[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me 20 and homeless >Reason being I gave up on school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3
File: 1466396968735.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1466396968735.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>Be me 20 and homeless
>Reason being I gave up on school and society which led to me dropping out of highschool at 18
>Parents said if I drop out they'll give me a month to leave before they kick me out
>Challenge accepted
>Take the $1000 out of my bank account and order a Galaxy S5, 64GB microsd card, screen protector, and one of those phone cases that charges my phone
>Slap Cyanogenmod onto my phone to remove bloat and install the stuff I need such as clients to torrent over WiFi
>No phone plan at all just the phone
>Once the month is up I head out to the nearest homeless shelter in the city
>Rules are that you can only come for meals and to sleep. You need to go out looking for a job from 7:00AM-5:00PM
>Conceal my phone while I sleep and eat and leave the ghetto area right after to go to the nicer city parks
>Sit on benches on my phone playing games or watching torrented anime
>When I need WiFi or a recharge I just go to a resturaunt or the library

Its not perfect bros but it is damn comfy enough. I get like 6 hours worth of charge still and I can basically watch anime and play games even without WiFi. Life is actually OK. Food kinda sucks at the shelter but fills me up.
>>
>>30009135
>parents kicking their kids out at 20 just because they failed school
do americans hate their kids?
>>
>>30009135
Will the shelter finally cop on that you haven't been finding a job?
>>
>>30009188
I don't think so. Maybe they will. I keep quiet while I'm there and let the more noisey poor people cause trouble. I just stay to eat as much as I can and just sleep. If they do I'll just go to another shelter. Haven't been kicked out yet after about 2 years. People are always coming into the shelter and leaving.
>>
>>30009135
>When I need WiFi or a recharge I just go to a resturaunt or the library
Even in homelessness you Americans have it easy compared to other countries. There is no such thing as an Amerifag robot, you're just spoilt manchildren.
>>
So how is life going? Do you never brush your teeth/ wash yourself?
>>
>>30009273
Eh this country does suck. Or maybe I'm just spoiled.
>>30009279
It is going OK. There are showers at the shelter but are usually taken up and you can only have 5 minutes in there. Most of the time I just wash my face and my pits at a restaurants bathroom. They do provide me with tooth brushes and toothpaste though.
>>
>>30009135
Where do you live?
Orginal comento
>>
what game do you play ?
>>
File: 1455980194332.jpg (15 KB, 401x487) Image search: [Google]
1455980194332.jpg
15 KB, 401x487
>>30009419
>>30009478
I also want to know where you live and what games you play anon. Sounds better than my wageslave life tbhonest
The captcha was about my job. Fml big time.
>>
cool. you know you could just get welfare and have a cheap house and basic food ration and do the same thing tho right?
>>
You call that comfy? Christ. You're proud of living like a hobo.
>>
>>30009180
Because failing school is pretty fucking hard unless you're actively trying to fail. Some high school courses involve you just showing up. That's it.

But hey, if you're going to be a drop out and not get a job you kinda do deserve to be kicked out of home.
>>
File: 1456906163973.png (302 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1456906163973.png
302 KB, 436x436
>>30009135

>I'm lazy fuck who can't into adulthood

This is why I stopped giving the homeless shelter tons of pizzas customers don't pickup

you disgust me
>>
>>30009318
>>30009522
And why are you up at this hour?
>>
>>30009419
Philly
>>30009478
I usually play Love Live! School Idol Festival and Bloons Tower Defense. I tend to try whatever comes out. I have been playing subway surfer on and off.
>>
>>30009531
If he's that comfortable with it, he could travel. Just literally travel the country living off shelters. Got nothing else better to do.
>>
>>30009135
If I did that my parents would cave after a few days and admit they were bluffing and ask me to come home. Have yours not even tried to contact you?
>>
>>30009531
This is OK. As other anons said I can travel and I enjoy wandering.
>>30009569
My parents did try to contact me a few times to pressure me into getting my GED and come home. I just said nah and continued. Nobody to bitch at me at the shelter.

