[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be dealt a shit hand in life >"life isn't fair,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 15
File: elliot on anger.png (76 KB, 449x177) Image search: [Google]
elliot on anger.png
76 KB, 449x177
>be dealt a shit hand in life
>"life isn't fair, deal with it or kill yourself" -normals
>person decides that rather than politely kill themselves like the normals want they'll lash out at this unforgiving world first by having an uprising
>normals flip out and cry

Why is the "life isn't fair" mantra only repeated when the normalfag has the upper hand?
>>
>>30006059
Because they are sadistic, narcissistic sub-humans.

They want us to die quitely in a hole and not cause them any grief. They hate us and only look out for themselves.
>>
"Life isn't fair."

>Is rich and somewhat good looking

Yeah, nah, he was dealt a great hand. He was just a shitty person with mental issues, and wasted what potential he had.
>>
File: Cute-Chinese-Girl-Paintings.jpg (104 KB, 959x768) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Chinese-Girl-Paintings.jpg
104 KB, 959x768
>>30006059

>Shit hand
>father is a wealthy Jew producer who can put you in movies just because you're his walking sperm
>have a luxury house given to you
>can go to any school
>can spend all your time fucking hookers
>get pissed because a blonde girl won't pay attention to you
>proceed to shoot people from your car who had never interacted with you or you knew about and then kill yourself

He was dealt a royal flush but chose to fold over some blonde girl instead of getting some poor, qt pie Azn gf. What a faggot
>>
>>30006097

Pretty much this.

Just our existence is an insult to normals. If they could they would have gassed us a long time ago. We aren't even humans to them.
>>
>>30006138
>>30006184
This isn't about Elliot, I just liked that post he made
>>
>>30006059

Elliot was not born with the only advantage that matters: mental wellbeing
>>
i'd rather be talented in some sport then have supermodel looks
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
You are the product of your own poor choices in life, nothing is pre-determined. Elliot was just a mentally ill beta that should have killed himself instead of having to go out and kill some innocents as well.
>>
>>30006184

It has less to do with girls than with race.

Asians are collectivistic. Yes he absorbed all the materialistic values like a sponge, but he did so in a typically Asian way, without being critical.

Same thing with the Virginia Tech Shooter. In their mind people not helping them means they despise them.

What they needed was a collective, a culture which protects the individual from himself.

His Asian mindset simply couldn't accept the solipsism/nihilism and narcissism of Western culture.
>>
>>30006292
Please go to the hospital and tell all of the 9 year old cancer patients that

Retard
>>
>>30006296
he was raised by Western culture, don't talk shit.
>>
>>30006059

>1 like
>the man who liked this post is now spending hard time in federal prison

kek

also when normals give me the "life isn't fair, deal with it" speech, all i wanna do is cripple them for eternity so they can back their words for once
>>
>>30006300
Will do hot pants
>>
>>30006292
>he should have killed himself

how insensitive of you, he needed psychiatric help not belittlement
>>
>>30006296
True, Asians simply can't handle individualism and free market capitalism

They are collectivist authoritarian betas, no better than insects
>>
>>30006351
hitler is indirectly responsible for 60 million deaths
>>
>>30006059
Kek, sounds like a line from a JRPG
>>
I was always told by normies that I'm such a soft pussy that life will be very harsh for me.
What did they mean by this? Like their lives are somehow better...
>>
Elliot was dealt fucking pocket queens and he folded them preflop
>>
File: fedoraguy.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fedoraguy.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>30006292
>Killing is bad
>>
>>30006300
You don't understand free will, do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x750
>>30006412
>killing is good
>>
>>30006327

Culture is a byproduct of race idiot.

As opposed to niggers Asians really DO have a culture. True, many of them work hard in the West but they remain culturally Asian.

If his father was Asian he could have taught him how to gain access to his Asian roots.

But cmon can you really blame Elliot? There are more flattering things than being the offspring of some Jew producer who had yellow fever and dominated his submissive Asian mother with his big white dick and who simply expects that you subordinate yourself to a foreign culture.
>>
Because normals do not genuinely care about giving advice. They just want to stroke their egos and visit here to make themselves feel better. They're worst than autists anyday.
>>
File: quantum.jpg (6 KB, 188x232) Image search: [Google]
quantum.jpg
6 KB, 188x232
>posting on 4chan ISN'T indicative of subhumanity
>>
File: Ambam gorilla.jpg (113 KB, 634x717) Image search: [Google]
Ambam gorilla.jpg
113 KB, 634x717
>>30006371

NEVA FORGAT DA 60 MILLION JEWS WHO DIED IN DA HOLOCAUST
>>
>>30006335
I was just told to kill myself when I posted that I was mentally ill earlier. This is literally America the most primitive 1st world country when it comes to mental illness. I hope this country gets fucked when Hillary or Trump wins.
>>
>>30006330
Then they say that everyone matters when that is a complete lie.
>>
>>30006433

>Because normals do not genuinely care about giving advice.

This so much. You could literally be starving to death (metaphorically speaking) and the normals that happen to be in your life would simply laugh in your face instead of pointing to where you can get something to eat.

Normals are truly fucking cancer. They love to see others fail.
>>
>>30006430
he was only half Asian idiot, the oly reason American girs didn't like him because he was fucking ugly as hell chink. He would be happier in Asian society where everyone is ugly like him.
>>
>>30006472
You were probably told to kill yourself for being a shitty blogposting faggot, that's the only situation I see people who post about mental illness being told to kill themselves, when they're being obnoxious and attention seeking with it.
>>
>>30006296
It's the toxic Western American culture. ISIS is literally because of America. Think of all of this terrorism as karma for the dirty ways of American culture and politics. Noone deserves to die but people are being murdered because of my country and it's toxic influence on the world. The same country that dropped a bomb in Hiroshima.
>>
>>30006501

Lol, laying it on thick tonight, aren't we?

