[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Nishimura san holding a stupid banner contest instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hana-haruna-90317.jpg (162 KB, 1006x1500) Image search: [Google]
hana-haruna-90317.jpg
162 KB, 1006x1500
Why is Nishimura san holding a stupid banner contest instead of holding a board-axing contest where we get to vote on which shitty board should fuck right off from existence?

I'd vote for this fucking pile of shit of a board to be honest with you all.
>>
>>30007259
>I'd vote for this fucking pile of shit of a board to be honest with you all.

i think /a/, /tv/ and /pol/ are worse than here. but if you were to delete them, they'd come over and fuck things up on /b/. /b/ isn't what it used to be, but it's still the most chill board on here.
>>
I'd vote for if you'd vote for anything else than /soc/ you're a filthy board-traitor
>>
>getting rid of board with high traffic that generate ad revenue
lmao
>>
>>30007259
Because he's the admin of the site and not a supreme edgelord.
>>
>>30007302
this

i vote for OP getting a hot iron shoved up his anus
>>
>>30007259
if they shut this board down the amount of elliot rodgers incidents would increase. This board holds half the beta uprising
>>
>>30007346
Containment boards are a lie. Just look at /pol/, what has it contained? Literally nothing.
>>
>>30007361
>Containment boards are a lie
Do you not remember what life was like before >>>/mlp/?
>>
should get rid of /asp/ so carter will finally kill himself.
>>
>>30007289
/pol/ for sure is the worst board
but for all that it should be kept around for containment imo
>though in truth I post there every so often telling them to stop being such dumb-ass racists
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.