[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up, wagecuck. It's your last day of freedom! You need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Wake up, wagecuck. It's your last day of freedom! You need to hurry to get your weekend chores done so you can have some time to work on your legacy!
>>
>>30008715
Shut up NEET, life has no meaning unless you contribute to society. Go back to wanking to ponies, you waste of space!
>>
>Good day going out and buying new things with my piles of gold
>Back to 5 day work week where I get paid hourly for my contribution to the society that I love
>>
>>30008715
Jokes on you, cunt, I only work from Tuesday to Thursday.
>>
Going out with a beautiful girl today on a date. It's good to have a well paid job so I can afford to treat her to a fancy dinner. Not that a neet could even get a date to begin with, so it's ok that you can't afford it either.
>>
>>30009458
>>30009437
>muh society
Stockholm Syndrome ladies and gentleman, which is even more swedish than usual considering your gf is getting pounded by NEETs when you're out working hard for mister Heckleberg
>>
File: Laughing.png (93 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.png
93 KB, 425x425
>>30009437
ragie wagie

will they ever learn?
>>
>>30009503
why are you on /r9k/, then?

either your lying, wishing you were going on a date paying for it with your retail/services job

or

you don't belong on this board.
>>
>>30009503
I'm attractive so I hardly ever have to pay for a girls meal anyway and if I do my family is well off so I have money incase. Enjoy work while knowing that you're paying for your bosses sons drug habit. It's nice not having to work.
>>
>>30009555
Actually everything I said is true, unlike the virgin fantasy of >>30009579 . And /r9k/ belongs to normies anyway, not robots.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>30008715
This concept of working on one's legacy is something I'll never understand.
>>
I'm going to be productive by watching Jamal fuck my gf, what are you doing with life NEET? That's what I thought.
>>
>>30009750
A tip for you, buddy.
>>
>>30009750
As long as there are people out there like you willing to work to pay for my NEETbuks i'm happy and content.

Keep trying to demoralize us NEETgods. At the end of the day, we are winning.

t NEET
>>
>had 3 weeks vacation, did nothing but watch anime, sgdq, jerk off until my dick was bruised and cook nice meals i dont have time for usually
>been going to bed at 6-7 am and getting up at 3-4 pm every day
>starting work again tomorrow at 8 am sharp

just end me senpai
>>
>>30008715
Jokes on you, I'm working for the next three weekends in a row!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.