[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a libertarian yet? This philosophy is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Why aren't you a libertarian yet? This philosophy is the answer to all the robot's problem.
>>
Please fuck off with your simplistic "answers to all problems."
>>
I'm a liberfascist.
>>
>>30007533

>Posts an Ayn Rand quote

Lol go back to digg you faggot
>>
>>30007533
no it doesnt now fuck off randfucker >oreganobloxx (sage'd)
>>
>>30007533
Any Rand was a literal roastie that preached social liberalism, hedonism, and selfishness only to die alone with no children and on welfare after getting her fill of dicks
>>
>>30007533
>answer

Please, this board is a giant excuse factory. Nobody here actually wants to better themselves. All they want to do is bitch and complain about how they got dealt a bad hand in life, or how everyone that made fun of them is better off, etc.

All the people bettering themselves are not posting on this website at the middle of the night.
>>
>>30007620
>>30007591
>>30007567
your doing good work bros but please dont forget to put sage in the options field
like I just did
>>
File: .jpg (43 KB, 373x462) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
43 KB, 373x462
>>30007620
Who were the brave souls who dared to fuck this pandora's box of histrionics, bipolarity and BPD?

She seems like the type of hoe who would have a crying angry outburst in the middle of sex and throw shit at you for no reason. The type of chick who would try to jump out of your car while driving on the freeway then act all sweet and nice after.
>>
File: Triple h BTfOs lefties crap.png (289 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Triple h BTfOs lefties crap.png
289 KB, 600x600
>>30007533
The only worthy libertarian is Hans Herman Hoppe,that really undersrtands how things work
>>
>>30007804
please dont forget to sage the randroidthreads while making fun of the OP, kthx
>>
Where did all the libertarians from 4 years ago disappear?

I guess they had no principles after all and now they all cheer for Trump.

It's so pathetic it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1458864318248.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1458864318248.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Robots are too busy blaming others for their shortcomings. Robots don't want to be free, they want someone other to provide them with entertainment, sex, money, and even a reason to live. Robots are slaves
>>
File: images-1.png (11 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
images-1.png
11 KB, 272x186
>>30007533

Fuck off, shill. That kike Rand didn't refuse social security checks, did she?

Rosemary'd
>>
>>30007911
Are you idiot or something? Are you missing the US election? Do you realize what are the two fucking options? A career politician with a taste for treason and and war. Weren't this enough, she's also a die hard leftist in ideal and a corporativist in actions.

The other one is a business mogul who isn't giving a fuck about the cancer that is political correctness, self funding his campaign, and adressing the common American worries.

Are you telling me that libertarians, who are the most pragmatic people there are can't see which one is the better option? You can't opt out of elections, my man. If you don't do something, it'll happen anyway. You can at least try to steer it your way.
>>
>>30008165
thank you for being thoughtful and adding the proper spices to your fuckoffrandroidsposts
*thymed*
>>
>>30008197
lmao shilling this hard for trump.

Is it really worth it? Shilling at 4 in the morning for 2 miserable cents?
>>
>>30008197
I don't give a fuck what happens about politics and your retarded opinions have nothing to do with what I posted about.

I was just pointing out how people who posteed ayn rand threads on lit, made ron paul memes, voted for ron paul and now vote for trump are spineless insects that have no principle.

Or maybe their principle is following what's popular on the right.

Or maybe they grew out of libertarianism. Either way it's funny to me. If it isn't funny to you then you might be one of those people, which makes you a funny poster.
>>
>>30008197
>claim to be for small government
>support the biggest proponent of government intervention
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.