Also sorry if I reply on and off. I am doing other stuff on my phone.
>>
>>30009569
Cause you have nice rich parents. Fuck you normie
>>
>>30009135
this is what worng with America, no offend OP
why a lot of parents in America do nothing when they see their kid doing bad at school
your parents would send you to programs that could help you.

OP I hope could get even more comfy in your live style
>>
>>30009602
Even the poor ones would look for you
>>
Also guys if you try doing what I do I can give me a list of apps that are useful for my journeys. One app I use a lot is drivedroid which lets me turn my phone into a bootable USB. Sometimes I'll boot tails from my phone onto a local computer I come across like at a library.
>>
Even a fucking loser homeless guy that has nothing to do but watch shitty anime and play games on his phone wont respond to my posts. Awesome.
>>
>>30009602
No they both have working class jobs, they just actually love their kids is all
>>
>>30009625
You obviously dont know that
>>
>>30009601
>My parents did try to contact me a few times to pressure me into getting my GED and come home. I just said nah and continued. Nobody to bitch at me at the shelter.

Wow so they asked you to come home and you turned them down? I guess you're really determined to do this, interesting dude. I genuinely hope things work out for you.
>>
>>30009628
/g/ might be more use to you.

In a way I envy you anon. To be able to vagabond wherever you'd like. I can't do that. Too many attachments here.

Also Australia is a shit hole to travel around.
>>
>>30009648
Sorry what was your question?
>>
>>30009651
Congratufuckinglations ahole
>>
>>30009684
Dont patronize me.
PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI
>>
>>30009670
Were you raise by wolves? After a while with no contact from their kid, your parents will start to worry.
>>
>>30009693
Tell me about your parents man
>>
>>30009677
Yeah I told them no. I realized how much easier it was to do what I want with my life without social obligations.
>>30009678
Thanks. It was a difficult choice to make but now that I've made it I feel content. I go on /g/ now and then.
>>
>>30009709
Yes. Apparently i was raised by wolves. Fucking look at me.
>>
Ideal fantasy scenario
>get kicked out by parents
>come back 5 years later successful as fuck
>arrive at their home in a $100k car
>laugh at their faces and tell them to fuck themselves for not supporting you during your lowest times
>>
>>30009720
Moms a drunk. Dads homeless in my hometown. Wanna know more?
>>
>child fails
>kick them out
>child succeeds
>suck up to them

Is this what a parent is suppose to be like? Are we just an extension of themselves? I thought parents are suppose to nurture their kids. Oh well i guess talk is cheap :^)
>>
>>30009763
Feels for you kid. Maybe they care but don't show it
>>
>>30009776
Nah that pretty much explain it. Sorry about your shitty parents man. If it helps I definitely don't take having nice parents for granted
>>
>>30009795
>>30009799
Not looking for pity just enjoying this thread. Dont take your shit for granted
>>
>>30009180
Americans hate when their kids are worthless leeches who take their money and don't do anything with their lives.
>>
>>30009135
what do you do if your phone breaks
>>
>>30009839
Try to find a wage slave job and just work until I have enough for another one and its accessories and then quit. I'll probably just read books I come across in the meantime.
>>
>>30009831
Kids are just investments, wake up. If they dont end up a somebody then they get kicked out "to build character"
>>
>>30009839
I don't think OP has thought it out that far. If OP needs to replace it OP is screwed
>>
>>30009135
if you're using your phone 6 hours per day it is bound to break down after 1, maximum 2 years. what then?
>>
>>30009831
Yeah leeches, what are parents gonna use those money for anyway? buy a larger tv?