The sad thing is, some people on here will actually believe it.
>>
>>30006198
Honestly I think it started with feminism. Feminism was the ultimate normie weapon against any kind of robot thinking. Men were never ever allowed to have any kinds of real issues because of patriarchy in the past and women were always oppressed. But then feminism happened and women got their way. Then when feminism became abusive then MGTOW and MRA sprung up. Women will ignore the fact that male suicide rates are higher, less men are in education and divorce rates are more common all thanks to feminism.
>>
It's alwayss the quiet one!! xD
>>
>>30006059
Fucking guy was retarded as fuck, if i was fucking rich if dad was fucking worried about me if fucking tell to give me 2 grands then drive down to the nearest hooker infested street and pick up a hooker by a fuck ton of meth rent a hotel and fuck this hooker for hours. Fuck man i wish i had his life
>>
>>30006280
consider powerlifting. Not joking
>>
>a creepy children's cartoon is more insightful about human nature than every normie advice ever given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
>>
oh yeah, lets blame feminism or the jews or coomies or ISIS, whatever.
not our fault we're such loosers, it's all conspiracy.
>>
Normals want you to know your place in society. They would rather we live on our knees than die on our feet. Killing ourselves instead of living as maladjusted outcasts is basically saying f you to their society.
>>
>>30006292
I'd argue the exact opposite, were all victims of circumstances and those choices we supposed to be in charge of are so weighted due to genetic and environmental influence that it might as well not be a choice.
>>
>>30006565

Do you think I'm joking?

Normies only help if there is something in it for them or if they can improve their social capital.

They will never, ever help a nobody.
>>
>>30006676
You can't argue that this is beyond a doubt the worst time to be a non charismatic/social/attractive/etc. male.

We're basically born and treated as nothing people that are only here to fill in the gaps between normals.
>>
>>30006598
there were robots since the dawn of time
before feminism even existed
someone is always going to be at the bottom of the social hierarchy
>>
>>30006708
>he thinks genetics and environment are a thing
>>
>>30006737
Well I mean, seeing as this is the only point in time where you can just rely on welfare when you don't work, I'd say it's by far the best time to be a robot, as you won't be homeless and starve to death.

Getting laid isn't the be all end all of life.
>>
>>30006803
You know nothing of what that life is like, huh.
Do you think most robots are really satisfied with barely scraping by in life on a tiny government handout and having to remain with their parents?
We want to live too, you know.
>>
File: 1464309902007.gif (248 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464309902007.gif
248 KB, 250x238
>be poor as fuck.
>mom borrows some cash from me
>hhave 5$ i need to stretch the rest of the week
>ttake train on the way home from playign apehoop with my friends
>cop gives me 173$ ticket.
fuck my life im gonna try to dispute it but i already have one from about a year ago. i want to move out so bad but my mom said if i move out id be worse then my dad. and she has ptsd so i dont want to cause her any pain. should i just end this shitty life.
>>
>>30006845
ticket for what?
>>
>>30006726

No, there's no joke here, That's for certain.

But you've abandoned the flexibility of thought that makes for real shelter and comfort.

Now everything is static, with no chance of changing or growing, That's not a true model for understanding human nature. You think you have insight towards these things, but it's only your own tormented interior projected outward.

I'm sorry if nobody was ever there for you.

Through a lack of love, everything hardens.

There is nothing as lonely in the world as that which has hardened or gone cold: Coldness and bitterness are the ultimate defeat.
>>
>>30006885
not paying for the train. there were other people who didnt pay too but the cop singled me out. i genuinely believe im cursed by god and that i am destined to never succeed. i have an ok job that i dont hate but my mom constantly takes all my money. im scared she will commit suicide though, and her therapist to say to let her drink
>>
>>30006828
Why don't you start living? Join an army, start stealing or saling drugs. That's an option to get money and get rid off your parents, can't be worse than being a living corpse.
>ifb: b-but I have anxietyyyy
>>
>>30006828
Whether you're happy or not doesn't change that this is objectively the best time for robots to be alive. You simply couldn't survive as one in any other time period.

Also, if you're living as a NEET because you just want to, don't bitch about how you don't have enough money, you're not disabled otherwise you'd get significantly more money from disability payments.

You're entitled to live as an unemployed person, but don't bitch that it's not nice enough for you.
>>
>>30006925
let that bitch commit suicide gee
>>
>>30006975
No, in the old days robots would be set up with a pure virginal wife and a longterm career doing whatever their dad was doing. They would have lots of friends from church and town and would live a simple but pleasurable life.

Now robots are forced to sit in front of glowing screens typing posts about how bad they feel. If they dare leave their room normals verbally berate them and will do whatever they can to grind them into the dirt. We aren't allowed to have friends. We aren't allowed to have sex. We aren't even allowed to have decent jobs.
>>
Being born white is like starting from 2nd base, you may steal 3rd base easily but you'll never hit a real home run like PoC.
>>
>>30007046
>No, in the old days robots would be set up with a pure virginal wife and a longterm career doing whatever their dad was doing. They would have lots of friends from church and town and would live a simple but pleasurable life.

From where did you get this delusion?
>>
>>30007046
God you're a whiny cunt. You have the internet, career mobility, dont have to be stuck on an assembly line for 35 years, can code from home then book a flight to Tahiti and work from there.
>>
>>30007046

kek i hope you're trolling

nobody would set you up with shit unless you were a nobleman or something

you'd be lucky plowing through pig shit or dying of gangrene on a battlefield fighting for some rich duke's land and gold

nobody's forcing you to sit in front of a pc all day and normals won't verbally berate you unless you absolutely deserve it with your shit-tier behavior
>>
He is right. Anyone who just accepts the unfairness and injustice is a fucking retard. Why should you just accept it?

