[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bondage Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (948 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
948 KB, 640x960
I need help.

My little fuck toy here wants to be tied up for the first time tonight. Never had an experience with bondage so I need all the tips you sick fucks have. Already have some awesome lubricant and some amphetamines so we can fuck all night.

She has C36 tits, is into choking, biting, scratching, hair pulling, being as loud as possible and calling me daddy if that helps you guys. Will bump thread with pic of body and if this thread gains traction I'll dump pics of tonight's experience.
>>
File: image.png (713 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713 KB, 640x960
bump.

Her ass is around two times fatter but still with the same waist size as in picture. Pussy is fantastic, can't last more than 20 minutes in that without drugs. Good thing she lets me snort them off her ass and the hood of her pussy.
>>
>>30009384
just do whatever you feel is right. the only think i can think of is. blind fold her make her suck your dick or fuck her mouth blind folded . tie her hand behind her back lay her down on her stomach and fuck her or her mouth. call her names spank her.
>>
Of all the boards you choose to ask for sex advice, you chose here
Wew lad
Theres probably a subeddit that could help you
>>
>>30009766
Fuck a subreddit. Thread got pruned on /b/ twice tonight.
>>
>>30009680
If I can manage to get her blindfolded I can take videos without getting punched.
>>
Don't cut off circulation / make sure hands and feet don't go numb.

Keep a knife nearby Incase you need to cut the rope.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.