[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no one ever calls you to go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 8GrK4Ev.jpg (82 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
8GrK4Ev.jpg
82 KB, 500x484
>tfw no one ever calls you to go out
>>
>>30009021
I think we're just not likeable people, OP.
Something something mental illness
>>
>>30009021

>tfw no one ever calls you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>30009021
>tfw people used to ask you to go out but you always turned them down because you preferred to be alone

>tfw you got older and now you actually want to go out and be around people but nobody bothers asking you anymore, because of how you were when you were younger
>>
>tfw friend asks you out but you gotta give some excuse because you're a poor fucking neet
>"yo dude see if you can get some money so we can go see purge"
>tfw lie and say my mom owes me money and i'll see if she has it
>just spend the day playing videogames in my room
>avoid him for that entire weekend

Feels awful.
>>
>>30009021
>tfw people invite you out
>always turn them down
>they stop inviting you
>whenever they have a party you feel sad because you weren't invited
>even though you wouldn't accept it anyway

I have no idea how to feel anymore
>>
>Send messages to my college "friends"
>No fucking one responded
>I just fucking asked if they had good grades
>>
>>30009850
Im on the first part of your life right now anon. Denying all invitations.

Should i bother to try? Im just gonna be the extra person with not much to do anyway.
>>
>friends invite you over to hang out
>h-hey, sure I no harm in that
>arrive, spend 20 minutes listening to how they've progressed as humans
>random people start showing up, wh-why
>"oh yeah, I guess you could call it a party"
>bail on those liars and block their numbers

sometimes you have to put personal comfort way above the masquerade of being a person
>>
>tfw moved out for uni
>don't know anyone in the town I live
>haven't made friends in uni
>want to go out but no one to ask
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.