[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to make a thread but i didnt know what about so just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
I wanted to make a thread but i didnt know what about so just answer pretending this thread is about whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>30008457
I don't believe that matter physically exists. I don't believe that anything outside my 5 senses in the present exist.

>inb4 science, which cannot quantify consciousness (yet) inb4 religion, which doesn't give a shit about consciousness.

Also, consider the fact that, theoretically, even if a physical universe exists, confirming that anyone else isn't a philosophical zombie is impossible to affirm.

If yo mama was getting gangbanged, and the niggas banging her were replaced with exact replicas, but do not have consciousness, yet act as if they do have, how would you know if the niggers are really the real niggers?

Of course, this would necessarily require the mind body duality. But who's to say that the mind is ultimitaly reducible to matter? You are just a bunch of organic molecules bunched up to make more organic molecules somewhat similar to you,
>science of course

Science is useful, but its takes on consciousness are too damn deterministic.
>>
>>30008457
If you would actually watch Welcome to the NHK and take it in, you might escape NEETdom like I was able to. I frantically searched for a way out after finishing the anime and after five weeks I now have my GED and I am enrolled for college next semester.
>>
>>30008457
cammy would never do that
>>
File: satanicpepe.jpg (17 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
satanicpepe.jpg
17 KB, 211x239
>>30009091
not willingly
>tfw your psycho powers know no limits
>>
I've browsed 4chan for so many years yet I haven't created a single thread in all this time.
>>
File: 1468755712194.jpg (13 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
1468755712194.jpg
13 KB, 275x184
>tfw when ive seen other successful spiderman threads and want to start one here
>>
>>30009091
Why the fuck is cammy still alive?
Vega should have killed her 7 games ago and taken her body. They even mocked us with a skin in 4.

Psycho spin drive smasher never.
>>
File: 1465477632264.jpg (27 KB, 460x198) Image search: [Google]
1465477632264.jpg
27 KB, 460x198
>>30010284
Then let it begin, my brother.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.