[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey robots, is this story believable enough? im gonna send it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: capture.jpg (15 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
15 KB, 600x581
hey robots, is this story believable enough? im gonna send it somewhere and i need your opinion if it makes sense or its retarded

>hey /k/, i have a fucking problem. theres these jock faggots that iv had to deal and theyve been screwing with me lately, so i had it with them. one day i sent a fake message to one of them and got him to meet at an area. When the faggot came i just walked up and punched him square in the face and stomped his ass on the floor. i wasnt sure if he would tell his buddies so i was cautious when i went to class or had to go somewhere where they might end up. but this night some fuck just threw a rock through my window and sped off. it was some truck but i couldnt tell anything else and i know for sure it was those jock faggots. what should i get that wont put me in jail but still put a mark on them?
>>
>>30007547
elaborate on how you managed to make him meet you alone
>>
>>30007547
Why do you need to lie about this story? What is your would-be weapon actually for?
>>
>>30007619
like i mail him a police report on an area of crime, or like behind a restaurant the manager thinks he has something that belongs to him with his name. or maybe someone has something that he wants(drugs, money,etc) and they can only meet at a hidden location

idk, i kinda thought this was the weakest point in the story
>>
>>30007658
secret
>>
>>30007731
Oh come on, I don't care, I'm not gonna tell, I'm just really interested. I hate normies, I don't care what you do to them. Also I'm surprised the robot hasn't filtered the single word "secret" yet, that's odd
>>
>>30007748
im gonna post this on another board
>>
>>30007748
and i just noticed that too
>>
>>30007843
Don't you think someone could just see this thread and realize you faked the story on /k/ anyway? Even without you revealing the truth?
>>
>>30007702
say that you know one of their 'dark secrets'
threaten to fuck their lives if he doesn't meet you in person alone
surprise wait at him at a hidden location with a bat
beat the living shit out of him
he can't talk about it because it would put his secret at a risk of being revealed

what could that secret be? you just guessed that they might have tried raping a young girl?
>>
>>30007892
not k, o
>>
>>30007903
nah, i just want to beat the guy up and i know he wouldnt tell the cops or anyone but his bros. i dont know much about them and only want to lower their confidence
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.