Oh, give me a break...
>>
>>30009896
>>30009903
As I said in the other comment I'll try to find a job and just buy a new one. Once I have the new one I'll quit whatever job I'm doing.
>>
>>30009180
He didn't fail, he dropped out.
failing is alright, dropping out without a plan is not.
>>
>>30009882
Is this a unique white America thing? Tossing your kid out and not knowing what's happening to him or her.
>>
>>30009772
To become successful you'd actually have to do something with your life, so that fantasy is never going to happen.
>>
>>30009939
I cant speak for everyone but from what i have seen, yes.
>>
>>30009939
It's an anglo thing, anglo subhumans never learned the sense of unity or compassion literally a culture of autists
>>
>>30009792
Parents are supposed to nurture their kids as children. Treating an adult like a child is a shitty practice.
>>
>>30009943
Thats why its called a fantasy SCENARIO. Wet blanket.
>>
>>30009939
>Is this a unique white America thing?

Yes, the thousands of years we've been parents to each other, and only in the past 40 has this ever become a trend.

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>30009926
Like someone else posted early you could just get a job now and live of welfare. You may not be able to find a job a year from now
>>
>>30009965
Is this a unique white America thing? Tossing your kid out and not knowing what's happening to him or her.

Kek
>>
>>30009939
To be fair to OP's parents, from what he said further up it seems that they were bluffing and they have asked him to come home, but he is turning them down
>>
>>30009922
No, you're right, why should anyone have money instead of just giving it to worthless people who refuse to do anything?
>>
my parents probably would do the same if i fail uni.
the worst thing for them is being ashamed of their son.
they already have some because most(all) of my peers have gfs and all the good stuff but i went to uni soo they think they have something to look for it.
they also think i will look after them when they are old.
the truth will hit them soo hard.
good luck anon at least you are happy.
do you want to do something else other than being a homeless?
>>
>>30009985
Op would lose his foothold if he took up on heir offer
>>
>>30009976
Yeah I may consider doing that at some point. For now I'm comfortable. Worse comes to worse I can always find a way to scrap up some money over time. Just pick up change on the street and exchange it at banks for dollar bills.
>>
>being homeless
>buying a phone instead of just stealing one

You could have spent that $1000 on drugs
>>
>>30010009
And how would taking recreational drugs help you in the long term?

Protip: it doesn't
>>
>>30010001
>Ohhh he dropped college at 18, when he's barely even a young adult, this means he'll always be worthless

You're a cynical fuck, the fact that you're so materialistic makes me sick, no value to the person itself, only to how much money he's able to produce.
>>
>>30009180
>do americans hate their kids?

Yes, many do.

A large portion of marriages in America only come about due to an unplanned pregnancy. Many of my coworkers are in such marriages -- they get wed because it's the "right thing to do." Many Americans refuse to get abortions done due to their religious or moral beliefs, and some also refuse to use birth control for that reason.

Naturally, the relationship ends up not working, with the only thing holding the partners together being the kids. A few of my coworkers are divorced for that reason. One is going through one right now, after getting into a physical confrontation with his wife. Another just doesn't talk to his wife at all.

Over time, if you're in that situation, I think it becomes hard not to hate your children for the life they put you into. It doesn't help that the child was never wanted in the first place.
>>
>>30010020

It's all the rage with the homeless. He could have sold it to them for sexual favors and become lord of the scum.
>>
>>30009939
Not just american. Here in Aus too. Had a girl who was actually smart as hell fail school and as soon as school ended she got kicked out.

Went straight to her friend's house and started living with her I think. Don't know what she's doing now.
>>
>>30010004
I'll probably start traveling around to other cities. Maybe if opportunity comes by me I'll take it. Life changes and being homeless made me realize that nothing around you lasts forever. I just try to enjoy what I have now and let things fall into place.
>>
>>30009135