Aren't men supposed to have a backbone? When normies treat you like shit for things out of your control only a fucking spineless beta would be okay with that.
>>
>>30007046
>No, in the old days robots would be set up with a pure virginal wife and a longterm career doing whatever their dad was doing. They would have lots of friends from church and town and would live a simple but pleasurable life.

You're delusional mate.

Also, if you want those things, it's not hard to get work in a trade and go to church in the modern world. But don't complain that things aren't just handed to you on a platter when this is the only time ever that it's been the case.

You always had to work to get what you wanted.

>Now robots are forced to sit in front of glowing screens typing posts about how bad they feel. If they dare leave their room normals verbally berate them and will do whatever they can to grind them into the dirt. We aren't allowed to have friends. We aren't allowed to have sex. We aren't even allowed to have decent jobs.

Is this a joke? No-one's out to get you anon. When you sit in front of the computer all day, you're choosing to do that instead of develop useful skills.
>>
>>30007063
>You have the internet
Ask any robot that has been on the internet long enough. It becomes a prison
>career mobility
lol I wish
>dont have to be stuck on an assembly line for 35 years
literally the only jobs robots can get is retail shit, food service, or factory/warehouse work like me
>can code from home then book a flight to Tahiti and work from there
this is whats called normalfag privilege
we don't get those perks, tripfag
>>
>>30007136
>lol I wish

You can choose to study almost anything, and find work in it if you're good enough. This is the only period of time this has been the case.

Quit bitching that life sucks because you refuse to make anything of it, it's the best time to be alive, full stop, let alone being a robot.
>>
File: 1401483733939.jpg (75 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1401483733939.jpg
75 KB, 480x600
>>30006915

I understand what you are saying, but this is the only way I can exist. I don't know anything else. Better not feel at all than feeling pain or the absence of love. Not love of others, but my own love. I can't return it, I simply can't.

I know only one thing. Love enslaves and turns you into a gullible idiot. Love is weakness. Love is the license to abuse. When I was a child I loved everyone, even my enemies. What did I get in return? My parents divorced, I've never spoken to my father again and simply existed to satisfy my mothers emotional needs.

I've even turned my phone off because my relatives keep calling. When will they realize that I don't need them? I don't need anything or anyone. Just forget me and move on. Being invisible is the only thing I know and I've taken it to its ultimate extreme. Because not being invisible is what was painful, but the evocation of false hope. When I had to act like I exist, when I really didn't. When those who existed spat upon me. Just leave me in my non-existent state. I've never known anything else.
>>
>>30007273

good luck with that, normies hate it when you ignore them

you can't win against the normie

>interact with normies
>get pain
>don't interact with normies
>get pain
>>
>>30007234
>and find work in it if you're good enough
And what if you got born shitty? You're never gonna be as good as someone with talent who works as hard as you.
>>
>>30007352
Serious question: have you ever left your house and interacted with a person past high school? there is no chad thundercock. Life isnt an 80's high school movie.
>>
>>30007385
Not him but there are men who are tall and attractive. And thanks to this they are confident and everything comes easily to them.
>>
>>30007407
So you sit back in your pile of filth and shit and complain because things werent handed to you?
>>
>>30007385

it literally is you trolling fuck

people never change after high school

looks is literally all that matters and if you dont have that youre doomed to a life of misery and pain no matter what you do
>>
>>30007443
If they were handed to others, why couldn't they have been handed to me? It's not fair.
>>
>>30007373
This
I love the "just learn programming" meme
As if you have any hope of catching up to the kids who were born geniuses and have been doing it since early childhood.

>>30007385
Why do you keep talking when it is apparent you have absolutely no experience as a robot?
Hell, why are you even on this board?
>>
>>30007443

people complain when things hurt them

it's a provoked response

someone who has a good life won't complain as much, makes sense doesn't it
>>
>>30007450
>people never change after high school
Thanks for the statement that proves what a worthless piece of shit you are

I dont keep in contact w many high school peeps but even the biggest assholes are balding cucks working 9-5 jobs while working on their gut.
>>
>>30007373
>And what if you got born shitty? You're never gonna be as good as someone with talent who works as hard as you.

What's your point anon? That you'll never be the best alive? You don't need to be the absolute best to get a good job. Pretty much anyone can become a doctor or whatever they desire to be if they're willing to put in the work, even if that means they have to spend all their time for years on end studying and improving.

>>30007407
Why do you think that being tall and good looking means you're successful? It literally just means that you're good looking. Have you ever met a model? They're crippled by insecurity, and most burn out within 5 years at the very most, at which point they end up working shit jobs because they have no real skills.
>>
>>30007459
So you give up because life wasnt handed to you on a platter?

There's a reason your genes wont be passed on...
>>
>>30007487

they never change mentally you retarded dog-fucking cunt

not physically
>>
>>30007506
They change and grow up like normal adults you tards. Sad thing is you robots are the ones who never age mentally past high school.
>>
>>30007494
>You don't need to be the absolute best to get a good job.
You need to be very very good.

>>30007503
Who says I give up? For all I know, I have a job, am trying to improve myself and be social. I'm just complaining that I have to work much harder for things that were handed to some people. And I have to work harder because of things out of my control. Why the fuck should I just accept this injustice without being bitter, angry and hateful?

