[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like talking to myself as if I'm years older and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1438905952125.gif (487 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1438905952125.gif
487 KB, 500x370
I like talking to myself as if I'm years older and I've already overcome the problems I have now and I'm successful
>>
>>30006125
Lol same man

Sometimes I'll have lengthy conversations with someone who isn't even there and when I realize what I'm doing I let them know that they're literally just a figment of my imagination

When you're totally isolated and doing nothing with your life, your mind finds ways to cope
>>
>>30006125
>>30006216
>tfw vent to your imagination because you have nobody to complain to in real life
>start venting to your imagination about how you've started venting to your imagination
when does it end?
>>
File: reimu.jpg (118 KB, 481x681) Image search: [Google]
reimu.jpg
118 KB, 481x681
I do that too anon
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I'll remember what I'm currently experiencing and when I'll remember it, or how off I'll be.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm not just remembering already.
>>
>>30007143
>You're talking to yourself.
>>No, I'M talking to MYSELF.
>I am you. We are the same person.
>>Why the fuck am I talking to myself?
>The fuck are you asking me for?
>>Just stop talking to me, okay?
>Kinda hard when I'm just you.
>>So how do we stop speaking to each other? Er, ourselves?

And that's how I started using the royal we in my internal monolog.
>>
>>30006125

I was expecting more yapapai in that spoiler. Now I'm sad.
>>
>>30008588
We tried to correct it but we just can't stop referring to ourselves in plural.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.