307
How do you adopt it, though? Okay, everyone is an NPC except me. Okay. What then? I still feel scared. I still feel uncomfortable. I still instinctively look away from people and look down when they pass me. How do I actually put this advice to use?
>>
>>30011435
When youre in-game are you afraid of NPC?

What's the difference? You don't take it personally in game

Don't take it personally in real life
>>
>>30011485
Not him, but it always irked me to say things I normally wouldn't in fallout.
>>
The pretense that other people are NPCs is just delusional. Also, why would strangers' opinions matter less than those of people close to us, or, utimately, more than our own? I don't struggle with le "just dun care what others say xD" normie advice because I'm weak, I just can't accept it on a philosophical level. Other people's subjectivity is as much a part of reality as my own; and idiotic subjectivities are generally strong in numbers.
>>
>>30011536
>Other people's subjectivity is as much a part of reality as my own

Prove to me they're real. Infact prove to me you're real.

You're acting like you're a student of philosophy but you're ignoring the basics.
>>
>>30011485
Hows that different from just be urself?
>>
>>30011557
Well, it's plausible. If my consciousness is all that exists, I couldn't come up with a theory as to how it came to exist.
>>
>>30011640
You can't prove your consciousness exists. As far as I know you're just a figment of my imagination.

And there is literally nothing you can do to prove otherwise. This has been debated for longer and by smarter nerds than us and that's the only answer they have found.
>>
>10 year old kids with their friends want to act tough and yell at me across the street
>Teens on bikes
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.