Only a spineless weak beta would do that.
>>
>>30007517

No, the saddest thing is that they don't grow neither mentally nor physically.
>>
>>30007506
Is this some sort of joke? How old are you? Even a 20 year old going back to high school for whatever reason will feel like he's surrounded by kids, people change massively after high school, and the social dynamics change drastically.

>>30007542
>You need to be very very good.

No, you need to be competent. If you're competent and have other stuff that demonstrates you're a good choice (volunteer work is always great), you'll be very, very likely to get a job. You don't need to be a genius to get work.
>>
>>30007542
Thing is, you are a spineless weak beta by getting butthurt. An alpha would say fuck those pretty boys and make them work for him. Start a company and make those pretty boys from HS fetch him his coffee as he earns 10 times what they do by being the owner.

Is it fair Stacy cunts get to shill Fit Tea on instagram and make money? sure. Does their empty, vapid life having meaning? no.
>>
>>30007352

This is the story of my life man.

Interact with normies in school
>HAHAHA anon does X, anon said Y, anon thinks Z. Look at anon. Wanna hang out anon? We need some punching bag we can abuse.

Turn into an asshole (I won't even deny it) and start isolating myself
>Anon you are so fucking arrogant. You think you are better than we are? We hate you, you antisocial prick! You have to cooperate in society.

No. No I don't. Fuck society. And fuck you.

There are just people in this world who WILL be abused no matter what they do. But at least people were honest in the 2nd example. They openly admitted that they hated me. They didn't have to hide it behind masks of false friendship.

This is why I truly despise normies. They are never honest. They will treat you like an enemy but still tell you that you are their friend and important to them.

You want an enemy? You can fucking have an enemy bitch.
>>
>>30007576
>Thing is, you are a spineless weak beta by getting butthurt.
Are you fucking retarded? Being angry about not being treated just is a beta behavior? So someone slaps you, you just take it and that makes you a non-beta? You fucking deluded retard.

>An alpha would say fuck those pretty boys and make them work for him. Start a company and make those pretty boys from HS fetch him his coffee as he earns 10 times what they do by being the owner.
Yeah, sure. Just keep living in your fantasies. Only the gifted can pull this off. Most CEOs/Managers are tall Chads.
>>
File: eff suhsayuddy.jpg (48 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
eff suhsayuddy.jpg
48 KB, 1000x600
>>30007579

>Fuck society.

original tiny asian penises
>>
>>30006925
you gonna dispute being given a ticket for riding the train without paying ? what kind of a nigger are you
>>
>>30007602
Why do you associate good looking with being successful anon? A guy being good looking doesn't mean he's talented, or dedicated, or smart, or even a likable person at all.

You don't become successful because you look nice.
>>
>>30007641

if he was a nigger, he'd be pulling the race card in court and suing the cop for mad dosh, not complaining about it at a cameroonian comb-singing gathering
>>
>>30007651
THIS

I've met manlets who run multimillion dollar companies. As well as autists/spastics who run big companies. I've met the founder of polk audio and he's def on the spectrum.

Last time I spoke w him he was whining because the wines he had to move from his place in Colorado wouldnt take the same at his new mansion because of MUH ELEVATION.
>>
>>30007651
>Why do you associate good looking with being successful anon?
I don't do that, but everyone else does
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
Not to mention the numerous studies proving that attractive people are in fact more succesful.

>A guy being good looking doesn't mean he's talented, or dedicated, or smart, or even a likable person at all.
Read above. Thanks to halo effect, people will assume you're these things. That's how it works.
>>
>>30007651

it's easier to become successful because of your looks though

>lol look at this deformed guy with the big nose and receding hairline i bet u he's got all sorts of negative qualities lets not hire him hes not trustworthy because his face isnt symmetrical

>wow look at this hot guy look how healthy and energetic he looks i bet you hes a quick learner and is very easygoing he probably will be a top employee even if he literally has 0 experience in the field. he looks very sociable so it should be an easy adjustment for him.
>>
>>30007685
you seems to be a rich guy if u know such ppl. r u handsome as well? wannt be my bf?
>>
>>30007685
Muh examples.

What the fuck does this prove? I could point out for example some dogs who have three legs. Does that mean it's common for dogs to have three legs? It fucking isn't.

For every guy that you mentioned there are millions of inferior guys who tried, who worked hard and never got anywhere. The difference between them? Luck. The odds are pretty similar to playing the lottery.
>>
>>30007739

>The odds are pretty similar to playing the lottery.

Or having attractive relatives / friends.
>>
>>30006059
Eliot was born into an incredibly rich family. He had opportunities most of us could only dream of.

Even if he could have never gotten a girl through normal means he could have fucked the highest class hookers.
>>
>>30007786

hookers wouldn't do shit for based elliot, he was a supreme gentleman with refined tastes and high standards you filthy scumbag

he understood the basic concept that if a woman doesn't desire you and hit on you, then you're pretty much an insignificant piece of dirt, and that gave him the pain of incredible torment
>>
>>30007711
>I don't do that, but everyone else does

You've been doing it throughout the whole thread. Also, the halo effect you retards always bring up only speaks to before you meet someone, what traits you might think they have. It doesn't impact once you've met the person.

It also functions both ways, as many attractive people are seen as vain, bimbos, meatheads, self obsessed, any number of things.

>Not to mention the numerous studies proving that attractive people are in fact more succesful.

Care to source them?

>Read above. Thanks to halo effect, people will assume you're these things. That's how it works.

