[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your girlfriend tells you about some beta from her work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 5345353.jpg (18 KB, 506x305) Image search: [Google]
5345353.jpg
18 KB, 506x305
>tfw your girlfriend tells you about some beta from her work that asked her to a movie because he "didn't want to go alone"
>not wanting to be rude she tells him she wants to bring someone
>that euphoric feeling when he's left to be a third wheel while me and my girlfriend giggle and kiss in the movie theater
>i look over and see him holding back tears in his eyes
>she tells me he quit work the next week
>>
Everyone in this story is shit
>>
File: Bait Worm.jpg (54 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
Bait Worm.jpg
54 KB, 670x503
>>30006323
3/10 bait

was not entertained, but read most of it
>>
>>30006323
I'll take robot fantasies for 200, Alex.
>>
File: 1468727764499.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1468727764499.png
102 KB, 625x626
>>30006323

Try harder next time, nigger

Not original
>>
>>30006376
>>30006388
>>30006416

There are betas so pathetic that they think they have a chance to "steal" someone's girl, this kid was just being put in his place honestly.

>>30006353
agreed
>>
>>30006323
Don't lie on the Internet, OP. You were the third wheel weren't you?
>>
nice bro, i love me some sociopathy. well played! well played!
>>
>>30006548

I love the sarcasm. But any guy who asks out someone else's girl deserves to be publically humiliated, there's nothing wrong with taking pleasure in a scumbag's suffering.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.