[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money or Knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: OP.jpg (58 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
58 KB, 800x450
Would You Rather

>Receive a billion dollars tax free tomorrow

or

> Travel back to any point in your life and start over, retaining all the knowledge you have now
>>
>>30007193
A billion dollars, of course, provided that reality was altered so that nobody found it suspicious
>>
You could make MUCH more than a billion dollars knowing the stock market, sporting outcomes, and basically any event in which money was made or lost because of the outcome.
>>
Billion dollars. I know there's the meme about remembering lottery numbers and investing but a billion is more than enough and I don't wanna redo my life. Too much work.
>>
File: pepe12.png (116 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
pepe12.png
116 KB, 240x255
money because then all my problems will be solved plus girls
>>
>>30007227

I think I'd rather go back, use my knowledge of current events to make decent money on stock market, sports betting, local real estate trends.

Then I'd get a second chance of saving all the relationships (family, friends, ex's) that I've destroyed while also avoiding working 50 hours a week for the rest of my life just to break even.
>>
I'd travel back to when I was a kid and I'd fucking kill myself.
>>
>>30007269
Yeah this guy knows what's up.
>>
Both are nonexistent.
>>
>>30007244

A billion dollars is a helluva lot of money. Like, a helluva lot.
>>
>>30007244
Butterfly affect nigger, any changes you make would change the future so you're fucked.
>>
>>30007193
it's a tough choice but frankly? option B
though Id be more than happy take either option if it was offered to me
option B would probably allow me to get with a couple of girls whove shown interest in me who Ive screwed up my chance with which Id still regret forever and even with that amount of money I dont know if at my age I could turn my life around to the degree that Id be able to have the kind of relationships that Id want, I wouldnt want younger girls just be golddigging me just for the money :/ so if I get to choose Id go for option B
>>
Travel back, easily. You can make more than a billion dollars just with the information you have, on top of fixing every fuck up your life and reliving better times
>>
File: 1437563139737.png (499 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1437563139737.png
499 KB, 800x450
I'll take the money.
Don't have the ambition to make a billion now, so I'm not going to have the ambition if I go back in time.
>>
go back in time and just save my pocket money until bitcoins start becoming a thing and wait till 2013 to sell
>>
I'll take the billion. All I want is a nice place, a comfy bed, internet and all the snacks I can eat until I die of health complications.
>>
If I go back in time do I get a bigger dick? If not then I'll just take the money.
>>
>>30007193
I would never go back in time to an earlier point in my life. Life is generally not much fun, and I am not willing to relive it.
>>
>>30007193
Assuming I could write down some historical lotto numbers prior to going back?
>>
>go back in time
>make money with lottery and shit
>eventually arrive to "today"
>take the billion instead of the back in time

or you could keep going back in time to get everything exactly perfect
>>
File: 1467223851956.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148 KB, 645x772
>>30007287
orrigneur
>>
having watched The Butterfly Effect, I think I'd take the billion dollars and complete the rest of my existence in peace.
>>
>>30007812
It really depends on how big of a deal it is.
>Cough .1 second later than you did in original timeline causes WW3 with China and Russia by 2014
>>
Go back of course...
>Hey larry page, hey sergey brin. Nice idea you got there...you need money? Here you go, just give my fair shares there.
>Hey Mark, lets have a beer together and talk about your facebash idea there...
>>
>>30007604
sure as hell you must have been in situations where you could have done something different for a better outcome before
like I can think of a dozen instances in my life right now where Id give everything Ive ever had for the chance to go back there, get one chance at a do-over and then (regardless or not of whether or not I make it) die a couple days later
>>
>>30007269
You can build the most luxurious suicide booth with 1 billion dorrars. You could die from a cocktail of the best drugs while being embraced by tittymonsters.
>>
>>30007193
Depends. How much $ do you want to suck my dick?
>>
>>30008049
>tittymonsters
Nobody over the age of 12 finds these things attractive.
>>
>>30008074
not OP but like $100k would probably be enough for me
>>
I would take a billion. I would try to help the world.
>>
>>30008138
what a cheap fag, i'd have a billion. you must wanna do it a few more times you shy queer
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.