[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his fetishes have become so messed up and unreasonable that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1467290285028.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1467290285028.png
123 KB, 785x757
>his fetishes have become so messed up and unreasonable that he wouldn't be able to have a healthy sex life even if he got a gf
>>
>>30007084

Spoken like someone who has never had his dick in the mouth of a 3/10 girl.

Still feels good.
>>
>>30007084
Pow right in the kisser

>>30007108
No he's right I lose my boner every time I have sex now
>>
>>30007084
its okay that's what my imagination is for
the thought police can't get that
no one can get that
>>
>>30007084
Yeah. Yeah I realize that. I'd eat her out and fondle her and use toys on her and make her come. I'd really enjoy it. But then I'd have to go to the bathroom with my phone AND NOT BE DISTURBED. It's not such a big deal though right?
>>
File: shotgunpepe.png (166 KB, 770x794) Image search: [Google]
shotgunpepe.png
166 KB, 770x794
>tfw not interested in domination or submission, just want sex to be equal
>>
>>30007435
this is too fucking true
"choke me anon" "spank me anon" "I want you to fuck me harder anon" - every gf I've ever had

what's so unappealing about treating each other equally?
>>
File: 4g3g34g.jpg (331 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
4g3g34g.jpg
331 KB, 5000x5000
>not getting a gf with a bunch of personality disorders so she is even more screwed up than you by comparison
>>
>>30007435
This is the same here I never really considered sex to be like that and I've done the choking shit
>>
>>30007435
That's called intimacy dumdum
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (9 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
9 KB, 300x296
>>30007435
>what's so unappealing about treating each other equally?
>>
>>30007656
I never had a gf at all but I see all kinds of stuff on here talking about how women want to be dominated and stuff. And anyway I don't want to be dominant in any part of my life. I just want to exist. I don't know why I have to make the move and all that. Why can't girls do it too? And what I really wish is that there was just a way you can tell when both people involved are interested and want something to happen so you don't have to guess and risk anything. Like some kind of internal light in a brain interface that will connect with theirs and you'll both know and it's fine

Also I wish I was dead and I doubt sex would be fulfilling anyway, last time I made out with a girl I felt nothing
>>
no vore? how am i suppose to leave this thread open if im trying to jerk off
>>
>>30007383
No, you're messed up. She'd have to lock you down in a chastity cage for a while. You're already doing half of it right. And then see if there's some way to slowly work your way back to regular sex. If she even bothers.
>>
>just want to do some light domination
>choke sex and some rope binding
>also a little pretend rape

Is that so wrong?
>>
>Want to be a sadist and dominate a cute girl and make orgasm over and over again though a period of several hours till she mindbreaks and becomes my pet
>but also want to be a trap and be pegged
There is something deeply wrong with me
>>
I'm ok with being a virgin at this point just someone hold me.
>>
Fuck off normalfags.
Stop running this site with your presence.
No one gives a shit about your sex life. Keep your IRL shit the fuck away from 4chan.
>>
It does get better if you try at it and aren't completely physically disgusting

I'm a sociopath with major depressive disorder and acute anxiety issues and I found a girl I wanted and made it happen, I'm decent looking which made it easier but it's not a total roadblock

Anyway this chick is even more perverse than me and I love it. She's a professional domme in her free time (no sex) and she gets a kick out of basically everything

I'm not naturally dominant so she's been training me up, absolutely loves me choking her right up to the point of fainting and loves getting her ass slapped

I don't slap her very often though because she bruises too easily

Friday night we went out for drinks and when we came in she beat my ass with a crop until I bled

Shit was cash
>>
File: 1427591520476.png (58 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1427591520476.png
58 KB, 436x425
>mfw a femdom QT is very interested in me

I think I'm gonna make it guys
>>
>>30007084
what is healthy sex life? Is it like benis in vagina?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.