[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to have have sex with your childhood friend out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: feelina.png (100 KB, 352x498) Image search: [Google]
feelina.png
100 KB, 352x498
Is it wrong to have have sex with your childhood friend out of pity? He's a 23 year old virgin and I kinda feel bad for him. Broke up with bf recently and was thinking about it. I could never date him but maybe this could help him? or will it just hurt him more?
>>
>>30006942
Is having a shower with someone a kind of paraphilia or something?
>>
>>30006942
let him use you for a week or so
>>
OMG
OMG
YES
YES
YES
DO THIS
YOU'RE AN ANGEL
>>30006942
>or will it just hurt him more?
Oh. Maybe. I don't know.
>>
File: 1410606764825.png (1 MB, 1014x1055) Image search: [Google]
1410606764825.png
1 MB, 1014x1055
>>30006942
>23 year old virgin
If he is me than I'd rather stay a virgin than have my penis touch your used up roast.
>>
I wouldn't want to lose my virginity due to the whims of a slut.
>>
yeah ypu should do it , if he wants it
if doesnt dont bother
>>
If you make it clear that is just sex and you don't want a relationship it would be fine.Don't do things like anal,blowjobs or swallowing,or he may get in love with you.Just stick to the most boring sex you can offer.Even then he might get in love.
>>
>>30007068

I think he's been wanting it ever since we were 13
>>
>>30006942
I wouldn't know. You'd have to find a really sensitive way to tell him that dating him wouldn't be right for you. And make him understand that this is for fun and an act of friendship and that he cannot get too attached. Not everyone can accept that. If they were willing to though, it could really help them. They could feel a lot better.
>>
>>30006942
It would make him attached to you rather than give him motivation to better himself. In fact, when you won't let him attach to you, he'll feel even worse than he ever has before.
>>
>>30007096
>I think he's been wanting it ever since we were 13
Then don't do it.He will fall in love and when you reject him he will be worse of.It is better to hire a whore and present her as your friend
>>
>>30007187
wow
I'm paranoid about this now.
>>
It has to be his decision, don't give him anything that could feed a victim complex.

Also, make sure it's for him and not you. Make sure you're up front about EXACTLY what it is beforehand.
>>
>>30006942
You can.

But make it VERY CLEAR, in EXPLICIT WORDS that it's just a pity fuck.

Otherwise he will get attached.
>>
>>30007210
I wouldn't be.

Remember, this is r9k, in real life most males have testicles, even virgins. If you follow this advice you will be fine:
>>30007225

What I mean by up front is: Let him know it's a one time thing, and if he's okay with that, then your hands are clean. You're just being a good friend.
>>
File: 1409545122549.jpg (374 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1409545122549.jpg
374 KB, 1200x750
>>30006984

relax anon, the odds that the OP is actually your female childhood friend are insanely low.

Don't ge your hopes up
>>
>>30000000
just checking who got the get so i can check
>>
>>30007249
>in EXPLICIT WORDS that it's just a pity fuck.
It won't work.The guy may have a 10 years crush on her.Fucking him for pity and then rejecting him would kill him internally.Maybe that way she starts getting over her,but it is unlikely
>>
>>30007089
I don't know about you but I like to think my friends love me.

Y'all must be teenagers. As you get older you learn there's about a million miles of terrain between 'love' and 'sex'.
>>
>>30007278
>Y'all must be teenagers. As you get older you learn there's about a million miles of terrain between 'love' and 'sex'.
There is a big difference between affection and chemical love.If you have ever have a crush you will know this.Unless you are just dense
>>
At 23, I never would of settled for any of the girls I was friends with for years. Would of fucked and kept being friendly, but anything more than that totally off the table. You're a bigger mess than he is.
>>
>>30006942
Don't do it
Even if he doesn't fall in love it will just plain weird after
And if he has been crushing you after you fuck he might even lose interest in you and you will lose a good friend
>>
>>30006942
>or will it just hurt him more?
I'm inclined to think that. I suppose all you can do is be upfront about not wanting a relationship with him and let him make his own decision, though.
>>
>>30007278
Fuck off, Grandma.
It's clear you're going to do it anyway and you just want replies.
>>
File: abstractpepe.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
abstractpepe.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
>have childhood best friend
>jokingly made a pact that we'd get married if we were both single at 25
>we're 23 now
>told me the other day he thought I was serious
>I was fucking 8
>he says "i've been holding out for you" even though he'd be a kissless virgin either way
>don't want to crush his heart