Do you have any idea how a job interview works? Same for>>30007718 Do you think that they just look at a photo of you and go "Yeah he looks cool lets hire him"? You get hired based on what you've demonstrated. To use the doctor example, most medical students aren't 10/10 model looking people, they're just average guys and girls, some above, some below. You don't get given an MD, let alone a medical license because you look nice, you get it because you've proven you've gotten all the prerequisite knowledge as well as the correct attitude to be in the field (shown by extracurriculars and test results).
>>
>>30007739
>millions of inferior guys
millions of tall and short, attractive and non attractive, bald and non bald people who tried hard and didn't get as far, but not necessarily nowhere. what it proves is that your life is influenced but not determined by your physical characteristics, if you decide that your handicap is such that it is not worth trying in life, it is still your decision to not try and be a worthless piece of shit instead.
your reasoning is basically that unless you're tall, good hairline, good jaw structure, good family, good income, high iq, good socialization skill, good discipline, good in sports, etc etc, then it's not even worth putting in the effort. You spend your days blaming chads when really you wish you were even above chad. You complain that nothing is handed to you when in reality you simply want everything, literally everything, to be handed to you.
>>
>>30007840

there's a gorillion videos showing that two candidates who say the exact same shit get galactically different outcomes based on their appearances, whether it be job interviews or dates
>>
>>30007840
>Also, the halo effect you retards always bring up only speaks to before you meet someone, what traits you might think they have. It doesn't impact once you've met the person.
[citation needed]

>It also functions both ways, as many attractive people are seen as vain, bimbos, meatheads, self obsessed, any number of things.
Citation also needed.

>Care to source them?
Just go to google. Put in "attractiveness success" and read. There is too many sources.

>Do you think that they just look at a photo of you and go "Yeah he looks cool lets hire him"?
His good looks subconsciously affect the HR person. Obviously.

Also why are you so fixated on medical school? Let's talk about more common things, because pretty much everywhere halo effect applies.
>>
>>30007893
Again, post a source you fucking faggot.
>>
>>30007890

Why do you believe they tried hard?

Trying hard IS actually HARD even if television makes it appear that everyone is trying hard. Don't be fooled. If it's not easy for you it's not easy for anyone else. Don't let your inferiority complex consume you.
>>
>>30007890
>millions of tall and short, attractive and non attractive, bald and non bald people who tried hard and didn't get as far, but not necessarily nowhere
And that makes them spineless retarded non-human cucks. They worked hard to get scraps of what tall attractive Chad gets. They let themselves be humiliated to get a chance to live life. FUCKING KEKS.

>it is still your decision to not try and be a worthless piece of shit instead.
And anyone who doesn't want to just accept the injustice is called a worthless piece of shit. How typical.

>You complain that nothing is handed to you when in reality you simply want everything, literally everything, to be handed to you.
I just don't want to be under average like I am. If I got born to be better than 80% of males in everything. That would be good enough for me. If I'm not at least that, then yes. Putting in effort is not worth it.
>>
>>30007930
God I hate you faggots sometimes. ANY amount of success requires effort but as >>30007890
says, you fuckers want EVERYTHING handed to you. Even most of the Chads I know have had to work hard for things. Maybe less hard than some 5"3 deformed hook nosed freak but fuck me........you guys are just out to lunch.
>>
>>30007893
Videos don't count for shit, as they're easily set up and essentially just anecdotes. A person can only show evidence that suits their agenda. Also, no shit looks impact dating, we're not talking about that though.

>>30007902
>[citation needed]
>Citation also needed.

You should really read a source you provide before you act like it proves me wrong. Also, if a study doesn't speak about something, you cannot just assume that it probably means that to. The halo effect has not been demonstrated to impact after you meet someone, and you can't just go "It probably does though".

>Just go to google. Put in "attractiveness success" and read. There is too many sources.

As you said [citation needed]. Also, these studies would have to demonstrate that it's actually the looks causing people to do better, and not other factors.

>His good looks subconsciously affect the HR person. Obviously.

Why did you ignore the rest of what I said? Short of maybe front desk reception and modelling, your looks aren't why you get hired.

>Also why are you so fixated on medical school?

Because the original point was the robots can't get good jobs. I'm using an example of what's considered to be one of the most prestigious jobs in society to disprove this.
>>
>>30007902
>I WANT SOURCES TO PROVE ME WRONG
>But to prove me wrong: OMG, GOOGLE FAGGOT!!
>>
>>30007840

>MURRRRRRR ALL THE WURLD CARES ABOUT IS UR PRUFESSHUNUL QWALITIES

NO THEY DON'T

THAT'S WHY YOU NEVER SEE HOT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING NO JOBS NO GIRLFRIENDS OR BEING POOR

ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GINORMOUS SUPPORT NETWORK OF PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD-LOOKING

THAT'S HOW HUMAN BEINGS ARE DESIGNED. IF YOU'RE NOT ATTRACTIVE YOU'RE NOT INTERESTING, THEREFORE NOT WORTH INVESTING TIME IN. IF YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE, YOU'RE INTERESTING AND EVERYONE TRIES TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND SUCK UP TO YOU FOR WHATEVER BENEFIT THEY THINK THEY GET OUT OF YOU. SOME ARE EVEN AS PATHETIC AS TO BE SATISFIED WITH "WEEEW THIS HOT POPULAR GUY HES A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE"

HUMANS ARE LITERALLY THIS PATHETIC

EVEN IF AN UGLY GUY HAS A SHITLOAD OF EXPERIENCE AND TALENT, HE'S STILL GOING TO STRUGGLE BECAUSE HE SIMPLY DOESN'T HAVE THAT NETWORK OF PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT HIM THAT ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE DO

"OH UR JUST GONNA HAVE 2 TRY HARDER"

NO SHIT SIMPLY ISNT FAIR, ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE HAVE DISPROPORTIONATE ADVANTAGES AND FUCK YOU RETARD IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT

