[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >straight >dislike pretty much every woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>be me
>straight
>dislike pretty much every woman I come across
>mfw actually starting to develop some feelings for gay Patrician friend
How do I stop these degenerative thoughts?
>>
>>30007675
stop going on pol, you might become more straight
>>
>>30007742
kek as if /pol/ wasnt infested by a fucking boatload of fags
>>
>>30007782
yea that's what I'm saying. Pol is chuck full of bicurious nazi-types
>>
>>30007742
Don't do this. /pol/ is actually one of the few boards which may make you LESS gay (assuming this is possible), due to the fact that trap threads are not common and anyone openly discussing such things tends to be shut down pretty quick.
>>
>>30007806
ah misread that my bad *oreganoblox*
>>
>>30007675
There is nothing wrong with being gay you retard. Suck your friend's dick if you want
>>
>>30007832
You serious? I've seen a tranny thread on pol that reached the bump limit because the mods don't do shit. This was like maybe a week ago.
>>
>>30007675
iktf, i only settle for cowtits
>>
>>30007873
i don't want anything in my ass though
>>
>>30007908
Then be top and fuck his
>>
>>30007908
You don't have to have anal sex you tard. Your obviously gay or Bi so the sooner you accept this the sooner you can start giving the succ.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.