[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trying to talk to people in (forced) social environment >Realisation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Trying to talk to people in (forced) social environment
>Realisation that absolutely zero of these people have any interest in cartoons or video games
>They probably think of those things as for literal 7 year olds
>Spend rest of party asking questions and going "hm" "I see" "oh, really?" "For sure!"
>People literally talking about getting a raise and having kids or getting married

Did I waste my life? I feel like I'm past the point where I can "grow up" now. This is just me, this is the stuff that I like and I'm probably never gonna be able to make a real living off it, always being a leech.
>>
>>30007608
it's just the social pressures, "my peers are doing this, shouldn't I being doing that?"
Screw all that shit, do what makes YOU happy.
>>
>>30007608
>Did I waste my life?
Did they waste theirs? I honestly can't say which of those is more fulfilling, much less which would be more fulfilling for you personally. Being a leach sucks, particularly when you need to figure out how to survive on your own, but there isn't necessarily any more fulfillment in wageslavery or a wife and kids.
>>
Any girl who cares about you won't give a shit if you like cartoons or video games. You'll probably never meet a girl like that but hey
>>
File: 1413221259729.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
1413221259729.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1281
>>30007823
>Did they waste theirs?

Honestly this family, i feel that the few friends that i had that now have kids and GF i never talk to anymore they are always go go go.

I couldn't live like that, i need some down time and solitude each day.

Just do you mang
>>
>>30007608
>Growing up
Spooky
>>
>>30008287
>yeah bro kids and houses are growing up

I feel that this is the major problem with the mindset of younger people. I understand about self sustaining, everyone should be able to do that, but people that think

>oh bro you need kids to be mature.

Just let people do them, whatever makes them happy, i just hate this status children dick waving.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.