[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Neighbors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: pepe the angry frog.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe the angry frog.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
New BLACK Neighbors across the street
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How fucked am I bros live in Chicago?
Keep in mind 71% of Murderers in Chicago are black
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black
>>
do you live in a good neighborhood
>>
>>30005958
Its been pretty peaceful the past 4 years so yea for the most part
>>
>>30005920
Idk but I'm willing to go live in the south side just to leave my small town so better than me
>>
>>30005979
then if they have money to live in the neighborhood then you should be fine
>>
>>30005920
Try not being poor.
>>
>>30005998
They sold crack and robbed to make it to a middle class suburb
>>
>>30005920

Buy a gun or start going to the gym. If you look like you can handle yourself, they'll stay away.
>>
>>30005998
Chicago is very segregated two blocks south its the ghetto. Im not in a wealthy neighborhood just mid to lower middle class stuff it used to be shit here
>>
>>30005920
they're probably section 8 recipients
>>
>>30006037
>Buy a gun
I'm Chicago yea right is a shitload of paperwork and bureaucracy to just get a cheep hand gun
>If you look like you can handle yourself, they'll stay away.
Thats not how Chicago blacks operate m8
>>
>>30006048
give me a description of them
>>
>>30006037
Guns are banned in Chicago.
>>
>>30006085
Young Black Males
>>
>>30006083
>Thats not how Chicago blacks operate m8

They aren't going to try shit if you look intimidating (unless you do something to instigate). It's how it works everywhere in the world.

Is a thug going to jump an old lady or a guy who can run a 6 minute mile and bench 225?
>>
>>30006112
to be surprised, i wouldn't worry too much
>>
>>30005920
We had a black family living across from us
Father was absent (of course), just a mother and her boy, who was a lot older than me and my brother

All of a sudden a lot of things started happening
We had the radio stolen out of our car twice. Our Christmas lights were cut every year. We got TP'd regularly. Our windows were smashed in the night. Graffiti showed up on the side of our house.

The kid (about 16 years old), was almost always high on something, whatever it was it wasn't weed. He got in altercations with his fellow students at school and was suspended multiple times. A lot of days he simply didn't go. When I was home sick I'd look out and see him in the neighborhood on his skateboard, headphones blasting.

Then one day he and his mother moved out, and all the crime vanished overnight
>>
>>30006095
Not completely but almost.
>>
Im of average strength and dealt with guys like this before rather well but i haven't done so in a while just to give you some perspective im 5'5 so they will mess with me no matter what i used to used to it actually. I only bench max 190
>>
>>30006118
This is for you from me the OP>>30006214
>>
>>30006214

wear tactical pants. Don't make eye contact.
>>
>>30006360
Yea I've done some of that with guys like these most of the time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.