fuck i feel bad. we're both single but he's actually brother tier. you can't just fuck the guy you've known platonically for 15 years. what the fuck do i do?
>>
>>30007463
>I'm inclined to think that. I suppose all you can do is be upfront about not wanting a relationship with him and let him make his own decision, though.
If you give a kid heroin in the shape of a candy,he will become an addict,even if you let him do the choice.Anyone would say yes to fucking their childhood crush,but he will probably want more
>>
File: 1421251955659.png (484 KB, 792x875) Image search: [Google]
1421251955659.png
484 KB, 792x875
>people warning OP that the guy will fall in love with her
>turns out she's fat and ugly
>>
>>30006942
Don't do it unless you get something out of it too. Getting a pure 100% pity fuck is just depressing.
>>
>>30007472
>you can't just fuck the guy you've known platonically for 15 years
Of course you can

>what the fuck do i do?
Either marry him or tell him you've been playing the long con
>>
>>30006942
Do it. If he stops being chill than he was just an idiot lusting after you like a total retard.
Let him free. See if he sticks around. Men have it harder than you could imagine. Put him out of his misery if he is in eternal bondage to you.
>>
>>30006942
>>30007096
>>30007210
fucking heartless whore
>>
Interesting to see what femanons think about robots ITT. But not surprising.
>>
>>30007562
I can count the number of friends we have collectively on one hand. I wasn't using him, we're genuine friends.

He has never asked me out or anything. Now that I think about it I hope I haven't been leading him on. We used to lie our heads down on each other's lap and change in the same area when we were teen. I have actually slept in the same bed as him. Can a platonic relationship not exist between men and women?
>>
>>30006942
It will probably make things incredibly wierd/awkward between the two of you. You might even stop being friends.
>>
>>30007676
>Can a platonic relationship not exist between men and women?
No.He probably just wants to fuck you,since the beginning.Male/female relationship is mostly a myth.Men just want sex with you.
>>
>>30007488
He's not a kid, though, he's an adult. He gets to make his own decisions and live with the consequences. Or she can make it for him and not offer, I guess, but that seems somehow patronizing.
>>
>>30007676
>Can a platonic relationship not exist between men and women?
Sure the can. Just not in your case.
>>
>>30007745
He's still sexually and emotionally immature. He's gonna get attached, especially if it's a childhood friend.
>>
>willing to have sex with someone but not willing to date them
I will never understand this.
>>
>>30007745
>He's not a kid, though, he's an adult
A methaphor.Lust is part of being a man.If you just offer pussy and then backoff you will have fucked him.
> He gets to make his own decisions and live with the consequences
Yes,and this decissions can be totally destructive,sometimes people aren't made to make this kind of choices.He is a 23 years old virgin,if you offer him his oneitis pussy,he will take,no matter the consecuences.
>>
>>30007472
>you can't just fuck the guy you've known platonically for 15 years

yeah those guys just aren't as trustworthy as a muscular tatted up chad
>>
>>30007791
>>30007811
Yeah, you're probably right about that.
>>
>>30006942
manipulative whore trying to dress her need for spare cock as being good to a virgin orbiter. why are you all so shitty?
>>
>>30006942

Here's how I know you're a male troll. A woman would never post about wondering whether to fuck an undesirable guy out of pity at a zimbabwean sand-snorting gathering.
>>
>>30007676
He wants you to be his childhood sweetheart.
>>
I think I would need a looong cuddling session after that, progressively getting less intimate, to get some closure on this and return to friendship mode.
>>
>>30007886
I think this may be the actual answer, now thinking about it from the perspective of someone who this also would apply to :*(
>>
>>30007886
>I think I would need a looong cuddling session after that
Will get things worse
> progressively getting less intimate
His insecurities will arose
> to get some closure on this and return to friendship mode.
After sex is hard to get back to friendship.You have friendzoned him 10 years,if he thinks that he is out of it,and you just send him back to it you will destroy him and make things akward
>>
>>30007886
Awwh robots are sweet sometimes. But mostly revolting.
>>
>>30006942
Sounds just like my gook cartoons
>>
>>30006942
It depends on what he wants

If it were me I wouldn't want a pity fuck from someone I disgusst
>>
OP you should not.

This will kill him.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.