>take last $1000
>spend it on a phone

I wonder how you could have wound up like this

It'll be even more delicious when you realize this lifestyle is very inflexible, and you will have very little options. It's only a matter of time before the sinking feeling of being trapped hits
>>
>>30010031
>Ohhh he dropped college at 18, when he's barely even a young adult, this means he'll always be worthless
Still waiting for a rebuttal
>>
>>30010031
Clearly he'll always be worthless; he's content to be homeless and lie to homeless shelters about looking for work. Have you even read the thread?
>>
>>30010046
Woah ausfam here. Dad tried to kick me out. I called the police because he cant legally just do that to me. I went back home with my stuff afterwards.
>>
>>30010063
Yeah, the rebuttal is that he's just a kid at 18, probably with anxiety issues, he's not fucking 40, also it's sad how your worldview values only those who make money, it's normal to have existential crisis as humans
>>
>>30010047
you are right anon but dont think this will last forever.

eventually you will have to get some kind of a job or education.

but vagabonding for a bit when you are young is good. learn to live with almost nothing so you dont live above your means when you are older.
>>
>>30010075
Or he'll change his mind and attitude in a few years, as young people who get older do all the time? Lol at thinking the beliefs you have at 20 are set for life
>>
>>30009648
>wahhh give me attention

Fuck off cumdumpster.
>>
>>30010075
>Clearly he'll always be worthless

Because the only worth in a person is his networth, right?

Not the love he can give, the compassion, help, creativity, sympathy, you're disgusting, I didn't realize America was this materialistic, not very different from the characters in American Psycho.
>>
>>30010061
He's not trapped, homeless people who aren't homeless because of a mental illness manage to pull themselves out all the time

Lifers usually have schizophrenia or serious drug abuse problems
>>
>>30009772
>successful as fuck
>100k car

LOL how poor are you that you think 100k is a lot?
>>
>>30010102
What fucking compassion help creativity or other bullshit is he giving to ANYONE? He is literally just eating other people's food and doing nothing but watching anime. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>30010118
The idea is if a parent kicks you out its because youre a financial strain. If a neet is considered a financial strain to a parent when a party loving normie would be an even greater strain. Then it obviously means the parent is low class as fuck. Showing up with a $100k car is more an enough to make them regret eir actions and know how much of a piece of shit they are.

It's like saying to their faces "you blew it"
>>
>>30010145
>? He is literally just eating other people's food and doing nothing but watching anime

>and watching anime

So?

>eating other people food

The food that his parents, who gave birth to him.
>>
>>30010145
Calm down man, your anger at this isn't reasonable.
>>
you live in philly so what happens when the winter hits? I live in upstate ny, these east coast winters ain't no joke
>>
>>30009180
Americans hate life in general
>>
>>30010036

>I think it becomes hard not to hate your children for the life they put you into

It is literally the other way around.
>>
bumperrrrarro
>>
>>30010031
You are so materialistic it makes me sick, no worth to the family unless they gibs me all the money I want and ask nothing of me in return, not even things that only help myself
>>
>>30010085
>values only those who make money

Get off your high horse there chap. He said himself all he does is watch anime, he's not using all that free time to volunteer or teach children or help the local university research a cure for cancer
>>
>>30009135
>Rules are that you can only come for meals and to sleep. You need to go out looking for a job from 7:00AM-5:00PM
Ah, so this explains the guys hanging out in the park all day. Everyone's doing it i guess.
>>
>>30009180
the only thing that matters in america is money. money money money money

parents basically just view their kids as a money drain. so yes, they hate their children because they cost a decent amount of money.
>>
>>30009135
Have you considered what's going to happen in 2-3 years when your phone can't play the latest games, can't into the movie file formats, etc? Or if your phone gets broken?
>>
>>30011703
>move file formats

yea those aren't changing any time soon
>>
Dude, find a job. I've been in the pits like this, and it catches up to you in weird psychological ways. Trust me, it's easy enough to get a job cleaning hotels or something like that.
>>
>>30009135
I honestly don't understand how these threads are a thing. Good job for surviving I guess, I just don't see how it is preferable to get a small job, a small apartment, do reasonable amount of work during the day and then have the entire night and week in your own bed, with your own food, your own vidya, your own shower
>>
>>30009205
so you've been playing on your phone for two years and have done nothing else?
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.