[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The thought of me dating someone or kissing or having sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: post-rock-guy.jpg (103 KB, 1042x1038) Image search: [Google]
post-rock-guy.jpg
103 KB, 1042x1038
The thought of me dating someone or kissing or having sex with someone sounds completely alien to me. I can't even picture that happening in my mind.

Does anyone else feels the same?
>>
I do. The thought of having a girls feels more uncomfortable than thinking I'll stay alone.
>>
>>30009412
I feel exactly the same man. I don't understand how it happens. No idea why anyone would be attracted to me.

I think I'm too anxious and nervous to ever get naked with a woman, and sex sounds a bit gross too. I'm taking SSRIs and they seem to have killed my sex drive so hopefully I won't suffer much longer.
>>
>>30009412
Yes, to the point I actively reject girls.
>>
>>30009525
You've had girls hit on you?

I think one or two might have been interested in me in the past but I was too nervous/autistic to tell at the time, or do anything about it.
>>
>>30009412
I feel exactly the same. The chance of getting into a situation where you could have sex, or even kiss, seems so low that I'm amazed that it happens for so many people
>>
>>30009412
>>30009525
same, in my case I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm disgusted by my own skinnyfat body though. Once I look respectable naked I'm sure I won't have much trouble getting a date
>>
(^: Maybe you're asexual :^)

This comment, completely original, is not identical to any other comment left thus far.
>>
>>30009708
No, I wish I was, then I could be a true robot and put all desire for intimacy behind me.

>>30009699
even I looked like Arnie in his prime I'd still be autistic with women
>>
Agreed. I've been socially awkward for long enough that I've both learned how to overcome it but become involuntarily uncomfortable whenever girls flirt or talk to me. If I can not think about it, I'm fine. But sooner or later I just withdraw and stop talking to her. I'll be 26 this year.
>>
26 KV

How can anyone like me when I don't even like myself.
>>
Yeah watching my normie brother normal it up and chase girls, and sweet talk, sleep with them, break up, want to kill himself over normie tier problems again and again. It makes no fuggin sense.
>>
>>30009412
>I wonder what it's like living in Montreal

It's not worth wondering about

And yes OP, I can relate. Hate the idea of physical or emotional intimacy and I've never been interested in anyone either,but that's because I'm autistic
>>
>>30009773
>i could be a true robot
"True robots" are obsessed with getting a gf or getting their dick wet, it's all they care about
>>
>>30010976
It's insane how people so closely genetically related to you can get partners easily. What the fuck is wrong with us?

>>30011053
True, maybe we need a different term for those who have ascended beyond those mortal concerns
>>
Same here , i actually think sex is disgusting
>>
>>30009412
It makes me uncomfortable, i dont like to picture kissing anyone cuz i gross myself out
>>
>>30011275
>different term
volcel
>>
>>30012714
Voluntary celibate? Nah I'll admit I'd sleep with women if I could, but I don't have the charm, looks or confidence.
>>
>>30011704
Kissing I like the idea of, and cuddling seems nice.
>>
I used to, until I was twenty two and it happened. I still feel mostly depersonalized when interacting intimately with someone
>>
>>30013128
because you're not volcel? You already said you couldn't put all intimacy behind you
>>
>>30009412
I have no idea what songs the OP is taking about but they sound pretty neat. I'd listen if I knew what their names where.
>>
>>30013727
Just listen to mogwai playlists on youtube until you find songs you like. Most of them are good.

Ringpiece ringpiece.
>>
>>30013727
post-rock in general really
>>
>>30009412
It only sounds good during occasional emotional episodes. Whenever I think about it logically, it sounds like utter shit. Always being worried about saying something wrong or replying to a text too early or too late or being too nice or too mean or too neutral. It sounds like a nightmare desu.
>>
>>30014712
Sounds pretty similar to me anon. Are you suffering from depression too?
>>
File: virgin.png (308 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
308 KB, 570x530
We are combo breakers.
>>
>>30015368
That's a depressing thought. Feels bad when your parents talk about grandchildren
>>
>>30009412
I can relate. I can't imagine myself being intimate.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.