[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For once in his lifetime he gets paid for doing what he loves,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
For once in his lifetime he gets paid for doing what he loves, but then there are thousands of bitter wageslaving normie haters that stalk him just to give a thumbs down to EVERY one of his videos.
And the comments, the comments.... the hate and the bullying and the trying to shame him into submitting to the society's standards.

You can see that it finally starting to get to him, he's been less and less cheerful and more stern looking in his last videos.
The normal scum just won't stop until they bullied him back into their world of normie hood and misery.
JUST...
>>
>>30008292

Why do we need a review on 7-11 cheeseburgers?

we already know they're shit.
>>
>>30008292
I was waiting for a /r9k/ post to mention this guy. Not even gonna bother reading your novel. Joey is a fucking martyr. How many other people record themselves stuffing faces and gagging like a fucking pig?
The Nutella challenge video made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
>>
>>30008333

of course you were, faggot.

You made the thread.
>>
>>30008347
You're trying way too hard too fit in, my man.
>>
>>30008292
This guy is disgusting but I kind of like him. I just watched a bunch of his videos and I'm incredibly hungry now
>>
>>30008347
Senpai

SENPAI

faM

senpai

fAM

fAm

FaM

FAm

shitpost
>>
>>30008292
He's an absolute fucking slob but he does seem like a genuinely good person though.
>>
File: Degenerate.png (58 KB, 289x573) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.png
58 KB, 289x573
>>30008292
Why do people watch autistic fat fucks again? It's gross.
>>
I cant pretend to have any respect for someone like Joey. He honestly deserves all of the hate he gets.

That fucking nutella video was horrifying. The things people will do for attention is sad.
>>
For once in his lifetime he gets paid for doing what he loves, but then there are thousands of hateful wageslaving normies that stalk him just to give a thumbs down to EVERY one of his videos.
And the comments, the comments.... the hate and the bullying and the trying to shame him into submitting to the society's standards.

You can see that it finally starting to get to him, he's been less and less cheerful and more stern looking in his last videos.
The normalscum just won't stop until he either commits suicide from all the shame or go back to their own world of slavery and misery, to be just like them.
JUST...
>>
>>30008408
to bully him and to feel superior, the pathetic bullies who were abused by their fathers or something.
>>
>>30008441
But why do they pick such an easy target? I don't think he could give less of a fuck what they say since he's already a master of autism and treats his body like shit.
>>
>>30008454
because they can, internet's anonymity, and the cowardly bastards can get away with it.
>>
>>30008484
He's probably just a meme anyways and everyone with forget about in like 6 months. Same situation with Shoenice.
>>
Just because you're a fucking loser, doesn't mean you have to feel sorry for pieces of shit like joey. Some people seriously deserve bullying, you white knight homos
>>
>>30008677
>Some people seriously deserve bullying

yes, like you
>>
this fat oaf is going to keel over soon
>>
>>30008333
>How many other people record themselves stuffing faces and gagging like a fucking pig?
fortunately, he doesn't do that shit anymore
>>
Just like keemstar.
His views are highest of all times, his videos gets like 1m+ views even though he has 1.4m subs. That's impressive, and I don't think both channels really don't care the hate
>>
>>30009632
WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmtXiVESx4
>>
this nigga gay af
>>
>>30008292
Maybe the fag lord shouldn't spam. He was banned from /ck/ and now I see this shit here. Fuck you
>>
>>30008292
The guy looks like he's battling chronic depression and suicidal thoughts off the camera.

He is going for the lowest possible common denominator and he's doing it by turning himself into a cheap joke that'll bore anyone past 2 videos. You can't fall any lower than that and he knows it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.