[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a second to tell you that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: thelook.jpg (97 KB, 694x794) Image search: [Google]
thelook.jpg
97 KB, 694x794
Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a second to tell you that God loves you. I love you too. You're all important, and your lives all matter.
>>
File: CP_REMBRANDT_ChristPortrait11.jpg (279 KB, 1338x1600) Image search: [Google]
CP_REMBRANDT_ChristPortrait11.jpg
279 KB, 1338x1600
What's there to love?
>>
>>30005752

The fact that you're alive and with us is enough for me. You're a good person, and you deserve to be loved.
>>
>>30005770
How do you know he doesn't torture small animals for entertainment?
>>
>>30005783

No matter what you've done, or who you are, you have the capacity to change and be who you were created to be.

I don't know what he's done, but it doesn't matter.
>>
This is the least believable thing I've read all day.
>>
>>30005805

I'm sorry you feel that way. If someone has told you you aren't worth being loved, they were lying. You are.
>>
If anyone needs to talk, I'm here for you.
>>
I want you to know for certain that I'm thinking about you and praying for you.
>>
I hope you all have a great tomorrow, friends.
>>
What's the value in such love if it's given to all. It's worthless. Why would I be happy that there is enough air for me to breathe.
>>
>>30006309
The whole universe means nothing, we choose what is value to us. You have chosen to be sad, get the fuck over it.
>>
I haven't actually. I chose gondola. Just debating a fallacy.
>>
>>30006309
It's infinite love, stop being so petty.
>>
I believe in God but his silence can be deafening.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.