ITS NOT THE CASE THAT WE'RE PRIVILEGED BECAUSE WE HAVE INTERNET AND ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT OUT OF OUR CONTROL, IT'S LITERALLY HOW LIFE WORKS AND WHEN YOU'RE AT A GIGANTIC DISADVANTAGE YOU'LL REALIZE THE UNBEARABLE STRUGGLE AN UGLY GUY WITH A LOT OF SKILLS HAS TO GO THROUGH JUST TO BE MILES BELOW AN ATTRACTIVE GUY WITH LITTLE TO NO SKILLS

BEAUTY SELLS AND FUCK YOU FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING
>>
>>30007960
> Even most of the Chads I know have had to work hard for things. Maybe less hard than some 5"3 deformed hook nosed freak
>had to work hard for things. Maybe less hard than some 5"3 deformed hook nosed freak
>less hard than some 5"3 deformed hook nosed freak

AND THAT IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM EXACTLY. Why should I accept having to work harder because of something that is completely out of my control?

And if I accept this, how can I accept this with anything else but hate, bitterness and misery? I could have had a better life. Life is a like a store. You walk into it and you get arbitrarily assigned a discount. Why should I be okay that my discount is much lower than that of a Chad?
>>
>>30007947
Fuck, I was wondering when it would be obvious it was you. This guy just comes into threads, shits up the whole place with fallacies, ignoring when he gets proven wrong, and will never admit that he could be incorrect. I've even seen him throw tantrums at people for providing sources because "It's too much to read" and that makes them dishonest. You will never convince him of anything, as he's just more interested in trying to convince everyone he's a victim in life. This is demonstrated by him going on about how short he is, when he's fucking 5'10.

Reminder to not engage cucklord in any sort of debate, and to ignore his posts whenever you see them, because he's by far one of the worst posters here.

Saged.
>>
>>30007993

because you have no other choice
>>
>>30007978
>CAPS LOCK MAKES ME SEEM MORE INTELLIGENT!
>IM LITERALLY RANTING ON MY BLOG
IM UGLY! IM FUCKED!
>>
>>30006292
i'm glad he did what he did because i'm constantly reminded that people like you are everywhere. let em fuckin rot. none of you give a shit about those who really suffer.
>>
>>30008014

nice arguments there

i take this as your official surrender
>>
>>30007978
You sound pretty mad anon, I think you should take some time away from this forum to calm down. Maybe go take a walk.

Be careful that the townsfolk don't stone you for not being a 10/10 adonis though.

Meant to quote you>>30008014 in >>30008004 too.
>>
>>30008014

I'm finding out who you are and hiring an acid attack to your face.

Let's see how you handle it when things are out of your control.
>>
>>30006418
I understand that it doesn't actually exist
>>
>>30007961
>The halo effect has not been demonstrated to impact after you meet someone, and you can't just go "It probably does though".
Where is that said?

>As you said [citation needed].
You're so retarded that you can't even click on one of the articles and follow the sources? In that case it's useless to even post the sources. You wouldn't understand then anyways.

>Also, these studies would have to demonstrate that it's actually the looks causing people to do better, and not other factors.
So what would it have to do. Disprove EVERY POSSIBLE factor that could come into play. And obviously this is not possible because there could be some hidden factor. How convenient for the normies. They will always claim there is something else other than looks. Like they always do.

>Why did you ignore the rest of what I said? Short of maybe front desk reception and modelling, your looks aren't why you get hired.
They are. Say you're right out of school (or still in school) without any experience (everyone has to start somewhere). When you get compared to others without experience, your looks are going to make a BIG difference.

>Because the original point was the robots can't get good jobs. I'm using an example of what's considered to be one of the most prestigious jobs in society to disprove this.
Well as it so happens, med school is one of the hardest schools. You need to be very intelligent. So instead of looks out of your control, it's intelligence out of your control. Splendid.
>>
>>30007978
Not an argument.

orighahsnsh
>>
>>30006708
i agree with you 1000%
>>
>>30008069

what are you the fucking cambridge professor of agruments? fuck off.
>>
>>30008078

ahskhskhshksuihebksj
>>
>>30008004
Can't prove me wrong, so he will just insult and fling shit. Typical norman.

>>30008013
FUCK YOU. Despite saying this how do normies expect us to be anything but hateful? You fucking faggots treat us like shit for things out of our control and when we speak up against it, you berate us and tell us that we have to accept it because we have other choice. If anything that makes me even madder. Normies deserve to burn.

I mean seriously, what kind of spineless fucking beta do you think I am that I will just accept this calmly?
>>
>>30008099

you literally have no other choice

the normies have set up society so that the beta police which protects order, will gun you down before you manage to execute your plan
>>
>>30008068
Kind of hypocritical you're asking me to provide sources, then ignoring that you can't just add random shit to a study and go "But where does it say it's not true!", and refusing to provide ones yourself, don't you think.

>>30008099
>Can't prove me wrong, so he will just insult and fling shit. Typical norman.

I've seen a good 5 or 6 threads in which you've been conclusively proven wrong by several anons actually, you just refuse to admit it and then bring up the same points in the next thread. Just not interested in bringing up the same arguments over and over again so you can just pretend they don't count and ignore any that prove you wrong.
>>
>>30008114
I know. I know rationally there is no other choice. But I can't stop being angry. I would have to seriously delude myself and to be honest I don't even know how I would go about that.

>>30008126
> then ignoring that you can't just add random shit to a study and go "But where does it say it's not true!"
I didn't just add random shit.

>and refusing to provide ones yourself, don't you think.
I'm not refusing to provide them. I just see no point in handpicking a couple where there is so many.

