[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to party with friends >Pretend to pass out from drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>Go to party with friends
>Pretend to pass out from drinks while sitting next to female friend
>Feel contact for once by leaning into her

I'll take "Who else feels like a creepy fucking loner" for $500 thanks Alex
>>
>>30009193
>at a party
>with friends
>female friend

Found the normie
>>
>>30009222
I got dragged along by my flatmates, the female friend is a friend of my flatmate
>>
>>30009272
FOUND
THE
NORMIE

Damage control won't save you

>i-i was dragged along
>i d-don't really know her
>im totally not a normie even though I have more social contact in a single night than other people do in a year
>>
>>30009272
Stop trying so hard to fit in with these losers. You're a normie. Accept it.
>>
>>30009307
your not a normie until you lose your virginity. I'be been to like 15 parties in the past 2 years, still not a normie.
>>
File: 1468276181600.gif (263 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
1468276181600.gif
263 KB, 300x165
>>30009324

>ive been to 15 parties in the past 2 years
>im not an normie
>>
>>30009350
Your image was my exact reaction to his post.
Honestly, I think it's funny that he's trying to make excuses so that he can fit in with us social rejects.
>>
>>30009368

It's probably just bait anyway. I've been giving him SAGE advise regardless.
>>
File: 1467974456635.jpg (29 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1467974456635.jpg
29 KB, 375x592
>>30009193
>going to a party
>having friends
>female friend

YOU'RE NOT A CREEPY LONER YOU FAGGOT
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.