[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it fuck. Why do I have to be so poor. It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x469
God damn it fuck. Why do I have to be so poor. It's not the poverty it's how fucking embarrassing my house is

>everything is rags
>holes in wall
>windows are 900 years old and made of wood
>the carpets were dug out of the trash and don't even cover the whole floor
>parents took the big tv and put it in their room and we have a 20" tv downstairs
>most of the walls are pink

My parents suck. They literally don't give a fuck. I can never have anyone over
>>
I'm quite poor also, and have experienced someone making fun of my house when I was younger

ask yourself; do their opinions matter? do you have everything you need?
>>
>>30007626
No one makes fun of it it bothers me personally
>>
i always enjoy reading some person from the first world whining about how poor they are. it's really entertaining
>>
File: 379.png (212 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
379.png
212 KB, 500x380
>>30007572
I FEEL YOU SO BAD ANON

>live with hoarder mom, who is also a neet whos suffered 2 brain aneurisms. grandma pays our rent and other than that and food stamps our house has no income
>live in very rural area
>vents torn to shit, cats climb in an out of them like some sort of cat door
>floors coming in all around vents, at the door, by the washer and dryer etc etc
>several holes in the ceiling
>boxes and random junk shit fucking everywhere
>dirt all over carpet, even when vaccumed the carpet is so fucking filthy its sticky and matted.
>cleaning is no use because it looks like shit

Honestly is it even possible to make it into the middle class if you are poor and live in a rural area? I feel like america is still in a severe economic depression and its just covered up. College is a meme and a degree will get you nowhere unless its stem and you are good at maths. its all a giant fucking meme... if you dont have rich or middle class parents you wont make it.

>car insurance would cost 350 a month if i got a car, which is almost a whole months pay at a min wage part time job. let alone what rent would be....

the system is fucking rigged.....how do i dig myself out of this poorfag slum hole.

all i ever wanted was to be able to grow up with school clothes, good food, and make good money.. like 25-30 thousand a year.
>>
>>30008361
Damn I at least have car insurance how bad is it living there? Do you fear for your health in that house? I'm also rural I'm just going to go to the city and be poor with roommates in the ghetto and bus everywhere
>>
>>30008386
everything in the city is way more expensive.

i dont want to be locked into poverty, even though 80 percent of people raised poor stay poor. im 21 but the years are ticking by. if i dont go to school or do something to make it out of MCjobs its going to be too late.

and yes, anon our vents are filled to the brink with black mold.
>>
>>30008442
Well I'm already poor and starving so what the fuck the only difference is id be working and the apartment would be higher quality than what I'm living in now

And I don't need a car that's already thousands saved
>>
>>30007572
ive made peace with this myself

my house was never "embarrassing" like you describe yours, my parents tried really hard to make it look nice and it did

however due to the nature of the neighborhood I lived in, all of my friends were more well off than me and lived in pretty big houses

I never had anyone except my absolute closest friends over, and even them I tried to keep at bay. I was just embarrassed of having a small one story house and sharing a room with my brother
>>
>>30008442
anon get your mom and move out, that mold is bad for you, find something else

also consider manual labor/trade school. Plumbers in my area earn at least 80k a year, with experience often more.

blue collar jobs being a signifier of the lower class is yesterdays news. blue collar workers do pretty well for themselves nowadays. maybe consider being a mechanic if you like cars like I do

alternatively you could go to school and try becoming a doctor or dentist. doesnt require much math
>>
>>30008467
Also fuck I should mention that since there's colleges here even though it's rural in the towns with all the jobs and shit it's about $600/mo for an apartment on the cheapest side

I can get a roommate in Atlanta for 400 a month
>>
>>30008520
80k? Are you in an average Midwestern city or are you in economic power shit like nyc or San Fran
>>
>>30007572
This seems like an underage post because most robots (that are 18+) would just leave and live off neetbux in some government housing

>inb4 niggers are around you
dont go outside familia and you should be fine
>>
>>30008563
im in suburban new jersey
plumber was just an example and 80k might have been an exaggeration, checking now I see 60k is average and goes up to around 75 with experience

however, look how much electricians make
>>
>>30008563
>>30008602
never mind, plumbers do well too

website is salarygenius, if youre wondering
>>
I know that feel all too well senpai, the only way I got over it was by moving out
>>
>>30007572

How the fuck do you poor cunts get holes in the walls every povvo I knew in my life had holes in the walls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.