>I've seen a good 5 or 6 threads in which you've been conclusively proven wrong by several anons actually, you just refuse to admit it and then bring up the same points in the next thread. Just not interested in bringing up the same arguments over and over again so you can just pretend they don't count and ignore any that prove you wrong.
Empty words. You didn't prove me wrong. Easy as that.
>>
>>30008262
Examples don't mean shit. The short guys had to work hard to get lower-tier women than Chad.
>>
>>30008332
Let's say we have a woman and two men who are trying to date her. One of these men is tall, attractive and rich. The other one is short, ugly and poor.

Are you seriously telling me that these two men would have to put in the exact amount of work to charm the woman? Do you seriously think the Chad one wouldn't have it easier?
>>
if you believe/take to heart anything you read on 4chan you're an idiot
>>
what was elliot doing with his life? did he have any hobbies aside from computer games? i mean it seems to me he was just bored
>>
>>30008415
Answer my question instead of asking your own.
>>
>>30008425
money and status will ALWAYS prevail over looks when it comes to attracting women you fucking idiot
>>
>>30008190
>Empty words. You didn't prove me wrong. Easy as that.

I didn't, but at least a dozen other anons I've seen alone have. I'm just not interested in repeating what they've already told you and you just ignored or acted like was dishonest, including when one guy provided sources proving you wrong. You need a therapist, not someone to argue with more on 4chan.

>>30008415
Anon, don't engage him in debate, you'll get nowhere. He'll just throw random examples at you and act like it's proof, ignore everything you say that proves him wrong, and then repeat the same shit in the next thread. You're just enabling one of the worst shitposters on this board by giving him an outlet for it. If people refuse to talk to him about his stupid shit, he'll eventually get the message. I only really reply to call him out and let other anons know who he is at this point.
>>
>>30008438
Well even if I ignore that high status/money people are more likely to be attractive. You are still essentially trying to work your way up through hard work to a point where good looking poor Chad is by default. That's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>30006059
After reading his manifesto I dont believe Elliot Rodger's could ever write something this coherent
>>
>>30008443
And that's my point exactly. He has to unfairly work harder for things. That's what it comes down to.

>>30008448
>You need a therapist, not someone to argue with more on 4chan.
Yeah I'm sure you normies would like that. For me to mark myself as mentally ill, so you can persecute me further. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
>>
>>30008451
so? life is unfair idiot, that makes the short guy or whatever hardworking/talented not pathetic
>>
>>30008492
Accepting bad treatment for something out of your control without even being angry is pathetic.
>>
>>30008472
I'm not calling you mentally ill, but you've clearly got some issues based on the way you talk, and the way you manage to ignore everything everyone says that proves you wrong. Hence why I said a therapist, not a psychiatrist.
>>
>>30008509
The only person accepting being inferior is you. By definition, someone who refuses to admit that and works until they're in a great position hasn't accepted that. Impotent rage is by far more pathetic than improving yourself.
>>
>>30008511
Going to a therapist would still be on my record. It's dangerous to let normies know you have problems.
>>
>>30008509
you can't change the world but you can change yourself, your rationale is stupid
>>
I just came here yo say that I hope every single one of you dies a fiery death c:
>>
>>30008539
You do realise that no-one can see your medical record unless you let them, right? It's hard to access it even with a court order.
>>
>>30008527
>By definition, someone who refuses to admit that and works until they're in a great position hasn't accepted that.
But he accepted injustice. That's pathetic. People, the society treats him poorly and he works hard, which helps the society.

>Impotent rage is by far more pathetic than improving yourself.
To feel rage when you're being mistreated makes sense.
>>
>>30008465
no. The order is,

money > status > looks > confidence
>>
>>30007273

You can never successfully hide from the world while you have a face.

People won't just forget about you and move on, either. They'll always want to know how you're doing, what you're up to, why you haven't seen them in forever.

Take it from someone who has the exact same problem: Doing the bare minimum will be good for you. You just need less of it than a normal person. I too, have no real desire for social interaction. I found that it's not so simple as abandoning the world, because no matter what; the world lives inside of you. Especially if you're the thinking type.

We still need a *little* bit of people, to keep us sane and in touch with it.

I'm not trying to convert you to something, or say you're wrong. I just did what you did-- except 28 years ago. I was wrong about people.

They can change.
>>
>>30008545
That doesn't change being angry.

>>30008565
It's not something I want on my record. It stays there.
>>
>>30008576
This just proves that trusting normies is retarded and seeking "therapy" is a scam.
>>
>>30008619
Don't know. Surprisingly enough I've not fallen enough yet. But I will, with time.
>>
>>30008566
>But he accepted injustice. That's pathetic.

Why did you just ignore what I said? This is why people think you're not even worth talking to, because someone explains shit to you, and you just ignore it and restate your original point.

>To feel rage when you're being mistreated makes sense.

Sitting around bitching about it and being angry without doing anything makes no sense. Being angry and wanting to change it, makes sense.
>>
>>30008584
>It's not something I want on my record. It stays there.

Once again, why did you ignore what I said? It's on your record, but no-one can fucking see it unless you let them. And I really doubt that you're going to be going for military or government official jobs any time soon.
>>
>>30006247
>implying that physical attractiveness doesn't matter
>therefore implying that companionship and romance doesn't matter
>therefore implying that somehow "mental wellbeing" is still possible without the above

uwotm8

To fucking survive and thrive in this world, we need to tick all the fucking boxes. "Mental welbeing" is a product of ticking these boxes.
>>
>>30008818
Are you saying that if we aren't attractive and in relationships, we become Elliot tier crazy? You shouldn't talk about psychology when you have no understanding of it, most people can be single and happy.
>>
File: alf-stewart-snickers_628.jpg (85 KB, 628x387) Image search: [Google]
alf-stewart-snickers_628.jpg
85 KB, 628x387
>>30006430

>jew
>white

also this comment is super duper originale
>>
>>30008863
>most people can be single and happy.

Did you forget where you are? That's true for those who've already experienced a romantic relationship. For us, we've never fucking had one, and probably never will. So no, of course we're not gonna be happy. And since we have no redeeming qualities, it's impossible for us robots to attain the "mental wellbeing" needed to enter the positive feedback cycle.
>>
>>30006659

in what fucking world is this a cartoon for children
jesus christ
>>
ITT: Betafags, everyone has fucking issues and nobody has it easy because life is fucking hard. Sure, some people may have a better start than others but nobody is given everything they seek right out of the gate. No, not even rich kids because you can never buy respect and that's what the cunts generally seek but can't find.

Sure, I'm intelligent born into upper-middle class and fairly attractive not to mention 6'2" (you jelly) but I've had mental issues up the wazoo. Not sure if Chad or Robot, probably a bit of both. But I decided to work on my mental issues and become a better person despite of it. There is only one person that can change your course of life and that's you. But I guess it's too hard for the betafags here, they'd rather feel sorry for themselves all day.
>>
>>30008934
Have you considered that maybe robots issues don't stem from their virginity, and that perhaps their issues are what causes that? Remember that most people here aren't even that old, and that around 14% of people are virgins up to the age of 24. You don't think 14% of people are robots do you?

It's just an excuse.
>>
>>30008045
hahaha no you aren't you fucking creepy virgin
>>
>>30008704
You can suggest whatever you want. I know you normies would like to see me dead because I don't conform to your bullshit.

>>30008754
>Why did you just ignore what I said? This is why people think you're not even worth talking to, because someone explains shit to you, and you just ignore it and restate your original point.
Because I was talking about injustice. If you work hard to improve yourself despite injustice, you're a cuck. Even though you're improving your inferiority.

>>30008784
I guess.
>>
>>30009203
> Sure, some people may have a better start than others but nobody is given everything they seek right out of the gate.
You said it yourself. Some people might have a better start.
>>
>>30008509
This thread is so raw, I love it. /r9k/ = best board. You guys are so innocent.

Also fuck off redditors.
>>
>>30007460
>Hell, why are you even on this board?

yes please >>30007443

answer
>>
>>30007978
>THAT'S HOW HUMAN BEINGS ARE DESIGNED. IF YOU'RE NOT ATTRACTIVE YOU'RE NOT INTERESTING

THIS, THIS, THIS

Why do you think that normies when they see some bad looking guys just talking togheter and living they life they start talking shit to them?
Why when they meet someone who is considered ugly they target him as a looser and they dont wanna get seen around him?
This is something that i see everyday,, especially in places like high school or university.
If you're an ugly guy you will have to struggle a lot, unless you were born with some incredible skills. But if you're just ''normal'' like the others and also ugly, life is more unfair and difficult for sure. And there is no doubt about this.
>>
File: in this moment I am SUPREME.png (499 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
in this moment I am SUPREME.png
499 KB, 875x557
>179 replies
>none can defend the normalfags

Looks like normies are back on the menu boys
>>
>>30006973
>DUDE JUST STOP BEING MENTALLY-ILL LMAO
Kill yourself, you little worm.
>>
>>30007443
>have to work my ass off just to reach a state that most people surpass without even trying
>have to work my ass off just to be below average
>if I fail, it's because I'm a bad person; if I succeed, literally no one cares because I'm still below-average
>"HURR WHY R U MAD XDDD" t. Attention-whoring maplenigger tripfaggot
Die.
>>
Elliot was a literal faggot and failed normie. He had money, a nice car and was decent looking, but he was just too far up his own ass to be able to relate to anyone. He was jealous, petty, full of (unmerited) pride, spiteful and to add to his list of sins he was a murderer. The world is better off without Elliot Rodgers. It's just sad he's become somewhat of a martyr for other mentally challenged people with problems relating to people.
>>
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
>>
>>30012724
>if I fail, it's because I'm a bad person; if I succeed, literally no one cares because I'm still below-average
Yes in the grand scheme of things, you don't really matter. Why is that so hard for you to accept?
>>
>>30012756
Because unempathetic faggot cunts like you say things like, "So you sit back in your pile of filth and shit and complain because things werent handed to you?" Because I have a problem with being locked into a lose-lose situation that I can't get out of? Because whenever people like me take the slightest bit of initiative in our lives, people like you bully us until we give up and fall back into the role of being society's punching bags?
>>
File: tumblr_mw0d3j4nb21qdqmteo2_400.jpg (26 KB, 274x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw0d3j4nb21qdqmteo2_400.jpg
26 KB, 274x480
>>30006803
For you betas who think getting laid isn't a be all end all I'm here to tell you it is.

>It's a rite of passage
>it determines the weak from the strong.
>weather you can function normally alone or not.

Do delude yourselves more. Instead of growing the fuck up.
>>
was gonna suggest that robots should set up a network to help eachother but then saw tripshits in the thread and realise they would be the people to to try and exploit it, nevermind then
>>
>>30012914
>I'm not really an impotent coward. It's just that [oppressive OTHER] is keeping me from improving my life!
You are absolutely pathetic and narcissistic. I can see why you look up to that limp dicked Elliot as a role model.
>>
>>30006237
How was it not. You mentioned his retribution
>>
>>30013028
Exit your little normie bubble for one second. Just one. Imagine being deformed to the point that random people openly make fun of you in public, poor, mentally-ill, instinctively-afraid of other people, instinctively-afraid of going outside, and failing at everything you try, no matter how hard you work or how positive you are. Tell me that you're an impotent coward because of these reasons. Tell me, no bullshit.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.